MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.13

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #13

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

 Chaeri laid their starring at him with wide eyes forever before her eyes started to hurt and she slowly closed them before reopening them. She leaned up and placed a kiss on his chin before crashing out.

 

 'Such a dork...but she's a cute dork.' Yesung thought before pulling her closer and actually falling asleep as the the others finally left and went to their rooms before sleeping.

 

~NOW, 3rd Person~

 

 With only a day till Sooyun arrived everyone was rushing to get things in place. All they really had right now was who was going to the airport to pick her up, HyunAe volunteered for that. They still needed to put up decorations for the welcome home party as well as turn off all the damn sensors in the pool and figuring out who she was staying with, thankfully they all left that to Sooyun to decide when she got there and since she would be arriving at night the party would be occurring the next morning to give her time to rest. Like I said before...we may be a mafia, but we are more like family as well...and EXO and SUJU just became a part of it. Miri and Sungmin were on the decorating team...seeing as they were the two cutest and most...uhh...sweetest members out of the three mafia groups.

 

  “Oppa...can you help me with this?” Miri asked Sungmin as she tried to reach up to put a streamer across the wall in the pool area.

 

  “Yeah sure.” he said smiling before easily lifting her up onto his shoulder while she squealed cause she didn't entirely like being lifted.

 

  “GAHH!!!...Oppa...put me down...” she giggled as he just shook his head and helped her put up the streamers.

 

  “What are you two doing?” Tao asked as he walked into the room to see Miri on top of Sungmin's shoulders.

 

  “What does it look like?” Miri asked as she held up the streamer in confusion.

 

  “I don't know...you tell me.” Tao said before turning and walking out.

 

  “Go check him...he's a sensitive panda...he might have misunderstood what was going on.” Sungmin said as he placed Miri on the ground and pushed her in the direction of the stairs.

 

  “But what about the decorations?” Miri asked as she tried to go back in not entirely caring that her panda was pissed, it was his fault anyways for not explaining what he meant.

 

  “I'll handle the rest...just go to him.” Sungmin said once more pushing her out before she sighed and walked up the stairs.

 

 Miri made her way to her and Tao's room and saw that that the door was wide open.

 

 'So he knew I would follow...stupid panda.' Miri thought as she walked inside before the door was closed behind her.

 

  “So...you here to explain what was going on or are you here to grab your stuff to move into his room?” Tao asked with venom lacing his every word.

 

  “Ok...WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WE WERE JUST PUTTING UP THE FREAKING DECORATIONS FOR THE WELCOMING PARTY!! IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT? I THINK NOT!” Miri yelled before she turned to leave before Tao grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

 

~Meanwhile downstairs, 3rd person~

 

 Chaeri was about to murder someone when she heard her best friend screaming at the top of her lungs.

 

  “Kitty let them work it out. Tao just misunderstood what was going on between Miri and Sungmin while they were putting up decorations in the pool area.” Yesung said as he hugged her from behind as he pulled her to sit on the couch with him.

 

  “What exactly could he misunderstand?” Chaeri asked leaning in to him as she settled for sitting on his lap.

 

  “Miri was up on Sungmin's shoulders seeing as she can't reach so high and Tao walked in...he misunderstood the whole situation.” He said snuggling into her back.

 

  “Oh...”Chaeri mumbled before falling asleep. Her side was still hurting, but by now it was only a dull ache.

 

~With the TAORI couple,3rd person~

 

  “I'm sorry Miri...i didn't mean to...I just don't want to get hurt like I did when I was younger...I used to like a girl when I was in middle school...almost right before I joined EXO...she was cute and we went to the same school...but she disappeared before I could even say anything to her...it crushed me. When I saw you on Sungmin's shoulders it pissed me off...i didn't want to loose you...like I did her.” Tao said as he held Miri tightly to him.

 

  “...Do you know how cheesy you are sometimes?” Miri asked as she tried to hide her tears.

 

  “I'm not called the romantic panda for nothing...” Tao mumbled as he lifted Miri and brought her to their bed.

 

  “If you don't mind me asking..what was the girls name?...”Miri asked hesitantly.

 

  “I don't mind...her name was Mari. You remind me a lot of her..i don't know why though...” Tao trailed off seeing the similarities between Miri and Mari.

 

  “That's...my...Mari..was my real name before I changed it to Miri...after I left school to make GEMS with Chaeri...i changed my name so no one could realize me...I never knew you back then...is Tao your real name?” Miri asked as she starred at him with wide eyes.

