Jealousy

Addicted to Chat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

one week later...

While walking towards his shared-room with Jaejoong, Changmin keeps smiling in satisfaction. He’s extremely happy today; since it’s the day he’ll go out with Jaejoong again. Changmin always loves the day they’re going out, because Jaejoong will put more attention on Changmin if they’re outside.

After got into his room, Changmin can see Jaejoong’s lying on his bed. Jaejoong’s phone still on his hand, like where it always be, and he’s also giggling around when read the chat on his phone.

“Hyung, let’s go now! You told me we’re out of groceries again,” shouted Changmin excitedly, while throwing himself beside Jaejoong.

Changmin’s smile faded right away, when he’s witnessing Jaejoong still locks his gaze on his phone. Moreover, Jaejoong only keeps giggling and reading the chat again, without caring about Changmin beside him.

“Hyung, did you hear me?” asked Changmin with a pout, totally disappointed with Jaejoong.

Still getting no reply, Changmin tries to attract Jaejoong’s attention by poking his arm several times. At first, Jaejoong doesn’t bother about Changmin doings at all and keeps reading the chat. But after several pokes, Jaejoong starts getting annoyed and slapping Changmin’s finger lightly.

“Stop it, Min. Just go outside and find something to do,” said Jaejoong without looking at Changmin.

“Fine, Hyung. Please come to the outside fast, we really need to go soon,” replied Changmin.

Changmin’s standing up from his place and taking a glance for once more. Since Jaejoong's still busying himself with his chatmate, Changmin just sighs and gets out from their bedroom. After arrived in the living room, Changmin’s lying on the couch and pulling out his phone. For a second, he feels hesitate to using his username again. But after looking at the bedroom’s door and realizing that Jaejoong seems not going to get out from the room even after some hours, Changmin finally gives up.

 

Welcome back, VoldaMIN.
You have 0 new messages.

You started a conversation with Joong

VoldaMIN > Hey, sweetie.

 

After Changmin’s leaving from their shared-room, Jaejoong keeps giggling over the chat on his phone. Jaejoong was about to give Junsu a reply, when his phone suddenly beeps and gives him a notification. At first, Jaejoong’s just frowning in confuse and wondering what it could be. But after he’s looking at the appearance of a certain ID, Jaejoong starts squealing in happiness. He always likes to chat with this certain person, even though he has no idea who this person is.

 

VoldaMIN > Hey, sweetie.
Joong > Oh God, you make me startled, Min! How are you?
VoldaMIN > Why is that? *raises eyebrows* Good, of course. What are you doing?
Joong > Nothing... just startled! *shy* I do nothing now.
VoldaMIN > Oh you don’t have anything to do? How’s your dormmate?
Joong > Dormmate? What’s with him?

 

After reading his chatmate’s words, Jaejoong’s frowning curiously. He feels that he’s forgetting about something which he shouldn’t, but he can’t really recall what it is. Jaejoong keeps thinking over about what he’s going to do for today one by one, until the realization hit him.

“Oh damn!” murmured Jaejoong while running towards the outside.

 

Changmin, who’s still looking at his phone and waiting for Jaejoong’s answer, gets startled with the sudden appearance of Jaejoong. Changmin’s quickly turning his phone off and looking at Jaejoong confusedly. “Yes, Hyung?” asked Changmin, having no idea about what happened to Jaejoong, or why Jaejoong shows a worried look at him.

“I’m sorry, Min! I forgot that we have to go out and buy groceries,” said Jaejoong, with guilty feeling.

“It’s fine, Hyung,” replied Changmin, giving Jaejoong a sad smile.

“No. No, just tell me what you want. How about I’ll buy you some foods later? Or maybe I’ll pay for movies next time?” asked Jaejoong.

Changmin chuckles after hearing those cute words from Jaejoong. He was obviously upset because Jaejoong kept ignoring him and just looking at his phone. However, Jaejoong’s words can make Changmin regains his mood once more instantly.

“Really? You’ll pay for us when we’re going to watch a movie?” asked Changmin while raising his eyebrows in disbelief, “Don’t feel sorry too much, Hyung. It’s just you being normal.”

Jaejoong sighs and starts smiling, knowing that he’s forgiven already.

“What are you waiting for again? Let’s go and shop now!” said Changmin excitedly.

“Oh! Wait, wait!” shouted Jaejoong in panic, before taking out his phone and looking at its screen once more.

Jaejoong’s doing immediately makes Changmin feels upset once more. “Come on, Hyung. You said you’re sorry and going to go with me now. Where’s that promise? Why do you back to your phone?” asked him, feeling annoyed of Jaejoong’s doing.

“Just a moment, Min! I have to bid farewell to my chatmate,” said Jaejoong in rush. But Jaejoong’s immediately frowning again when he couldn’t see the name on his online friends. Jaejoong checks out their last chat, and he’s sure that the other hasn’t bid any farewell yet. For a while, Jaejoong keeps refreshing his chat, hoping that there’ll be some change on that.

“Not done yet?” asked Changmin impatiently.

Jaejoong takes a glance of Changmin for a second before back to his phone. “One moment. I wonder why he’s suddenly not online anymore. I was hanging the talk before!” said him.

Changmin’s rolling his eyes lazily, knows that Jaejoong talked about him in the online world. “Just leave him, Hyung. He’s the one left first, so it should be alright! I even don’t understand why you have to bid a farewell. It’s not that he’s your lover or whatever, right?”

“Why are you mad? Of course he’s just a friend, Min. How could we become more, actually?” Jaejoong said while lowering his head; trying to hide his blushing face, “You should be thankful, actually. He’s the one that makes me remember about you again.”

Looking at Jaejoong’s blushing face in front of him, Changmin starts feeling something burns inside him. Despite the fact that he’s actually the one that made Jaejoong’s blushing, Changmin still doesn’t like it. “Whatever, Hyung,” replied Changmin shortly, trying to hold on his anger.

***

Along their way to the supermarket, Jaejoong somehow can feel the high tension from Changmin. Jaejoong took a glance at Changmin for several times already, hoping that Changmin will look back at him and smile like he always do. However, Changmin does nothing. He’s just walking straightly, with both of his hand inside his pocket.

Even after they’ve arrived at the supermarket then starts buying the groceries, Jaejoong still can find the anger at Changmin’s eyes. Since he doesn’t like the tension around them, Jaejoong’s trying to brighten up Changmin’s mood by telling funny stories. But Changmin doesn’t help at all by replying those stories shortly. Jaejoong pouts right away, knowing that his plan is completely failed.

But it’s not the Kim Jaejoong, if he just gives up like that. Jaejoong’s smiling widely, when he gets another mischievous idea by looking at the trolley in front of Changmin. Jaejoong walks to Changmin’s

Please log in to read the full chapter