Going to the Beach/Swimming!

Block B Scenarios

Zico-

You and Zico had wanted to have a day together for ages now, and he finally had a few days with no schedule so you two decided to go to the beach since the weather was so good.

"Wah~ the sand feels so nice and warm!" you said as you wiggled your toes in the sand. You walked along the beach for a while until you found a spot to put down your towels and bags. After setting his towel down Zico flopped onto it.

"It feels so good to get away from the studio". He looked up to you and saw that you were taking off your shirt and shorts, revealing your bikini. Smirking, he shaded his eyes to get a better look at you. You turned around and saw Zico staring at you, smirking.

"Omo!!! ert!!" you yelled, covering yourself as best possible.

"Ei~ why wear it and not expect me to look?" he said.

"Whatever" you muttered as you put on your sunglasses and laid down on your towel. Zico kept checking you out but he soon realized he wasn't the only one. He shot the many other guys who looked your way a dirty look which quickly sent them away. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, come and play in the sea~!!" he said pulling you up and dragging you to the sea.

"Gosh! To say you're working all the time, you have a lot of energy!" he just laughed as you both played around in the water. At least no-one could stare at you out there.

 

P.O-

Summer~!!!! You and P.O had been waiting for this day. It was the first day of the summer holidays so you both headed to the beach early in the morning.

"First one to see the sea gets a free ice cream from the loser~!!!!" P.O yelled, running towards the beach. "ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted like a kid, well, it would be like a kid if it wasn't for his deep voice xD.

"No way~ last one into the sea has to buy ice cream!!" you shouted, sprinting towards the ocean ahead of you. "Me~rong! Ice cream! Go! Now!" you said once P.O had caught up to you.

"Never~!!!!" he picked you up and began running futher into the sea, both of you still in clothes.

"NO! OPPA! NO!!" You screamed before he dumped you into the sea, laughing like a maniac. Your head emerged and you couldn't help but laugh. After playing around in the sea for ages you both walked back to the bags you'd dumped at the edge of the water, getting some money.

"Haha okay you can buy mine and I'll buy yours xD"

"lol wut okay then" you both went off to buy ice cream before coming back and playing around until in got dark.

 

Kyung-

The bright sun lit up the huge beach, making the sand glow and the water twinkle. You and Kyung walked slowly hand in hand down the beach.

"You just had to find the most deserted beach in Korea didn't you" you said jokingly, looking up at him.

"Of course~ I don't want anyone else looking at you" he said greasily, looking down at your body since you had a bikini on.

"I appreciate your concern, but can you not" he just laughed as you both continued to walk down the empty beach hand in hand, feet splashing the shimmering water. Kyung suddenly picked you up bridal style and waded into the water. "No! Put me down!" you screamed, laughing.

"You want me to put you down here? Okay then~"

"No! nononononononoononono" you said wrapping your arms tightly around Kyung's neck as he did his usual ajussi laugh. But you could never trust that guy. He dumped you into the warm water and ran away, laughing crazily. "Park Kyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"__________!!!!!!" he yelled back.

"Aish~~~ come here!" you chased after him, but he ran straight towards you, picking you up in a tight hug.

"Wah~~~ I'm happy~" (I just like the way he said it in one of the Match Up episodes ^^) he sang as he threw both of you into the water.

 

B-Bomb-

You and B-Bomb had decided to go to the local outdoor pool because you just couldn't take the heat at home. Once you got there you both headed to the changing rooms to...change xD. B-Bomb was already outside waiting for you when you came out in a bikini that wasn't too revealing, but well, it was a bikini so~ ^^; He gawked at your for a bit as you walked over to him before snapping out of it and smirking at you. You pulled a face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he said back.

"Uh whatever, let's go~" you said, holding his hand. Minhyuk, being the creepy, silent guy he was, kept looking at you from the corners of his eyes evilly, which you didn't notice, not until he suddenly pushed you into the pool, laughing crazily. You resurfaced, slightly dazed and looked up to see your boyfriend bent over laughing. "Oppa! ;A;"

"I'm so sorry ___-ah xD I couldn't help it!"

