Falling 5

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Zico's p.o.v~

I waited for the arrival of my fiancée. She was running fashionably late and I was becoming quite impatient. Just when I was about to become very angry with her I stop her parents and Eun Hyu. They were heading towards my parents. A hand touched my shoulder causing to flinch for the contact.

"Look who is getting scared?" a familiar female voice poked fun at me.

"Yah... Whoa!" I turned around quickly to face whoever it was. But I was stunned to see how beautiful my fiancée was for tonight's event.

"What? Is something wrong?" Jin Ae asked me innocently rubbing her arms for nervous warmth.

"Neh! You just look amazing to me..." I praised her and I could see a slight blush making its way upon her cheeks.

"Gomawo..." she whispered refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Jin Ae?" I called her name forcing to look at me by lifting up her chin..

"Deh..." she whispered. Her eyes peered deep in to mine.

"Why don't you call me Oppa?" I inquired solemnly. Another blush crawled upon her perfect features.

"I thought you liked being called a Byuntae and a jerk a lot better?" she teased as I removed my hand to pull her into my embrace.

"Bwoh! As if! I want you... no I need you call me oppa..." I slightly hissed against her hair.

"Okei Oppa!" she exclaimed happily as she pushed me away and headed to where our friends and parents were.

"Bwoh! Jamkkan Jagiya!" I cried chasing after her retreating from. I was too happy to say anything else. Although I know I still have a long way to go.

When I stood next to her I watched she happily ignored me and chatted with my friends. She was going to make a great wife and an even greater mother. My father and his girlfriend stood in the center of the room. All eyes followed them there.

"I would like to announce the engagement of my son Woo Ji Ho to Kwon Jin Ae... would the lovely couple show everyone who they are!" my father announced proudly. I had no idea he was going put everything out there so soon.

"Jin Ae..." I whispered as I offered my arm to her.

"Ji Ho..." she replied as she placed her arm with mine. I walked her to the center of the entire room with everyone's eyes upon us. Everyone started to applaud our coupling.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead making her entire body lose its nervous tension. We could hear a lot of " awes" around the room. I was surprised that she didn't give me a look. She instead smiled at me like I did nothing wrong. Jin Ae smiled me a lot that night but I knew she upset about it being announced so soon. The rest of the night went fine except for everyone repeatedly congratulating us.

We when home together but by the time we were home she had fallen asleep in the car. So I had to pick her up and carry her inside. I took her to our bedroom and innocently placed her in her bed clothes before doing so myself and calling it a perfect night.

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I sat in the canteen next to Eun Hyu. She didn't want to sit with guys today. I could tell her mind was still on him. I felt bad that she was too scared to tell B-Bomb that she liked him. But at the same time it was annoying the hell out of me.

"Yah! Jung Eun Hyu!" I shouted at her almost causing her cell phone to drop on to the floor. The guys' eyes traveled to our table.

"Gosh! There's no need to yell..." she huffed cutely pouting at me so I pinched her cheeks.

"If you like him this much then tell him already before I kill you... or some other girl gathers his attention..." I and she glared at me.

"Don't say weird things like that! He's all mine..." she bragged weakly causing me to scoff at her words.

"If that's so go over there right now and tell him that to his face." I challenged her calmly.

"Okei... I will!" she agreed as she placed her phone down on the table in front of me.

"Good luck!" I some more.

"Whatever..." she whispered timidly back before getting up and walking over to there table. She stopped in front of B-Bomb and leaned in. I could tell she was whispering something inside his ear because he started to smile then he whispered something back to her.

She stood up straight again then waved to the rest of the guys before heading back to our table. She sat down calmly then rested her head straight on the table. I leaned over her nudging her for a reply.

"Yah! Eun Hyu did you tell him? Did you confess already?" I questioned her excitedly waiting for a reply impatiently.

"We're going out this Saturday..." she finally said once she lifted up her head from the table.

"Ahh! Jinjja? I'm so proud of you Eun Hyu the Brave!" I beamed happily squealing like a little girl over a strawberry lollipop.

"Eun Hyu the Brave? You really are insane!" she said as she rolled her pretty brown eyes at me.

"I already told you that the first time we met remember?" I as the bell began to ring. I got up quickly gathering my belongings. I waved a quick bye to her and then sped off to get away from the annoying bossy Zico.

~Zico's p.o.v~

I still couldn't believe that Eun Hyu confessed to B-Bomb. He still looked as surprised as the rest of us. But he still gave the girl a chance. I was really shocked by that outcome. Usually he'd turn confessing girls down. I was hoping he didn't say yes to her to appease me or insane Jin Ae.

When bell rung I noticed that Jin Ae had already escaped me. I sighed as I went to her classroom. I stood at the door before the professor noticed me standing there by myself. She walked over to me smiling.

"Mr. Woo how can I help you?" she beamed at me. I peered at the whose eyes were on mine. All except for Jin Ae of course.

"I would like to talk with student Kwon... Jin... Ae..." I said dragging on her name hoping she heard me.

"Jin Ae... Mr. Woo needs to talk to you!" the professor called her name which caused her to look up.

"B-b-bwoh! M-m-mr. W-w-woo?" she stuttered causing the entire class to snicker at her stupidity.

"Deh! Now hurry up so class can start!" the professor said almost hissing at her. I was becoming very upset with them already. Jin Ae got from her desk gathered her belongings and walk up to me and the professor. I grabbed her hand slightly bowing to the professor before dragging my nagging fiancee away behind me.

"Yah! Woo Ji Ho stop this instant!" she yelled at me as I lead her through the front doors of the University building.

"Stop trying to ignore me and I will!" I hissed once I noticed that we were alone. 

"What are you talking about?" she lied and she was a very bad liar at that. I scoffed at her pabo words.

"You know full well what I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter