MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.32

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #32

 

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “While they make food...i'm gonna sleep.” Miri said pulling Tao to their room.

 

  “I second that...” Sooyun said following close behind with Kai.

 

 Soon enough everyone decided to take a nap while they waited for the food to be done.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 After everyone had dinner that night, seeing as it took them forever to cook and everyone had fallen asleep anyways, they fell asleep not know how bad, or good, their lives were about to change.

 

(Afternoon the next day, 3rd person)

 

  “Where are the guys? They all disappeared this morning and have yet to come back.” Chaeri said with a deep frown as her and Miri rubbed each other's swollen stomachs.

 

  “I don't know...they've been leaving a lot and coming back late these last few days....” Miri said pouting as he rested her head on Chaeri's shoulder.

 

  “Should we ask them about it? I mean...all guys are gone except Ray, T.O.P, and Taeyang...” Sooyun said not pleased that Kai had been coming home late.

 

  “It seems logical...EXO, SUJU, Nu'est, and even our brothers come home so late...I say we talk to them about it once they all arrive...speaking of which...” Jihan said when she heard the front door open and close a minute later and the four groups walked into the living room.

 

 Yesung went to take his place near Chaeri, but was stopped when she shook her head and the same thing happened with Tao before all four groups just stood in the middle, watching the girls.

 

  “What's going on?” Chaeri asked darkly.

 

  “I...we...umm...who wants to tell them?” Ryeowook asked hiding behind Henry.

 

  “We...we've all been scouted by companies...to become...idol groups.” Ren said hesitantly as he slowly moved behind JR.

 

  “EHHH?!?!?!” the girls screeched looking at the males.

 

  “Yeah...EXO, Super Junior and DM have all been scouted by SM Entertainment...the biggest entertainment company known in Korean and Nu'est has been scouted by Pledis Entertainment.” Yesung said looking at the ground.

 

  “Is that where you guys have been these past few days?” Sooyun asked looking at them with wide eyes.

 

  “Yes...we are being trained right now...to speak other languages as well as controlling our voices and dancing...” Donghae said avoiding looking at Jiwoo.

 

  “Why didn't you tell us?” Miri asked looking at them...was it betrayal or...anger, sadness..something...Chaeri wasn't sure.

 

  “Because...no one was supposed to know...the companies told us to stay quiet..” Chung Gi said looking at his sister-in-law.

 

  “We're your sisters and girlfriends....how can you not tell us?” Sooyun asked seething in anger.

 

  “Calm down Sooyun...your baby....” Kyuhyun said growling at his sister.

 

  “You think I care about that right now? How about the fact that the girls were left out? Is it because you think we're weak...we're gonna tell someone else? Who the hell would we tell huh? We only have each other in this ed up world...you should know that by now Kyu....” Sooyun said standing up and walking to her room.

 

  “Leave her alone Jongin...i'll go..in the mean time...i'll talk to you later Kim Jong-Woon...alone.” Chaeri said darkly before standing and going to Sooyun's room where she found her in a ball crying.

 

  “Unnie...please don't cry....i'll talk to Yesung later...and see what's really going on...i know that's not the only reason they are doing this...please....stay calm...” Chaeri said soothing the older woman.

 

  “It just hurts to know that Kyuhyun..or any of them for that matter, wouldn't tell us in the first place...” Sooyun said snuggling into her little sister.

 

  “I know unnie...hopefully Yesung and them have a good reason for it to...just don't avoid Jongin...it'll hurt him to much...” Chaeri said before getting off the bed.

 

(Later that night, 3rd person)

 

  “Want to tell me the real reason?” Chaeri asked glaring Yesung as he joined her in bed.

 

  “It was the real reason Chaeri....” Yesung said climbing next to her and tried to scoot closer but was stopped by a hand on his chest.

 

  "Then tell me the whole reason.” Chaeri said sadly before shuffling away from him to go and stand by the window.

 

  “Chaeri...we did it to hide....” Yesung said silently walking behind her to give her a back hug.

 

  “Hide from what? We are safe as long as Daesung and the rest of them don't come to Gangnam.” Chaeri said shoving him back a little.

 

  “We know that...but there are also people here in Gangnam that are after us...we just want to keep everyone away from you and the other girls.” Yesung said hugging her from behind.

 

  “Why couldn't you just tell us that in the first place then?” Chaeri asked with tears slowly going down her cheeks.

 

  “Because we didn't want to stress you guys out.” he said kissing her cheek softly.

 

  “Nice job with that.” Chaeri said sarcastically.

 

  “Sorry...i told the other guys to tell the girls.” he said cuddling her.

 

  “It's fine...just be careful.” Chaeri said snuggling into him.

 

  “Always am..let's go to sleep.” he said pulling her towards the bed.

 

  “Ok...” Chaeri said climbing to bed and falling asleep.

 

…...............THE IDOLS PART HAS FINALLY BEEN ADDED!!!!!!....oh...and we'll have a new addition to the group next chapter :).........till next time :P