Waiting heart

My secret: My prince in disguise

“Hey.” Kris greeted as he waited for Meihan to park her car beside his. “How did it go?” he asked.

“I dropped her at the shop.” She grinned confidently. “I already explained her everything and now she’s waiting for the brat.” She told and let her hand be held by her dragon as they walked to Meihan’s first class.

“I hope they solve this out.” Meihan said and Kris agreed.

“I’m sure Heeyoung will try to understand him whatever happens.” Kris said.

“Even if his reasons are stupid, I’m sure she will.” Meihan chuckled and stopped in front of her classroom with a frown before looking at her boyfriend who immediately covered .

 

“skefhbWHYhvscsISbvgyhbJONGINbvftyhbvcfHERE?!” Meihan tried to shout and Kris sighed at the situation. After calming his girlfriend down, he looked at her eyes and asked.

“What did you write on the card, love?”

“What else?” Meihan huffed. “That he should go to the shop and explain and eventually, die.” Meihan said and Kris sighed for the nth time that day.

Seriously, the amount of sighs he has made when Meihan came back in his life increased a thousand times than before and he’ll bet it’ll continue to boost but he won’t want it any other way. Meihan can make him sigh all she wants but it won’t change his adoration towards her. She’s his air and He’s hers.

“You didn’t tell him Heeyoung is waiting for him, didn’t you?” he said and Meihan gasped.

“!”

 

“ indeed my sister.” Luhan said in a monotone rolling his eyes at his sister. Meihan was about to tell him what happened but Luhan shook his head. “Save it. This tower already told me what’s up after you left.” He told and Meihan nodded.

“I actually expect you to forget to write where Heeyoung’s waiting for him though. I’m even surprised you actually put it in the right locker my dear sister.” Luhan smirked receiving his sister’s death glare. “That’s why  I’m here to cover you up.” He added and went towards Do Hee’s seat while the couple and Kai watched him.

 

“May I help you?” Do Hee bat her eyelashes and Luhan almost gagged.

 

“Yes.” Luhan nodded. “Do you perhaps like ramen?” He asked and grinned when he saw Kai stiffened.

“You see, my cousin and sister like eating ramen.” He added and that was all it needed for Kai to run out and drive to the ramen shop cursing Meihan for forgetting to say that Heeyoung was the one waiting for him.

 

bluedivider.png

 

It’s been almost two hours since Meihan left her in the restaurant and still no sign of Jongin. Meihan didn’t fail to give her cousin a scare when she dragged her out of the car suddenly and locked her up in the restaurant and told the chef to not to let her out until the ‘idiot’ picks her up.

“Jongin will be here in 30 minutes. You’re welcome!” were the words Meihan left her with before driving away with an illegal U-turn.

 

She took another glance at the clock and sighed. *What if he really doesn’t love me anymore? What if he really did get tired of everything?* More what ifs came in her mind very second past without Jongin showing up.

Then the flashback of DoHee and Kai walking together added. Her eyes started tearing up and she bowed her head to hide it from the chef inside the kitchen just in case she comes out.

The way that new girl was clinging to him made Heeyoung feel something tight in her chest and the way the whole UNI looked at them like they are the best pair in the world made her more and more insecure.

Heeyoung honestly thinks DoHee is really a pretty and nice girl. Not only that, but she’s also a talented actress and a professional model, someone who would be a perfect to pair to the model, Kai. Heeyoung bets that if Jongin met DoHee first, she wouldn’t stand a chance.

Like who would go through this ridiculous test just to be with someone like her? Sure, being the K.E CEO comes with a lot of money but other than that, she’s nothing special. And besides Jongin doesn’t need money since he himself has it all.

 

*Acting? I can’t even lie or hide my real expression to save my life.*

*Singing? I can sing a little but have you heard DoHee’s song that’s topping the charts?*

*Modeling? I did it a few times before. But have you seen DoHee’s legs? And I’m sure they only let me model because of Lay and not because I’m suited for it.*

*Jongin’s girlfriend? I love Jongin more than myself and I’ll do everything for his happiness but why do I always end up giving him a hard time?* she blinked her guilty tears away.

 

She remembered how it was when she and Jongin were after their graduation. Both of them are always together but not going on dates like a normal young couple would do. Instead, they’d be locked up in her office. She’ll be doing her work while Jongin watches her and waits for her breaks where they’ll talk, eat or just smile at each other.

As the new and youngest CEO in the country, Heeyoung couldn’t take it easy. Not with all the workers depending on her and Jongin understands that. In fact, her love one supports her in her work and Heeyoung can’t be happier. But she also knows how unfair it is for Jongin.

 

Jongin loves to go to arcades, theme parks, go for a drive and enjoy youth. He’s a free spirited type of guy who doesn’t want to be tied by rules. He loves taking naps and cuddle every single second he could until he’s all sweaty. But because of her and her selfish love, Jongin had to forsake all of that.

The Jongin, who loves to go to arcades, theme parks, drives and enjoy youth, got locked up with her in her boring office all day watching her drown in paper work. The free spirited him, who doesn’t want to be tied by rules, had to stick with the protocol in every events they attend together. And the comfortable naps he used to have in his bed was replaced by falling asleep on her office’s sofa and the cuddling he loves in doing just becomes short hugs followed by an apology from her.

All that because he chose to stay with her even if it meant leaving everything behind.

 

But with DoHee, Jongin can live comfortably, have someone by his side always and go wherever he wants to go. He can go back to his normal and comfortable life with a beautiful and successful girl who will love him like DoHee.

 

Heeyoung glanced at the wall clock near the kitchen door and let out a shaky breath. "I guess this is all for the best." she whispered to herself, trying to suppress the sadness growing inside her.

She lowered her head for the last time and let the tears escape before wiping them and stood up.

 

*I'm sorry I kept you for myself, Jongin. I won't be selfish anymore.* she said to herself and walked towards the door. She took a deep breath and wiped the fresh tears on her cheeks before sliding the door open and step out.

 

*I’m really sorr--* She was about to step out when suddenly a pair of lips crashed with hers and strong arms wrapped around her frame.

The man pushed her back in to the restaurant closing the door with his foot as he ravished her lips.

 

Everything happened so fast Heeyoung hadn’t had the chance to react at all. But her body recognized the familiar sensation and responded to the deep and passionate kiss he was giving her. And that moment, Heeyoung knew who it was: The man who she's happy to die for in exchange of his happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I’m sorry I kept you waiting, my princess.*

 

bluedivider.png

Sorry for the long wait guys! ~

Here's a chapter ^^

Thanks for reading

Love me well <3 ~