 

  “My real name is Zitao...i figured you knew that already....maybe that's why I saw similarities...you only changed one letter of your name...well ain't I stupid..” Tao mumbled before starring at the bed.

 

  “Tao..Zitao...Tao...THAT'S RIGHT!...You were the chinese exchange student in my class...you were so quiet back then...i never noticed you...you never spoke,never said hi,never did anything really...and you're not stupid.” Miri sad before hugging him around the waist.

 

  “Back then I didn't know how to speak Korean...so I stayed quiet. I was slowly learning and the first thing I wanted to learn was to say 'I like you' so that I could tell Mari..well you it...but then you disappeared...and slowly my life came crashing down...people started teasing me...bullying me...a guy almost rapped me...i don't want to go into that...and I never knew why...then Yesung saved me and took me in. He taught me how to speak korean fluently and I became a part of the big family...also still being able to keep my native language because of Kris,Luhan and Lay. Now you come along...” Tao said hugging her back tightly.

 

  “I love you Tao...nothing's going to change that...not now or ever.” Miri said lightly kissing him on the lips.

 

  “I love you to now and forever.” he smiled before kissing her again.

 

  “Nope...still cheesy...” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Come on...let's go see the others and finish setting up.” Tao said standing and bringing Miri along with him.

 

  “Yeah..I don't wanna know what Chaeri broke after hearing me yell...” Miri mumbled before dragging Tao out to see if the house was on fire.

 

~With everyone in the living room and the now joining Taori couple,3rd person~

 

  “Is anything broken?” Miri said silently as she walked into the living room holding hands with Tao.

 

  “No...the main cause of destruction in this place is asleep...thankfully.” Kai said before falling over because Jiwoo's shoe hit him in the face.

 

  “Nice aim.” Chaeri said opening her eyes to glare at the guy on the floor.

 

  “Thanks.” Jiwoo said before snuggling Donghae who massaged her shoulders.

 

  “Miri...Tao...everything ok now?” Chaeri asked as she shifted on Yesung's lap and looking at the two.

 

  “Yeah...everything is fine now...but I don't think Yesung is...” Miri said smirking as Yesung clenched the arms of the chair because of Chaeri's shifting.

 

  “Oh...my bad..” Chaeri said getting up before she was pulled to sit back on Yesung's lap.

 

  “Nope...you're not going anywhere.” Yesung said biting Chaeri's shoulder causing the others to laugh when she shrieked.

 

  “Don't...all the damn bite marks I have are going to make Sooyun kill you...” Chaeri said blushing as he just laughed.

 

  “It's ok unnie..i'll just tell Sooyun what's going on later.” Miri said smirking evilly at her leader.

 

  “Damn you Mir-AHH!!” Chaeri ended her sentence in a shriek because Yesung had lifted her off the couch and started walking towards their room.

 

  “See you guys tomorrow. Don't forget to finish cleaning then go to bed.” Yesung said before walking away with a screaming Kitty in his arms.

 

  “Have fun unnie...” Miri yelled after them laughing her off.

 

  “He's going to either make sure she can't walk properly tomorrow...or he is going to bite her all night.” Kai said making Jiwoo's other shoe hit him.

 

  “He has a point...Yesung was a little to happy with that...shift...” Donghae said hiding in the middle of Jiwoo's back where she couldn't hit him.

 

  “Oh dear....HAVE FUN AND DON'T BREAK THE-” Miri was cut off when Tao put his hand over .

 

  “Shh...I don't want to wake up to a dead panda in the morning because Yesung decided to let Chaeri out of their room later.” Tao said before laughing.

 

  “Sure thing...well...let's all finish so we can go to sleep.” Miri said with a smile before dragging Tao and Sungmin with her to the pool to finish the streamers.

 

~With the CHAESUNG/YERI Couple,3rd person~

 

  “Do you know what I want to do to you?” Yesung asked as he put Chaeri on the bed and took off his shirt.

 

  “Uhhh...sleep...sounds good...night.” Chaeri said quickly turning away from him.

 

  “Later...sleep comes later.” he said pulling her ankle so that she had her back to the bed with him on top of her.

 

  “Then..what's...f-first?” Chaeri stuttered.

 

  “A shower.” he simply said before lifting her up and bringing her to the bathroom.

 

  “Together?” Chaeri asked a little unsure as she looked at him innocently.

 

  “Stop looking so innocent...It makes me want to corrupt you even more.” Yesung said as her set her down before stripping himself of his pants before helping Chaeri with her clothes.

 

  “Oppa....uhh...i'm..n-not so sure a-about t-t-this...” Chaeri said as she stuttered even more.

