Graduation

My secret: My prince in disguise

Heeyoung, Jongin, Luhan, Kris and the twins all watched Meihan ‘inhale’ her fifth serving of caviar in the restaurant where they’re staying.

Jongin and Heeyoung were the last ones who came to the restaurant with the kids but when they got there, Meihan was already eating while Kris and Luhan stared at her. Kris was staring at her with googly eyes while Luhan looked with a scoff.

 

The kids ran to their parents once they saw them and Kris and Meihan received them with hugs and kisses before Meihan started eating again, telling Kris what to order for the kids.

“Hey.” Jongin greeted as he sat Heeyoung beside him. Meihan just waved at them as she kept eating.

“What did the doctor said?” Heeyoung asked, watching her cousin eat. Meihan then stopped eating and gave them a big smile before looking at her husband. Both looked at the couple with big smiled on their faces.

“I’m pregnant again, baobao. 4 weeks.” Meihan told and Kris gave her a kiss before letting her resume her meal again.

 

“Don’t eat a lot you pig. My nephew might get squished in your tummy.” Luhan scolded as he handed a glass of water to his sister.

“)(/&=”·(/%(·/” Meihan glared at her brother, probably cursing, and Luhan just rolled his eyes and let her eat. The twins still fought about everything but Luhan tends to keep it down when Meihan was pregnant and since she was, again, then he had to shut up or he’ll have to fly to China to not stress out his sister.

 

Everyone began eating after a while and Kris and Luhan were the ones feeding the twins. They didn’t have to focus on them too much since the kids, despite of their young age, have been well behaved on the table. The two have always been ahead of any babies anyway. They are too smart to be just 22 years old.

 

“Eat a lot jagiya. We have a long flight tonight.” Jongin told Heeyoung. Both of them have to go to Canada to help Lay in their big project in the country before they graduate.

The young lady looked at him with a smile before feeding him a piece of meat. “You too oppa.” she chimed and Jongin grinned at her making Heeyoung giggle.

Luhan was watching them with a disgusted face. “God. You two, I can already feel my sugar rise with all your fluff.” the blonde guy told and Jongin just smirked at him.

“Jealousy is not a good trait, uncle Lulu.” he mocked and Luhan threw him a piece of greenpeace. Jongin returning the favor flicking a grain of rice that stuck on Luhan’s face.

“Yah!” Luhan hissed and threw him a piece of potato and Jongin evaded it.

 

The twins saw the two’s actions and clawed their own food before throwing it on random places causing everyone to gasp. The babies happily threw their food, thinking it was okay. After all, everything their uncle Lulu and prince Jong do are cool and admirable. Laughter of the kids were heard and the others who were eating on the restaurant watched in horror, flinching every time the hands of the kids go to their direction.

“Min! Jia!” Kris and Meihan tried to stop their children and Meihan glared at the two men and kicked them on their leg. The two only smiled apologetically and Jongin felt a gaze on him so he turned around and saw Heeyoung giving him a scolding look.

 

“You know better Kim Jongin.” she scolded and Jongin pouted before leaning slightly to his girlfriend but Heeyoung pushed him away. “Help jiejie and Kris cleanup.” she told and the new Director of the Kim enterprise did what was told. He carried Jia and went to the comfort room together with Kris who was holding Min. The twins did quite a mess and their clothes and their table are now full of wasted food. Expensive wasted food.

 

"Whimp." Luhan grinned in triumph as he watched Jongin carry his niece. He’ll probably go back with a stained shirt judging by Jia’s hand soaked with tomato sauce. *That’s karma, kkamjong.* he was busy grinning all by himself that when he turned his gaze back at the table, he was appalled by Heeyoung and Meihan glaring at him.

 

The waitress was just standing by the side, waiting for Meihan to let her clean the place but instead of that, Meihan told her to give Luhan the cloth and let him clean it himself, including the mess on the floor.

"You wouldn't." he mumbled and when he saw the two's faces. He gave them a frown. “B-but--” Luhan was about to appeal the silent argument but when Meihan hissed he sighed defeatedly and took the cloth from the waitress before cleaning the mess, mumbling how he was being bullied by his own family.

