Epilogue - Part 1

Addicted to Chat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After Changmin bid a farewell to Jaejoong and left him alone to the hospital along with Yunho, Jaejoong started walking towards his shared-dorm with an empty mind. He still couldn’t understand about everything that was happened too fast before. His misunderstanding, Changmin’s confession, Changmin’s kiss, and Changmin’s words.

However, as much as Jaejoong’s curious about how Changmin took the initiative to confess his feeling, he still couldn’t help but smiling widely.

Well whatever it is... why should I care? The most important part was Changmin’s confessed his feeling towards me already. Never even once I thought he’ll do that. I thought this feeling is just a one-sided love until forever.

I love you, Shim Changmin. When he’s back, I have to say those words to him.

But when Jaejoong’s suddenly thinking about Changmin’s words again, he stopped his pace and widened his eyes right away.

Wait a minute... That’s right! I never told Changmin about my feeling. But- then why did he say ‘I love you too’?! How could he know that I love him? Even Junsu and Yoochun never knew about those. I only told one person, and it’s VoldaM-

Before Jaejoong's able to make any conclusion from those facts, another Changmin’s words got into his mind immediately.

How could Changmin know about my chatmate’s name? He even knew that my chatmate always calls me sweetie... Did Changmin look at my phone and read the chat? But it was breaking my privacy! How dare he look through it?

Jaejoong’s stomping his foot to the ground, felt upset because of his thought about Changmin. When he recognized the strange stares from people around him, Jaejoong’s immediately continue his walk with a lowered head.

But how could Changmin knows that I was going to make a chocolate cake for him? I just told VoldaMIN about it and Changmin didn’t have a chance to see my phone after that. Did he look at the groceries back there? But he shouldn’t know about my feeling towards him from anything... Or he-

Jaejoong stopped his pace again, before widening his eyes in disbelief. Lucky for him, this time no one would look at him strangely since he’s arrived in front of his dorm already.

NOOO!!! It couldn’t be, right?! VoldaMIN and Changmin... they couldn’t be the same person!

But the demanding words when we were having a chat- It was so Changmin! What- What to do?! If VoldaMIN and Changmin are the same person for this whole time, I- It was me! The one who took initiative first was me!!! Oh, God! Oh!!!!

All of sudden, Jaejoong's feeling very ashamed of himself because of his own thought. He can’t believe that he was telling Changmin about everything; as in everything. Jaejoong was very open towards the VoldaMIN guy just because of a certain reason. Do you want to know what the reason is? Easy. It’s because Jaejoong thought Changmin has no idea about VoldaMIN. So he felt... safe to tell anything.

Jaejoong was shaking his head furiously, when he felt someone’s touch all of sudden. Got nowhere from ready, Jaejoong jumped on his place before turning around to see who the person was. When he got Yoochun and Junsu’s standing there, both with confused looks, Jaejoong’s sighing in relief.

“What are you doing here? You made me startled!” protested Jaejoong with a pout; didn’t seem happy at all with the sudden appearances from the other two. After all, he was busy with his own thought about Changmin and didn’t need someone to interfere with it.

“Why are you angry? We’re just worrying you, Jae,” replied Yoochun right away.

“Me? Why? What’s with me?” asked Jaejoong while tilting his head. He didn’t remember clearly when the last time they’ve talked to each other was. But he was sure that they always ended the chat without showing any problems.

“You didn’t answer our chat and made me curious,” Junsu explained, “You do remember that you were calling me, right? I just thought that it might be serious.”

“Oh,” replied Jaejoong shortly, remembering about the previous doing. He felt a bit guilty towards Yoochun and Junsu, since he was disturbing their time just because needed someone to talk with. Jaejoong never really wanted to tell them anything, because there’s a chance that Yoochun and Junsu would meet Changmin someday.

“So?” asked Junsu again, getting impatient with Jaejoong. He couldn’t believe that he was sacrificing his time with Yoochun because his worries towards Jaejoong, yet all Jaejoong could say was just ‘oh’? He was sure that they didn’t come to Jaejoong’s dorm only to hear that.

“Well... Nothing?” answered Jaejoong with an awkward smile.

Yoochun and Junsu were widening their eyes immediately, couldn’t believe that Jaejoong really have nothing to say towards them.

“Uh, do you want to come in?” offered Jaejoong, feeling uneasy because the other two already took their times to get their asses here.

***

After he helped Yunho to sit on the couch inside his workplace, Changmin’s smiling widely. He couldn’t wait to come back to his shared-dorm with Jaejoong, after everything happened. He himself still couldn’t believe that Jaejoong’s actually has the same feeling with him for this whole time. If only he knew it sooner, he would confess it already.

“Stop grinning like a fool, Min!” snapped Yunho, getting irritated because every Changmin’s doings. You shouldn’t take it wrong. Yunho’s feeling happy as well, since he knew

Please log in to read the full chapter