"Oh it's okay"

"Really?" he said as he continued to laugh while people stared at him.

"No not really are you stupid?!" you yelled, reaching up and pulling him down by his ankle. He crashed into to water and quickly came back up, staring at you confused. "Don't look at me like that, you asked for it".

 

Taeil-

You were already in your bikini, lying on your towel under the blazing sun, when Taeil came back with one of those huge umbrellas you rent. He stopped in his steps when he saw you, staring at your body. This was the first time he'd seen you so... , and he wanted to make the most of it. He kept staring until he started to feel like a creep and he felt really bad. He poked the umbrella into the soft sand in between both of your towels, making you open your eyes at the sudden shade. Looking up you saw your boyfriend smiling down at you cutely.

"I got the umbrella~" he sang, holding the pole.

"Thank youuuuu" you said, turning onto your side to face Taeil, who was now lying down on his towel. He only turned his eyes to you, smirking, then cutely turning onto his side so you could both look into each other's eyes properly. You both layed around under the shade, enjoying each other's company.

"Let's play in the sea!" Taeil said, jumping up, waiting for you as you tiredly got to your feet. "Run~!"

"Ahh!" you screamed when Taeil splashed your face with the warm water. He did his usual cute laugh and ran away, deeper into the water. "Oppa~ you know I can't swim~" you called, going as deep as you could.

 

"Come on, I'll pull you" he said, getting you to climb on his back as he swam around. You both played around and got ice cream afterwards, sitting on the beach as the sun set.

 

U-Kwon-

You were lying on one of the sun beds facing the shimmering pool when you felt a poke. Opening one eye you saw U-Kwon smiling down at you, holding out an ice cream.

"Thank you~!!" you sang, taking it out of his hand. He did his healing smile and sat down on the sun bed next to yours, both of you eating your ice creams happily. "Ak!" you said when you felt something cold on your nose. You went cross-eyed to try and see what it was while U-Kwon laughed crazily at your side. "Did you put ice cream on my nose?!"~

"Maybe" he relpied, still laughing until you did the same to him. "Uh-oh~ looks like we'll have to it off each other~" he said greasily. You screamed and jumped into the pool to avoid him. "You can't escape me~~~~~~" he jumped in after you and caught you straight away since he was a much better swimmer than you. His strong arms wrapped around you as he back hugged you. You leaned into him, smiling until you felt his tongue on your nose.

"Yah~~!!" you freaked out, flapping your arms around.

"Me too" he said, pointing to his nose. You didn't want it getting into the water so you did the same, embarrassed. "Good girl~" he said, hugging you again.

 

Jaehyo-

You, Jaehyo and the rest of Block B were hanging out at P.O's pool at his family's home. The guys kept trying to get your attention, calling you over, playing games with you and just staring at you in general. And of course, Jaehyo had noticed this.

"___-ah~ come here for a minute!" Jaehyo called from the edge of the pool.

"What is it oppa?" you asked, looking at him in the shiny blue water.

"Come in the water~ it's so nice here~ wowwww" he started reaching for your hands and helped you climb in. You both played around, pushing each other under the water, tickling each other's legs.

"Hey you two! The BBQ's ready!!!" called Zico.

"Yay~ let's go!" you began to swim to the edge when Jaehyo back hugged you, holding your wet body to his own.

"Let's stay here. just the two of us" he whispered into your ear.

..............

"You think I haven't noticed you're jealous of the members?" you said flatly.

"Ehhhh?"

"I saw you pouting on your own whenever another member talked to me"

"Ei~~ I was just um.. thinking. Hard".

"Wow! That's a rare sight!" You teased. "I'll stay here then, but you'd better buy me BBQ for dinner later! Call?"

"Call~~".

 

W/N: OMG I'm sooooo sorry for not posting in like forever! I feel sooooo bad! I don't wanna write too much here so I can post this quickly~ As usual, requests are open~ thanks for reading and I apologize again for not updating! Hope you enjoyed~~~ some of them were poopy... maybe all of them aha but thank you~~