Cooking Together

Block B Scenarios

Zico-

It was 6pm so you and Zico decided to make dinner. Unfortunately, you two weren't the best cooks in the world so you ended up burning most of your ingredients. You both looked at each other blankly before bursting out laughing.

"Let's get takeaway" Zico said as he pulled you over to the sofa.

When your food arrived you watched movies and cuddled together all night.

"We should get takeaway more often" you said as you rested your head on Zico's shoulder.

 

U-Kwon-

You were at the dorm with all the members and told them you would make dinner for them. U-Kwon of course came to help you.

"What should we make?" you wondered.

"Let's just make them rice, it'll be enough for them" he said preparing it.

"Ei~ That's not enough" you complained. "I'll make Kimchi too". The two of you cooked in silence, every now and then you would poke each other though.

"Ready~~~~~" you both called to the others, who came to grab their food and sat back down in front of the TV. You and U-Kwon joined them, sitting at the back of the room where no-one would bother you as you fed each other.

 

Kyung-

You and Kyung had come back from the shop with the ingredients you needed to make Bulgogi and were ready to start cooking. Kyung did the cooking while you chopped the ingredients.

"I wanna do the pan too~" you whined, looking up at him.

"No. I don't want you to burn yourself" Kyung said, eyes focused on the meat he was cooking.

"I'm not a baby~" you complained, puffing up your cheeks. He simply laughed and continued cooking while you sat down and waited for him to finish.

 

B-Bomb-

You were cooking some rice as B-Bomb chopped a chicken.

"Oppa..."

"Hm?"

"You know you look really scary when you do that" you said as you watched him cut the chicken.

"Why does everyone say that?" he complained.

"Here, I'll do it" you said trying to take the knife from him.

"Ani, I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said showing his dimple.

"Aww~ fine" you said as you returned to cooking in a comfortable silence.

 

Taeil-

You and Taeil were cooking ramyun for dinner. You tried doing Park Kyung's shoulder dance while Taeil laughed at you. You both started playing around and doing impressions while you waited for the ramyun to finish. When it looked ready you held the bowl while Taeil poured the ramyun into it carefully. You both grabbed a pair of chopsticks and sat down on the floor in front of the TV at you coffee table feeding each other and joking around.

 

P.O-

You were cooking kimchi fried rice and humming some random songs when P.O poked his head around the door.

"Whacha ma~kin?" he asked with aegyo.

"Keke~ kimchi fried rice. Wanna try some?"

"Yes~~~~" he said excitedly as he ran over to you. You held out a spoonful of rice for him to try which he ate eagerly. "Oh! It's pretty good! Let me help finish it" he said. Instead of helping you, he just kept attacking you with the spoon.

 

Jaehyo-

Jaehyo was in the kitchen making dinner as usual when you wandered in.

"Need any help oppa?" you asked, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Nope~ just wait for oppa to finish uh?"

"___ wants to help~" you said using your aegyo.

"Aigoo~ gwiyeowo *^^*" Jaehyo said turning around and holding your face in his hands. "Okay you can cut some vegetables~"

"Yes sir!" you said as the two of you played around while you cooked.

 

W/N: Requests! This idea was from KyungsCheshireKitten - http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/298049 . Please check her out! She's such a nice person and she's super easy to talk to!!! Her stories are really good too!!!!!!!! I keep begging her for ideas, mian~ :P Thanks for reading~