 

The customers in the restaurant watched the most influential, scariest, and rudest board member and model of the KE clean the restaurant, while the intimidating owner of the Wu life security and the new head of Kim Enterprise take care of twin girls who wouldn’t stay still, currently running in the restaurant only with their diapers on. Who would’ve thought that the coldest and most intimidating members of Kwon Empire are all under two women? A pregnant one and their CEO.

tumblr_np2v1qGwAm1qfkrkvo1_540.png

“I can’t believe she’s still eating at this time of the night.” Luhan watched his sister dug on the bucket of ice cream as she laid on the sofa with the kids and Heeyoung. The men decided to stay on the terrace of the Kwon mansion for a while to have some time for themselves.

Kris sighed and ruffled his black hair. “It’s better if you stop mentioning her appetite in front of her, Lu.” he told. “She doesn’t care when it’s you who says it but one time, I slipped and told her she was eating a lot and I stayed the whole night outside our house.” he explained making Luhan and Jongin laugh.

“Yeah, right laugh all you want, Jongin. Let's see what you have to say when you get Heeyoung pregnant.” Kris smirked, already imagining the suffering Jongin will go through. Damn it was even worse than the Heir’s exam.

“So when are you going to marry the princess?” Kris asked and Jongin gave them a big and confident grin.

 

“Soon Kris. Very soon.”

tumblr_np2v1qGwAm1qfkrkvo1_540.png

7 months later...

 

Heeyoung is in front of her university’s auditorium wearing her toga. *Finally, this day finally comes.* she smiled and took in some fresh air as she looked at the clear blue sky.

It's been a while since she felt this excited. It reminded her of the last time, her 16th birthday. The day her life made a big turn with her parents' death but also the day that made her met Jongin. It made her thanks her parents because she knew that they all have this planned out for her. That even though they weren't there anymore, they are still looking after her.

 

“Baobao! Smile!” a lady’s voice called her. Heeyoung turned and got greeted by a pregnant Meihan.

“Jiejie!” she gasped and ran towards her cousin with a frown. “Why are you here? You should be in the hospital. Xin might come out anytime now.” She scolded.

Meihan rolled her eyes and said “Relax Baobao, Xin wants to see his daddy, uncles and aunties graduate too.” and touched her baby bump. “He’s cooperating well with mommy, that’s a good boy. I wanted to take the twins too but I can't risk it.” Meihan added. “Now let’s go inside or you’ll be late in the ceremony.” She took Heeyoung's hand.

“I still have to wait for Mrs. Kim.” Heeyoung told and let go of her cousin’s hand.

“Arrasso, I’ll go and reserve us seats then.” Meihan told and Heeyoung nodded. “Careful jiejie.” she reminded and momentarily watched her cousin waddle her way to the auditorium safely.

 

Meihan went inside the auditorium and since seeing a doll like pregnant woman doesn’t happen every day, the students and the guests couldn’t help to look and stare at the lady. But since Meihan is already used to it, she just walked and find a seat.

 

It didn’t take long for Kris, Luhan and the others to spot the pregnant Meihan and ran to her, preparing to scold her for escaping the hospital...again.

“Hi,chuck ---.” Meihan greeted but cut off by Luhan’s scolding.

“Ya ugly, you’re supposed to be in the hospital.” Luhan scolded and Meihan just sighed trying not to spoil the day but her mood swings are starting to kick in.

“Luhan’s right baby,” Kris said softly as he pulled his wife close to him and pecked her lips. “Our Xin might come out anytime now.” He added making Meihan more and more annoyed.

 

“No!” the pregnant woman finally snapped. “I’ll see you all graduate, hear your speech, then go to the hospital and give birth with MY HUSBAND by my side.” She sternly.

“But.” Kris and Luhan tried to argue only to be stopped by the lady’s glare. Jongin and Sehun didn’t dare to talk afraid of making the situation worst.

 

Giving up, Kris sighed and hugged his wife. “Fine, you can stay.” He said not wanting his wife in a bad mood before giving birth. “Make sure you stay with mom and dad all the time okay?” he said and Meihan nodded.

“Now, take a seat.” Kris said and held his wife’s hands while Luhan and the others surrounded the pregnant woman guiding their way and making sure no one bumps on her.