 

  “Don't worry...I won't touch you like that until you're ready. I'm keeping my word. For now....shower with me please?” he said starring at her with what looked like really bad puppy dog eyes.

 

  “Ok...but please stick to the turtles...dogs don't do you justice.” Chaeri said laughing before Yesung smiled and turned around so that he could fill the bath with water.

 

~With the TAORI couple, 3rd person~

 

 They had finally finished with the pool and had gone to their room only to hear the shower running in Chaeri and Yesung's room.

 

  “So they played it safe huh?” Tao said before laughing.

 

  “Played it safe?” Miri asked looking at him as she laid on the bed.

 

  “They are in the shower...together. Use your imagination after that.” Tao said blushing a little as he climbed into the bed next to Miri.

 

  “Alrighty then....” Miri mumbled thinking about things two people can do in the shower.

 

  “I didn't mean seriously think about it.” Tao said pulling Miri from her thoughts.

 

  “Still can't find anything wrong...” Miri mumbled with her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

 

  “Oh my dear god...lets see...instead of in the shower I can show you what they would be doing in bed instead...” Tao said blushing before rolling to lean over Miri who blushed at the position.

 

  “Oppa...what are you...” she got cut off once again when Tao leaned in and kissed her full on the lips before biting her lower lip for entrance which she shyly gave.

 

 After a minute or two they pulled away for air...until Miri pulled Tao back down by the hair and kissed him harder before her hands slid up his chest causing him to groan into the kiss.

 

  “Miri...don't start what you can't finish.” Tao warned as he pushed her into the bed.

 

  “What makes you think i've started yet?” Miri asked innocently before smirking at him.

 

  “I don't eve-” he got cut off by a loud groan that left his mouth when Miri started to play with his abs and lower stomach.

 

 After a while they both ended up stopping not wanting to die by Chaeri if she magically found out what they did.

 

~Back with the CHAESUNG/YERI couple~

 

  “Calm down...i don't bite...hard.” Yesung laughed before pulling Chaeri to him while they sat in the bathtub.

 

  “Oppa...not so close...” Chaeri blushed when she felt something poking her leg.

 

  “Don't worry...i'm just gonna wash your hair then we'll get out.” he said pressing a kiss to her shoulder before washing her hair.

 

  “ok....” Chaeri said before calming down and leaning into his touch.

 

  “Can you stand for a second?” Yesung asks as he clears her hair.

 

  “Uhhhh....” Chaeri looks down then at him and looks away blushing before covering her chest and standing up.

 

 He smiled at her innocence and wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling her a little closer to him and placed a kiss on the scar.

 

 It glowed a bright red then faded slowly confusing the both of them.

 

  “The hell...did it hurt Chaeri?” Yesung asked.

 

  “Not at all...it stopped hurting all together..earlier before going to sleep it was a dull ache..and now the pain is permanently gone...” Chaeri starred in shock at the scar before smiling at Yesung and hugging him...completely forgetting they were both .

 

  “Ok...let's get out now...before things happen...” Yesung said pulling away for Chaeri who just nodded and grabbed a towel from behind her for the both of them.

 

 After getting into the room Yesung gave Chaeri one of his shirts before putting on his pajamas...which only consisted of his boxers.

 

  “I have my own clothes here...you know that right?” Chaeri asked smiling at Yesung as he climbed into the bed before pulling the shirt over her.

 

  “I don't care...you look cute in my clothes.” Yesung said reaching up and pulling her into bed with him.

 

  “Nice save...you just want everyone to know i'm yours.” She said laughing before kissing his cheek.

 

  “That...and like I said you look cute...besides I have other ways of making them know you're mine.” he said wrapping an arm around her waist.

 

  “How?” she asked looking at him before she felt his mouth ghost over her should before he bit her and started to on her neck making an angry red hickey.

 

  “....I shouldn't have asked...” she mumbled before closing her eyes and leaning into him.

 

  “Let's go to sleep...Sooyun is gonna kill me tomorrow...totally worth it...” he said pulling away before kissing her neck softly then her lips before going to sleep and Chaeri following right after.

 

…...................uhhhhhhhhh............yeah.....most of this was to toucher Miri...only because she commented on a part of it while I was asking her some things....she seriously asked if her and Tao were gonna make a baby....denied....not sure if should be rated M or not though.....and I finally got to update after a whole week...my mom's computer mouse broke so she stole mine...and I was only able to do this because she went to sleep....it's like 4:00am....and I did this...Miri you better love me TT~TT....hope you all enjoy. ^.^