MAFIAxIDOLS! Teaser #2

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Teaser #2

 

~ 3rd Person P.O.V~

 

 After Miri had gotten the mission she packed and left almost right away not wanting to take her time with it. Sure she seemed to love the idea of missions,but she was lazy and liked to get them over and done with.

 

 After she walked for a while she ran into a really tall man who seemed a little lost...other than the fact that he was in a dark ally way.

 

 Miri called out to him,seeing as he spacing,and when he turned around she saw he was wearing a ski mask. He caught the look in her eye and tried to turn and run away,but she had already caught on to him and was already getting ready to beat his into the ground.

 

 Miri ran at him full force and nailed him in the jaw,effectively pulling the ski mask from his face before she stood back and waited for him to rise off the ground.

 

  “What is your name?” she asked him cautiously,in case he tried to run away.

 

  “Hwang...Zitao” he silently muttered still trying to regain his balance.

 

  “Not much of a marshal arts person if you can't keep your footing correctly with just one punch.” she said snickering as he turned to look at he,surprise evident on his face.

 

  “Today...you die,Hwang Zitao.” she said before lunging into a full on fist fight with him.

 

 Miri had the upper hand for most of the first fight until her ankle twisted and she fell over a rock. Right before she hit the ground she quickly moved her feet to swipe Zitao's leg out from under him to keep him from running away, Sadly for her though,he ended up falling forward instead of sideways or backwards like she had planned.

 

 As soon as Zitao fell on top of her,their lips brushed briefly because he bounced a little before he finally landed on top of her.

 

 He regained his stance quickly and darted out of the ally way with Miri following silently behind wondering where he was going. After a few minutes they came to a hide out of some sort and Miri got caught by some tall blonde guy with curly hair.

 

  “Who are you and why are you following Tao?” the man asked in a surprisingly soft voice.

 

  “My name is Miri,we had a fight in an ally way and he split so I wanted to see where he was going.” Miri said before shaking the mans hands off her.

 

  “You,you are a member of a mafia,aren't you?” he asked again as he stood back to look at her.

 

  “Yes. Now can you tell me who you are?” she said looking straight at the man in front of her.

 

  “I am Chanyeol,the happy virus of EXO.” he said smiling.

 

  “Chanyeol...ok...what the hell is an EXO?” she asked looking lost.

 

  “EXO is a mafia created to kill off useless people as well as people who try to harm others for no particular reason.” he said as he told her what the mafia was about.

 

  “That sounds freakishly familiar to me...oh yeah...that is GEMS' reason for becoming a mafia as well.” she said realizing that the mafia she had just come to shared similar goals to that of GEMS.

 

  “And GEMS would be...the mafia you are in....i assume.” a very deep voice said from behind her.

 

  “Yes it would be,and you are?...” Miri asked looking at the new comer,who was freakishly tall and also blonde.

 

  “I am Kris,the leader of EXO. I take it you are not the leader,but why were you sent on a mission to kill our panda?” Kris asked as he looked at Miri who had starred at him in shock.

 

 'Wow...not even five minutes into the dang thing and I already meet the leader.....SWEET!' Miri thought before answering him.

 

  “It was an order from my leader. She chose me because I am the marshal arts,weapons,and hand and hand combat fighter. I guess she saw it fit that I would be the one to take him out.” she said standing straighter even though it didn't make her feel any taller by the two blonde guys in the room with her.

 

  “That doesn't answer my question really.” he said looking at me funny.

 

  “Oh...the reason...unnie didn't really give me one...she just told me his code name was panda...it's my favorite animal.” she mumbled sheepishly as she rubbed the side of her head as Kris and Chanyeol began laughing.

 

  “Wait...you said 'she',does that mean your mafia leader...is a girl?” a cute boy with chubby cheeks asked as he came out from behind Kris,with another guy trailing behind him,who I noticed was Tao.

 

  “Yes. Chaeri unnie is the leader. She has been for about three years,when she created our group.” she Miri said before looking at the shocked faces of the four men in the room.

 

  “Hi....my name is Xiumin,but you can call me Baozi.” the cute boy with chubby cheeks said making me laugh.

 

  “Let's go to the living room...i would like to hear more about this leader of yours.” Kris said as he guided Miri through the hide out with Tao burning holes into the back of her head.

 

….........and so....it begins XDXDXDXD......Teaser #2 is out and #3 will be here tomorrow...what will happen?....only I know...and Miri because she read the layout on my ipod XD STAY TUNED FOR #3 ^.^