Meihan sighed in their over-protectiveness but said nothing, she’s feeling very tired and just wanted to take a seat. Kris, Luhan and Jongin all stayed with her until their parents arrived with Heeyoung and the graduation started after a short while. Luhan, Heeyoung, Kai, Sehun and Kris took their diplomas and Meihan together with their parents cheered them on.

 

Then, Kris went up for the second time to do his graduation speech.

“Good day! Honored guests, faculty, graduates, and the family of the graduating class of 2015.” Kris started gathering everyone’s attention.

 

It was all quiet and Kris was doing so great when Meihan started feeling minor pains on her belly. *Not yet baby, daddy’s making his speech.* she pleaded her baby but looks like he wants to get out already as the pain worsened making the girl wince.

The Mr. Xi turned to his daughter who is now sweating. “Meihan, what’s wrong?” he asked in a low voice worriedly.

“Papa.” Meihan turned to her grandpa and then, they heard a small splash. Meihan looked down and saw the wet floor. She looked at her father who’s slightly panicking and reached his hand.

“Pa,” she called. “The baby’s coming. My water just broke.” She said and the old man’s eyes widened in panic. The women all sat in front to get a better look at their sons and Heeyoung, leaving him alone with Meihan.

 

“Jinjja?! What to do?!” the old man started to panic.

 

“Congratulations to the graduating class! You've reached the end of a long and rigorous journey. You've completed your last final exam, wrapped up your last projects and passed your job trainings. And now, following this milestone occasion of your graduation, you get to dream like the rest of us–“ Kris continued his speech unaware of the situation but then got cut off by his wife’s scream.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Meihan cried holding her stomach while Mr. Xi and the others stood up in panic. All heads turned to them and saw the girl about to give birth. Then he saw Kris looking at them with wide eyes and motioned him to come.

“Ya, Yi fan, your baby’s coming!!” the old man shouted.

 

Kris started to panic and didn’t know what to do. “Oh, my god!” he mumble pacing back and forth, thinking if he should finish his speech or leave but then woken up by his wife’s call.

 

“WU YI FAN COME HERE THIS INSTANT OR I’LL CUT OFF YOUR-- AHHHH!“ Meihan’s voice echoed through the room and Kris hurriedly held the microphone and tried to end the speech.

 

“Once again, Congratstothegraduatesandsorryfornotfinishingthespeech. Gotta go, I’m gonna be a father! Mr. Jongin will continue the speech for me.” He said as fast as he can and ran down to his wife leaving Jongin dumbfounded.

 

“Me?!” Jongin pointed himself and Heeyoung nudged him a little.

“Go and cover for Kris, hurry.” The girl said and Jongin went to the stage. They watched the couple left for the hospital leaving the auditorium flipping with the events taking place in their graduation.

 

Then, when the two were gone, Jongin faked a cough making everyone turn to him. An awkward silence occurred while he just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

 

“Uhhh..” he started followed by silence. If you listen carefully, you could hear the crickets.

“Congratulations!” he beamed awkwardly but silence answered him.

*Damn you Wu Yi Fan*

He nodded slightly as he said “You guys worked hard.” in a monotone.

 

Then another silence embraced the place.

 

“Anyway...” he started talking again. “Now that I’m here, I might as well do this.” He said with a smile and reached something from his pockets. He took out a small velvet box and opened it revealing a diamond ring before turning to Heeyoung who’s in shock.

 

“Ms. Kwon Heeyoung, will you marry me?” he said shocking everyone before the crowd break into a loud cheer. His fangirls were devastated while others envied them. Jongin walked down the stage and kneeled in front of Heeyoung. “Will you marry me as Kang Jo Joong, Kai, and Kim Jongin?” He said with pleading eyes.

 

Heeyoung was shocked and was already crying in happiness. “Of course I’ll marry you, my prince in disguise.” She said making the crowd boom a cheer.





Kai gladly put the ring on the girl’s ring finger and hugged her tightly.

tumblr_np2v1qGwAm1qfkrkvo1_540.png

I told myself that this story is already finished but I can't stop typing.

I'm still planning on that special chapter...

but yeah. still not sure.

Hope you like this one.

Love me well <3 ~