MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.39

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #39

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “So...we wait?” Chaeri said moving to sit on the couch.

 

  “Yep...” Yesung said sitting next to her and Miri right next to Yesung, pretty much glaring him down.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It had been two months since Taehyun was born and everyone had settled into their own homes after they agreed to meet every holiday at the family house, which would be watched by Leeteuk and Kangin.

 

  “Yesung..it's so quiet now.” Chaeri said sitting on the bed in their room.

 

  “I know...it's so nice.” Yesung said slipping back into bed behind her.

 

 Yesung had decided it would be his job to take HyunJ to school and back and so far it was working out well.

 

  “What are we gonna do?....I don't want to just sit around and do nothing while raising Yin Ae...” Chaeri said snuggling into her fiancee.

 

  “That's what you are gonna do...raise Yin Ae to have a life none of us had...I don't want our daughter to go through what any of us did. I hope that everything is done for good now that G-Dragon is dead.” Yesung said kissing the side of Chaeri's head.

 

  “Me to..and I hope Sooyun unnie gives...-” Chaeri was cut of once again by Yesung's cell phone.

 

  “Answer it..the last time it rang, HyunAe was giving birth...” Chaeri said waving her hand around.

 

  “Hello?...Really...i think she can read minds or some...calm down Jongin....She won't kill you unless you provoke her...you know what...just wait there and me and Chaeri will take her to the hospital.” Yesung said quickly closing the phone and laying his head on Chaeri's shoulder.

 

  “Sooyun in labor and Jongin's losing it?” Chaeri asked looking at her boyfriends head.

 

  “Yep...let's go before Sooyun tries to kill Jongin with a fork like HyunAe tried to kill Eunhyuk.” Yesung said climbing out of bed before pulling Chaeri up.

 

 After grabbing Yin Ae and dropping her off at Chung Gi and Myon's house thy sped to Jongin and Sooyun's house.

 

  “Sooyun stop yelling would you...you ain't dying.” Chaeri said walking through the door of the house where Sooyun was on the floor screaming.

 

  “You don't know that.” Sooyun said before pouting...only because she liked scaring Jongin whenever she could.

 

  “You're mean to your boyfriend you know that?” Chaeri said laughing as she helped Sooyun off the ground and into the car.

 

  “I know and it's fun.” Sooyun said smiling before cringing as a contraction hit.

 

  “Let's get this baby out of you shall we?” Chaeri said helping her sister into the car before going to the drivers side and the boys got in the back.

 

  “Please do so....and quickly.” Sooyun said clutching the door.

 

  “You really are sad you know that Jongin?” Yesung said laughing at his friend, who still seemed to be having an anxiety attack.

 

  “Shut up Yesung.....” Jongin said glaring at said man sitting next to him.

 

  “Whatever....even after you found out she was just messing with you, you're still tripping out...” Yesung said still laughing at the poor boy.

 

  “And???....my girlfriend is giving birth to my daughter..you expect me to be calm?” Jongin asked with an are-you-freaking-serious face.

 

  “Yes...even Tao was calmer than you...and Miri is freaking younger.” Yesung said looking dead serious before he started laughing again.

 

  “We're here...you two can stop pestering each other now.” Chaeri said stopping the car in a parking spot before rushing to the other side to help Sooyun out.

 

  “Thanks Chaeri...i don't know what i'd do without you.” Sooyun said nodding towards her frozen boyfriend in the car.

 

  “You're welcome..now let's go...Dr. Hyo is waiting inside.” Chaeri said leading Sooyun to the doors where Sooyun was automatically taken to a room with Chaeri while the boys had to wait in the waiting room.

 

~Two hours later, 3rd person~

 

  “I think Yin Ae has competition Sooyun unnie....Yun Hee is so cute.” Chaeri said handing the newborn girl to Sooyun, who lay in the hospital bed sweating her off.

 

  “Thanks Chaeri...and Dr. Hyo.” Sooyun said nodding.

 

  “You're welcome...i'm gonna go get your boyfriends and you two can wait here.” Dr. Hyo said walking out of the room.

 

 A few minutes later he came back in with a smiling Yesung and a freaked out Jongin.

 

  “Jongin calm down...she's fine...both of them are.” Chaeri said patting the poor boy who jumped at the contact.

 

  “Dr. Hyo got you two a rental car so that you can leave as soon as Sooyun has rested and been discharged.” Chaeri said before waving bye to her sister and leaving with Yesung.

 

~With Chaeri and Yesung, 3rd person~

 

  “She looked a lot like Sooyun. I just hope she doesn't end up like Jongin.” Yesung said laughing before Chaeri pinched him playfully.

 

  “Be nice to the boy...Sooyun has a habit of scaring people less...so I don't want to know what she did or said before we even got there.” Chaeri said shuddering.

 

“Probably said she wouldn't have anymore of his kids.” Yesung said laughing once again.

 

  “It wouldn't surprise me. Stop laughing would you...” Chaeri said pushing Yesung before she ran all the way back to the car with Yesung Chasing her.

 

  “Nope...let's go pick up Yin Ae and HyunJ then go eat?” Yesung asked looking at her as he caught her around the waist and kissed her cheek.

 

  “Sure...” Chaeri said kissing Yesung back before climbing into the car.

 

~With Sooyun and Jongin, 3rd person~

 

 After Chaeri and Yesung left Jongin calmed down and sat next to Sooyun who was holding their daughter.

 

  “Where you serious while we were at home?” Jongin asked cautiously.

 

  “About what?” Sooyun asked confused.

 

  “About not wanting anymore kids after this?” Jongin said sadly...he loved kids so of course he wanted way more then just one.

 

  “Of course not....i want more kids..just not any time soon...” Sooyun said laughing at Jongin before asking if he wanted to hold Yun Hee.

 

  “She's so small...” Jongin said shifting his daughter in his arms.

 

  “Still bigger then Taehyun.” Sooyun said smiling.

 

  “True that....” Jongin said finally laughing.

 

…........whooo!!!!! all babies have been born...next up is the last chapter?....what's going to happen when the babies start school?....find out in the last chapter 'Five Years Later'. :)