Falling 4

Falling For Mr. Arrogant Kingka, Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwon Jin Ae's p.o.v~

I laid upon our bed spread out reading a novel. Zico was out with the guys so the house was practically silent. I sighed inwardly as my cell phone that bought me began to ring. I answered it without peering at the the caller ID.

"Yobosaeyo..." I whispered as I turned the page in the novel I was reading.

"Jin Ae-ah!" a familiar overly excited female voice bellowed from the other line.

"Eun Hyu-ah how did you get this number?" I asked as I peered at the caller ID for a quick second.

"Your handsome fiance of course! Who else would give me it silly?" Eun Hyu teased and I scoffed. Handsome... as if! He wished he was.

"And your point is?" I question her as I closed my novel. She had ruined my alone time.

"Come out with me tonight! there's this new club that opened up called Universal-" she said before I cut her off from saying anything else.

"Yah! Eun Hyu-ah you know I'm not the partying type so why even ask me that?" I frowned as I laid flat upon my back to stare at the ceiling above me.

"Please... Just this one night... It won't kill you to live a little..." she begged I could tell she was pouting from her side.

"Fine but you're buying my drinks!" I commanded as I give in to her.

"I know... I know... soda right?" she teased me unfairly. It's not my fault that I can't hold my liquor.

"Haha very funny! Let me get ready then..." I said as I sat up on the bed.

"I'll be there in ten!" she beamed happily

"That's all the time I need!" I added before I hung up the phone.

I got off the bed and I went in to the closet. I grabbed a pair of silver heels and a my black and sliver dress then hurried into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed up. I put my hair in a loose french braid to the right side my head.

When I was done I made my way to the living room just as the doorbell began to ring. I strut up to the door to be great by the smiling fan face of my bestfriend.

"Wow looking hot Mama!" she teased.

"Shut up and let's go!" I said as I scoffed at her. I shut the door and locked it.

"Alrighty then!" she beamed as she dragged me to her car.

When we arrived at the club I immediately I spot Je Hi and her crew. I rushed us up to the bar and sat down pulling Eun Hyu with me. We ordered ourselves some drinks. I of course was drinking a soda.

"Hei... pretty lady..." a male voice whispered against my neck. I shivered before turning my head to face him. It was Je Hi hot cousin Koh Im Hun. So I batted my eyelashes at him while I faked a kind smile. He was just as annoying as his cousin except he kept trying to get inside my pants every chance he got.

"Im Hun-sshi... What are you doing here?" I probed him already knowing his Pabo answer. People around us were looking our direction.

"What do you think girl? Talking to a pretty lady like yourself..." he huffed and I scoffed.

"Such a sweet lie... Now get out of my face before I cause you serious pain!" I smiled irritated by him already. I had pulled him closer to me. To others it may have seemed like I was flirting with him. But I would throw up before I ever do that to myself.

"Ah c'mon babe! Don't be mean to me like that! You know you want this..." he teased as I pushed him away from me. I stood and turned my head to Eun Hyu who was too busy chatting up with the bartender.

"As if! I'm gagging right now! C'mon Eun Hyu let's dance this Byuntae is annoying me!" I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her behind me. We hit the dance floor immersed in the crowd.

~Zico's p.o.v~

My friends forced me to go out even though I wasn't in the mood to anything. I was now sitting inside the new club that just opened up. What was the name again... Oh... Universal.

I peered over at the bar and thought I saw Jin Ae. I had to do a double take as she leaned into what appeared to Oh Je Hi's cousin. When she stood and pulled the girl next to her up and walked away to the dance floor I knew it was her. Je Hi's brother looked very pissed.

I got up from the table full of my drunk friends and headed to the dance floor. I found them in the middle of it dancing with each other. I poked her shoulder repeatedly before gathering her attention. She turned her head to me with a pissed expression but hers could have never beat out mine.

I was beyond angry and she knew it when I stared in to her eyes. I grabbed her hand motioning for Eun Hyu to join my drunk friends at their table. Then I lead her to the private rooms in the back of the club.

When we entered the room I shut it and it instantly locked so others couldn't interrupt us. She sat down on the sofa placing her hands in her lap. She refused to look at me as she started to play with her fingers.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here? Heo?" I hissed as she finally gained to courage to peer at me.

"E-e-eun Hyu begged me to come..." she stuttered slightly as she swept a strand of hair from her forehead.

"Why were you all over Je Hi's cousin?" I continued questioning as she nervously swarmed on the sofa.

"Why is that any of your business? You do not own me! I own myself!" she growled back at me s she stood placing her hands upon her womanly hips.

"It is my business! My claim is stamped all over you so you do not own yourself Jin Ae!" I sneered back at her causing her to slightly flinch.

"Go to hell you !" she bellowed as I turned and stride back up to the door.

"I will when you stop fighting the truth..." I retorted as I opened the door and left her their. I left the back and went straight back to the table were our friends were drunk singing to song totally off key. I sat down and rested my head upon the table.

I didn't say anything Jin Ae as she we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter