When you need help with your homework

Block B Scenarios

Zico-

You groaned loudly, letting your head flop onto your table where books and pens were spread everywhere. Zico poked his head around the door to check on you.

"Everything hep hap babe?" You turned you head to him while it was still on the table.

"No. Everything is not 'hep hap'" you replied grumpily. You boyfriend came over to you, bending down to your level, hand on your thigh.

"What's up?" he asked kindly. You gave him the sheet of math equations and watched his expression while he read through the sheet. He nodded while he read each question, but his words were not what you were expecting. "Well good luck with that babe!" he sang, shuffling quickly out of the room.

"WOO JIHO!!!!!" you yelled helplessly.

 

U-Kwon-

You and U-Kwon were lying on his bed in the dorm reading his One Piece books when you remembered you had science homework that had to be handed in tomorrow.

"Oppa! I have to go home!!! Mian~ Let's hang out tomorrow! Bye!" you said rushing out of the dorms and back to your house, leaving U-Kwon confused. Once you were home you read through the homework and were completely lost. You sent U-Kwon a text telling him to come over quickly as it was an emergency. He arrived in 10 minutes banging on the door which you opened calmly.

"What happened?!" he asked worriedly. You held the homework in front of his face while he gave you a face that said 'wtf'.

"Oppa~~~~" you whined, pouting.

"Aishhh get inside" he moaned as he followed behind, locking the door.

 

Kyung-

You were sitting at your small table on the floor with Kyung sitting opposite you. You were currently working on your math homework and had got to the algebra questions, letting out a long sigh.

"Oppa~" you sang, giving him puppy eyes- you knew he couldn't resist your aegyo.

"Gwiyeowo~~" Kyung said, pinching your cheek and taking the paper from you. After reading through it he then talked you through how to do algebra, doing everything at your pace. If only he was your teacher instead of some y old man :P

"Oh!! I got it!!!!! Thank you so much oppa~!!!!!" you exclaimed, giving him a hug from across the table while he chuckled.

"Well, I am a math genius" he then continued to brag about going to a school for math prodigies while you stared at him, bored. "Mwo?"

"Shut up".

 

B-Bomb-

You were sitting at your desk doing your homework when your boyfriend B-Bomb came in and watched you over your shoulder in silence.

"That's wrong" he said as he grabbed your pen and crossed out your answer. Looking up at him hoping he would tell you the right answer he simply smirked at you. After answering it again he crossed it out, expecting you to do it again. You answered the same question about 5 times and were getting annoyed as you sighed and leaned back in your chair, frustrated.

"Oppa! Do it for me!!" you moaned.

"Here" leaning over you he answered it. "Carry on~" he said leaving you with the rest of the sheet to complete.

 

Taeil-

Taeil was watching his fishes in the large fish tank he begged to keep in your shared bedroom while you were sprawled across the floor doing your homework.

"Oppa" you called sharply. Silence. "Oppa". Nothing. "Oppa". All that could be heard was the quiet sound of the water in the fish tank. Seeing as you got no response you threw a slipper at Taeil's head, finally getting his attention.

"Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that for?!" he whined, rubbing the back of his head as he turned around to look at you.

"Didn't you hear me call you?"

"No.."

"Help. Homework. Oppa. Hi. Help. Now." you said signaling to the many books you had spread across the floor. Sighing, he stood up and lay down next to you to help out.

 

P.O-

You were lying on P.O's bed at the boy's dorm with your science homework. You didn't get it though, so you were playing with Toto instead.

"Do you know what to do Toto?" you asked the stuffed toy, holding it in front of your face. "No huh? Aigooooooo what do I dooooo?" you whined.

"Are you talking to yourself?" P.O asked, sticking his head around the door.

"Erm, I'm talking to Toto actually if that's alright with you" you replied sarcastically.

"Why talk to him when you have oppa~~~~~~" he sang sitting next to your deflated figure.

"Help me with my homework" you pleaded, giving him puppy eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh fine!" he said pinching your cheeks. You both sat staring at the book in silence.

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Jaehyo-

"Oppa~" you called out from you and Jaehyo's bedroom. He quickly ran to you room and poked his head around the door.

"What's wrong Jagi?"

"Help me with my math homework please~" you sang, giving him puppy eyes.

"Aigoo~ Gwiyeowo" Jaehyo said pinching your cheek as he sat down next to you on the floor.

"This one!" you said pointing to the question you were having problems with. Jaehyo talked you through it as best he could. Although you still didn't really understand it, you tried to work it out as Jaehyo stared at you. "Is this right?" you asked after 10 minutes, showing him the answer as he read it carefully.

"Molla" he said simply as you both had a derpy moment staring at the paper.

 

W/N: Requests please~~~