MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.16

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #16

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

 As soon as Chaeri was brought on to the pool side everyone saw that the scar was burning a very bright red.

 

  “...” Miri said looking at Yesung for help.

 

~NOW, 3rd Person~

 

  “Give to mouth to get the water out of her lungs....” Miri said urgently to Yesung as she looked around before yelling at someone to go grab a towel, which Tao went to do before returning and handing it to Miri who put it over Chaeri to keep her warm.

 

  “I...don't know how...” Yesung said before looking around to find the person he knew who did.

 

  “Kris...help?” Yesung asked Kris who was the only person there who seemed to know how to give mouth to mouth.

 

  “Fine...” Kris muttered before kneeling beside Chaeri and leaning down. He was nervous...he knew mouth to mouth was similar to kissing someone and he knew he liked Chaeri.

 

  “WOULD YOU HURRY UP?!” Miri practically yelled causing him to snap out of his daze and do what was needed.

 

 After a few deep breaths and quiet a bit of pushing on her chest, Chaeri spit up water and then-

 

  “AHHHH!!!! IT ING HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!” Chaeri screamed clutching her side before rolling into fetal position.

 

  “Miri...Tao with me upstairs now.” Yesung commanded before lifting Chaeri and practically running to his room.

 

  “Hold her in place...I can't get to the scar while she's curled like that.” Yesung said as Tao grabbed Chaeri's legs and Miri grabbed her arms to hold her down.

 

  “Oppa it hurts....” Chaeri cried between tears still trying to curl up.

 

  “I'll make it stop just keep still. Can you do that for me?” He asked as she nodded with more tears coming out before she ceased her movements and lay still on the bed.

 

 He leaned over the bed and removed the towel from her waist before slowly kissing his way up and around the scar which was turning into a purple glow instead of a pink like the last few times it had.

 

  “It...still hurts...” Chaeri said clenching her teeth.

 

  “It means they really have started the all out search...but why now...of all times?” Miri asked looking at Chaeri as tears rolled out of her own eyes.

 

  “They know we aren't on guard. They know that we are chilling. Somehow...i think there is someone in this place...we can't trust. I'm afraid their may be someone who is betraying us...” Tao said before holding Miri tightly.

 

  “That's the only way...for now...you and Miri be on guard Tao...If you see anything suspicious tell me right away. Now...just head back to your rooms and clean up, but don't tell anyone what we suspect. We can't have whoever it is leaving and telling everything. I'm gonna give Chaeri a cold bath. You two should go shower as well and tell the others the party is over.” Yesung said before lifting Chaeri and taking her to the bathroom.

 

  “Who do you think it could be? It can't be any of our members. We're to close and hate Big Bang with a passion.” Miri asked shaking her head as the tears stopped.

 

  “I'm not so sure myself. So far we can count Henry and Kyuhyun out. I know they wouldn't want to hurt the person that saved their family members from possible death. Donghae, Sehun, Luhan, Kai, D.O, and Chanyeol are also out of the question for similar reasons as Henry and Kyuhyun, only they have your group members in a relationship way instead of sibling way.” Tao said as he lifted Miri into his arms.

 

  “Why Kai?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “Sooyun. Come on let's go tell the others the party is over...then we can shower.” he said walking out of the room.

 

  “Wait...together?” Miri asked as she starred at him with big eyes.

 

  “Only if you agree.” he said laughing at her reaction.

 

  “Sure why not. Chaeri and Yesung do it already.” Miri said as she rested on his shoulder.

 

  “Hey everyone, Yesung said party is over. Everyone can shower and clean up. Then we will most likely eat.” Tao said simply before turning and walking before a voice stopped him.

 

  “Is Chaeri ok now?” Kris asked quickly.

 

  “No. She's still in pain. Yesung tried what stopped it the first time but it didn't have an effect.” Tao said before turning away.

 

  “He seems generally concerned.” Miri said looking up at Tao.

 

  “Yeah..he likes her of coarse he is....” Tao said not paying attention.

 

  “Wait...he likes her?” Miri asked jumping out of his arms.

 

  “You never noticed? He always turns and walks away when he sees Chaeri and Yesung together, he almost never talks to anyone anymore since the two got together, he's almost never aroun....wait...around anymore...where the hell does he go?..i got a bad feeling about this...” Tao said before dragging Miri and closing and locking the door to their room.

 

  “You seriously don't think...that Kris would betray us do you?...I mean..if he really liked Chaeri...he wouldn't put her through the pain...” Miri said looking at Tao with big eyes.

 

  “I think he's trying to hurt Yesung more then her but hurt her in the process....” Tao said sitting on the bed pulling her to him.

 

  “Then we have to tell Yesung and Chaeri...fast...” Miri said getting up before she was pulled back down.

 

  “No. Not right now. We'll talk to them privately tomorrow. I think they're still showering which is something we should do before you get sick.” Tao said quietly before lifting Miri off the ground and carrying her to the bath room.

 

  “Ok...then let's just shower and go to bed...i'm not so hungry anymore.” Miri said quickly getting undressed.

 

  “Nice body you got there panda...why did you hide it?” Tao said smirking before Miri shrieked and ran to the bathtub.

 

  “Oh...there is something i've been meaning to ask you...When we were in middle school...there was always a boy following you...do you mind me asking who it was?” Tao asked looking at Miri who was hiding in the tub still, but had finally turned it on.

 

  “That...would be my younger twin brother...Myon. Because of how I was when we were younger, he would always try to keep me out of trouble...then he disappeared...along with Chaeri's brother...Chung Gi. From what I know...every member of GEMS has a brother. Sooyun is Kyu's younger sister and I believe her parents had another son after her...but she never told us his name, I am Myon older twin sister, Chaeri is Chung Gi's younger sister, Jihan had an older brother named Jihyun, Suye had a brother named Hyun Seok,also older, HyunAe has an older brother named Wonho,as well as her cousin Henry, Kate has an older brother named Yoonhye, and Hana has an older brother named Myung Dae, he was the only one who truly cared for her before she was abandoned or at least that's what she said.” Miri said sinking into the hot water.

 

  “Damn...so..there are...eight other males...do you know what happened to any of them?” Tao asked climbing in beside Miri.

 

  “Hmm...all I know about Sooyun's younger brother is that he's possibly a run away as well. Myon and Chung Gi disappeared about two months before GEMS was created. After we found Hana and Suye we found their brothers on the front of the news paper listed under 'Missing Children'...followed by me, Chaeri, Jiwoo, and all of us along..with all our brothers listed as well. I even noticed your names on it as well...but since I didn't know you guys around that time I really didn't give a . None of us really know what happened to our brothers...we just hope they are all still alive...except for Sooyun...she knew her younger brother up to the time he was about thirteen and she didn't like him at all...because he got all the attention.” Miri said sliding the soap around her body before she felt Tao helping her and moved her arms as he massaged her back and shoulders.

 

  “I'm pretty sure they are all fine.” he said reassuringly before they finished cleaning up.

 

  “I'm sure too.” she said smiling before they both knocked out.

 

….....................END OF CHAPTER 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO MY STORY 'THE RISING STARS!' IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE POST ON THE ACTUAL STORY YET!...Anyways...WHOOO!!!!!!!!!! All the brothers of GEMS made a verbal appearance in the story finally!....i wonder why?...you all know they wouldn't be here if they weren't needed in the story...kekeke >:)...just wait XD