Start The Plan

Addicted to Chat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Some hours ago...

 

Shim Changmin is an university student who’s living in a dorm along with his senior. Today, like the other weeks, Changmin and his senior went to a cinema and watch movie together. When finally the screen in front of him shows the credits, Changmin’s stretching himself out because too tired for being unmoved in the past hours. After that, he turns his head to the left and smiles widely when he’s looking at the beautiful man beside him.

Slowly, Changmin stretches out his hand and put it on the other’s shoulder. “Jae-Hyung, what will we eat after this?” asked Changmin, still full of smile.

Jaejoong, who’s been pulled by Changmin and couldn’t release himself since Changmin’s much stronger than him, pouts right away. “Stop pulling me, Changmin,” Jaejoong said while trying to push Changmin away, “Look! People start staring on us.”

“Hyung, since when you care about what people thinks of us?” said Changmin, while standing up along with Jaejoong without moving his hand away from Jaejoong’s shoulder.

Jaejoong sighs deeply before looking at Changmin fiercely. “Lately you become very spoiled, right?” asked Jaejoong.

“Why? Don’t like it, Hyung?” asked Changmin back while staring back at Jaejoong.

“Who says that?” said Jaejoong with a sweet smile.

Without any warning Jaejoong starts pinching Changmin’s cheek hardly. Jaejoong’s sudden action, of course, makes Changmin surprised and releasing his hand. Changmin immediately catches both of Jaejoong’s hand to stop what Jaejoong did. Then, Changmin starts rubbing his cheeks with an annoyed face.

“My cheeks are not for you to be pinched!’ said Changmin.

“Why? You’re too cute, Min,” answered Jaejoong.

Still with his annoyed look, Changmin snorts after hearing Jaejoong’s words. Changmin’s reaction doesn’t make Jaejoong mad at all, instead he starts laughing over Changmin. However, when Jaejoong’s diverting his eyes to the phone, secretly Changmin smiles softly towards Jaejoong.

“Let’s go now, Hyung!” said Changmin again, while dragging Jaejoong out from the cinema.

***

Are they lovers? No. They’re nothing but just a dormmate which fits for each other. Or so Jaejoong thought. Whilst for Changmin, Jaejoong is more than that; more than anything. Changmin loves Jaejoong dearly and willing to try anything for him. However, there’s a problem that keeps appearing in anytime and anywhere they’re together. Like... now.

Changmin’s walking beside Jaejoong and staring him intensively along the way. However, Jaejoong seems not bothered with Changmin’s stare and just keeps looking at his phone. Slowly, Changmin’s stare moves to Jaejoong’s pale hand. Looking at Jaejoong’s beautiful hand, Changmin gulps nervously and starts moving his hand closer. He’s sighing in relief and getting relaxed, when finally Jaejoong’s hand on his hold.

But all of sudden, Jaejoong stomps his hand from Changmin hand and holds his phone using two hands. Changmin obviously shocked and widen his eyes because of too surprised to see Jaejoong’s sudden action. Especially, when Jaejoong starts laughing like a mad man.

“Gosh! Yoochun’s username is too silly!!!” Jaejoong shouted, without caring about his surroundings or his younger friend beside him, “Why did he change that?!”

Jaejoong immediately starts typing on his phone, leaving the dumbfounded Changmin.

 

You started a conversation with YCHUN

Joong > *rofl* what’s with your username Chun?
YCHUN > JUNSU changed my name!!!
Joong > And where is he now? Didn’t see him.
YCHUN > I don’t know. How the hell I change it back?! He changed my password too.

 

“Hyung, stop laughing and shouting. We’re in public, remember?” said Changmin.

However, Jaejoong doesn’t seem noticed Changmin at all. He just giggles around while reading and typing on his phone.

 

Suie joined the conversation with you and YCHUN

Suie > hey .
YCHUN > Kim Junsu what did you do? Why you-? !@#$%^&*()
Suie > BECAUSE YOU ARE A ! You sneaked out to my bed last night!
YCHUN > GIVE ME MY DAMN PASSWORD like right now!
Joong > Junsu got the point, Chun. *off to lol again*
Suie > Hell no! I won’t give you! And see, Jae thought the same.

 

Looking Jaejoong who’s still busying himself with a phone, Changmin decides to stop his step. He hopes Jaejoong will realize that he was abandoning Changmin and feeling sorry about it. He hopes Jaejoong will be more concern to him, at least when they’re together. However, his hope should be forgotten since Jaejoong keeps walking and just leaves Changmin on his place like that.

After walking for a while, Jaejoong finally realized that there’s something not right. He starts wondering what it is, until finally a realization hit him. Quickly, Jaejoong’s turning his head to his left and right, try to find Changmin’s existence. However, Changmin’s nowhere to be found.

Getting panicked because he couldn’t find Changmin, Jaejoong quickly makes a call.

‘Yes, Jae-Hyung?’ answered Changmin after he’s picking up the phone.

Jaejoong sighs in relief right away, knowing that Changmin’s perfectly fine. However, Jaejoong immediately starts getting upset since Changmin’s just gone like that.

“Where are you? Why are you missing? Why are you nowhere to be found?!” yelled Jaejoong.

Jaejoong can hear Changmin’s chuckle from the phone. ‘Sorry Hyung, I just remembered have one or two things to do. But since you’re too busy with your phone to notice me-’

“Did I do it again?!” asked Jaejoong in shock. Changmin always reminds him not too absorbed too much with his phone. But, even after Jaejoong knows it, sometimes he can’t help but focusing on it when the chatting starts getting interesting. Instantly, a guilty feeling’s getting into his mind. “I’m sorry, Min. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. You should just poke me or whatever.”

‘Yeah. Yeah. It’s okay now, Hyung,’ said Changmin, trying to reassure Jaejoong.

Even though he still feels guilty, Changmin’s words makes him a bit relieved now. “So, where are you now?” Jaejoong asked, “Will you come back at dinner? I’ll miss you if you’re not coming.”

Jaejoong can hear another chuckle from Changmin. ‘I’m at Yunho-Hyung’s. And I will come for dinner, of course. I can’t handle your pout, Hyung,’ answ

Please log in to read the full chapter