Epilogue - Part 2

Addicted to Chat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong’ continue his cooks with a blank mind, still couldn’t believe with his previous action towards Changmin. He just didn’t like Changmin’s disappointed look back there, before unconsciously kissing the soft lips in front of him. Now he really felt ashamed of himself, yet he also felt happy because in the end it was his long crush, which he kissed.

I love you. I love you. I love you so much.

Jaejoong kept enchanting the words inside his mind, while smiling widely. He didn’t even realize the sudden frightened gasps which could be heard clearly from the living room. All he could think about at that time was just Changmin’s confession, Changmin’s kiss, Changmin’s hand on his waist, his kiss to Changmin- well, to put it short... everything about Changmin.

That’s why when he’s finally done with his cooking and reached the living room to call the others, Jaejoong’s frowning in confuse. He didn’t expect to see the pale faces from Yoochun and Junsu, while Changmin’s just sitting relaxed on the couch. Instantly, Jaejoong knew that there must be something happened while he wasn’t there; yet he couldn’t guess what it was.

When Junsu’s finally realizing the appearance of Jaejoong in front of them, he stood up along with Yoochun; seemed extremely nervous. Jaejoong even could see the sweats all over their faces, even though he was sure that the air con was on for the whole time. Meanwhile, Yoochun also kept tugging Junsu’s shirt, as if giving a sign for him to do something.

“J- Jae, I think we should go now,” said Junsu while glancing towards Changmin secretly.

“Eh? Why?” asked Jaejoong, couldn’t understand with the other couple there.

“Junho just asked us to come over immediately,” answered Yoochun; seemed as nervous as Junsu.

“But didn’t your hyung just go to Japan yesterday, Junsu?” asked Jaejoong again.

Realizing that Yoochun was talking the wrong topic towards Jaejoong, Junsu immediately elbowed Yoochun; cursed upon his lover’s stupidity. “No, he didn’t mean Junho. He meant his sister, Junhee!” replied Junsu right away, trying to save their life.

“Huh? I just know that you have a sister, Chun. I thought you only have one little brother,” said Jaejoong, knowing that there’s something fishy with their reasons already.

“Uh. Yeah, I have one and just know it too. That’s why I can’t miss the chance to meet him- I mean her, right?” Yoochun trailed off, “So- Well, see you again later, Jae!”

Yoochun’s smiling awkwardly towards Jaejoong, before took a glance at Changmin and got his message instantly. Without thinking anymore, he took Junsu’s wrist before waving his other hand towards Jaejoong. After that, Yoochun’s quickly running away from Jaejoong’s dorm along with Junsu; not caring about Jaejoong’s call or anything else.

“What’s with them?” murmured Jaejoong to no one, after they’re gone from his sight.

“I don’t know. Should we care?” replied Changmin while pulling Jaejoong’s waist towards him.

Changmin’s action practically made Jaejoong’s sitting on his lap without any efforts. Since Jaejoong felt nervous all of sudden, he couldn’t say anything at all and just remained there in silence. He didn’t know what Changmin will do after this, but he knew that he can feel safe inside Changmin’s embrace. He believed in Changmin fully. Well, at least before Changmin's snuggling on his neck without asked for a permission.

“M- Min, stop it- Please, don’t...” whispered Jaejoong, trailing off with his words.

“Mmmm?” murmured Changmin; didn’t bother to move his head at all.

“I- I want to check the chocolate cake...?” asked Jaejoong, trying to give Changmin a reason.

“Later,” answered Changmin shortly, while kissing Jaejoong’s neck.

“L- Let me off. I- I have something to ask!” shouted Jaejoong unconsciously, as his mind trying to find anything else to divert Changmin’s attention from him.

Even though he felt a bit disappointed with Jaejoong’s interruption, Changmin’s finally letting Jaejoong off from his lap. He kept his eyes on Jaejoong’s movement, waiting for any words slipped out from Jaejoong’s mouth. Changmin raised his eyebrows; as he gave a sign for Jaejoong to speak, when Jaejoong’s sitting beside him already.

“So... you and VoldaMIN- do you know each other?” Jaejoong asked hesitantly, making Changmin coughed over nothing because of too surprised with Jaejoong’s conclusion, “You- You and him are not the same person, right?”

Changmin’s just staring at Jaejoong dangerously, didn’t want to answer the question at all; knew that Jaejoong actually realized the truth.

Jaejoong looked back at Changmin, before diverting his eyes to anywhere else. From Changmin’s stare, Jaejoong already knew that Changmin’s pissed off because of his question and it made him nervous again. After some minutes passed, Jaejoong took another glance towards Changmin and kind of surprised because Changmin’s still staring at him.

“Okay. Stop looking at me like that!” Jaejoong said, finally giving up under Changmin’s stare, “I’m sorry for asking it, okay? It’s just- I- I can’t believe it! I told the VoldaMIN guy lots of things... and it was you, all this time?!”

“Are you regretting it? Do you prefer that it was someone else except me?” asked Changmin, hurtful expression showed clearly on his face.

“No. No, please don’t take it like that. I just feel ashamed since I told that VoldaMIN everything... that I didn’t want you to know. I felt insecure to tell you lots of things. I was afraid that you might think differently about me after knew some facts,” answered Jaejoong while lowering his head to hide his face from Changmin’s stare.

“You know that you can tell me everything, Hyung. In fact, I don’t think I can hate you ever; whatever you do. I’ll also love it more if you never hide anything from me. We’re lovers, anyway,” replied Changmin while holding on Jaejoong’s chin to make him looking at Changmin.

Jaejoong’s blinking his eyes rapidly, before started blushing madly again. “A- Are we?” asked Jaejoong hesitantly.

“Aren’t we?” asked Changmin back with a frown. He didn’t know that Jaejoong would ask such question. Wasn’t it obvious already? Changmin loves Jaejoong and Jaejoong loves Changmin. Both already knew their feelings towards each other. So, if they’re not lovers, what are them?

“You- You haven’t asked me yet!” protested Jaejoong with a pout.

For a second Changmin’s only able to gap widely, before chuckled because of Jaejoong’s word. Now he realized what Jaejoong’s actually want him to do, and Changmin couldn’t help but think that Jaejoong’s so cute. He didn’t know that Jaejoong need him to ask Jaejoong directly about this matter. He thought that Jaejoong will be fine with the-not-formal confes

Please log in to read the full chapter