[TYPES & TEXT] Simple Typography!

❥ The P H O T O S H O P Geek ❣ Photoshop tutorials; WE'RE BACK!!

Simple Typographies for posters!

'What is and What's not'.


These are just simple effects the you can do to your texts. Specially on every genre.

I dunno some of them can be used on more than one genre *shrugs* I dunno~ XD


Fluffy or Cute

Lemme tell you this.. owo.

Fonts for fluff or cute posters are the most simplest since you can just add a Drop Shadow + as the layer style

other people or designers just made it more fancier because of the 'Pattern Overlay' yes you can use that too.

but I will only give you the ones with the Drop shadow+ style.

Those are the fonts. And if you are gonna ask what font i used for the title part that is called 'Spaced Out'.


Romance

fonts for romance is simple too~ You can just use 'Times New Roman' and play with proportion or simething! XD (I forgot what it called XD)

The layer style that I noticed that is most used in this kind of genre was Outer Glow, Gradient fill and simply Drop Shadow. Idk what to say anymore here are some examples :P


Angst or Horror

for me horror are the most hard?? I guess.. since I found it hard to put same layer style on.

anways you can just go for Motion Blur, Outer Glow and Gradient fill.... idk I rarely create horror themed posters XD.


Fantasy

Fantasy fonts will always be my favorite! I ain't even know why! OwO for me fantasy fonts should be elegant looking!

specially the stories with flying fairies and rainbow univorn poop! OuO

But if the story is about handsome Aliens conquering the earth then simple fonts like 'Kravitz', Times New Roman, Face Your Fears. and many other more simple 'Serif'fonts can be used. And about the effects it's more like the effects from the Romance fonts.


HAI~ GULLS AND GUISE! OWO IS MY EXPLANATION ENOUGH?? LEMME KNOW NEH?

AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE FONTS TO DOWNLOAD CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT!

IT HAS ALOT OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE AND USEFUL FONTS~

THEY ALSO HAVE THE CATEGORIES THERE SO FINDING THE RIGHT FONT ON YOUR GENRE WILL NOT GONNA BE HARD~

I HOPE I HELPED YOU GUYS ON THIS ONE~