Bed Time~

Block B Scenarios

Zico-

You were in bed alone again since Zico always stayed at the studio until the early hours of the morning working on music. You completely understood that his job was important to him so you never complained, but being alone every night was, well, lonely. You had quickly fallen asleep when you felt the bed dip on one side, causing you to wake up.

"Oppa?" you said with a croaky voice.

"Sorry baby" he whispered as he lay next to you, caressing you face. "I wish I could come home earlier and be with you". You shook your head, smiling.

"You're here now" you whispered back as you wrapped your arms around him, snuggling into his chest as he did the same, his head on top of yours, enjoying each others company as you fell asleep again.

 

U-Kwon-

You and U-Kwon were cuddling on the sofa watching movies when you started to nod off. U-Kwon looked down at you, smiling. He carefully picked you up and began carrying you to your bedroom when you stirred.

"Oppa" you began.

"Shh" he said, smiling gently at you as you closed your eyes again. He lay you down on the bed then followed, pulling you into a light but protective hug. You both quickly fell asleep.

 

Kyung-

You had changed into your pajamas and came back to the bedroom you shared with Kyung where he was already changed and lying in bed waiting for you. Turning off the light you shuffled over to the bed, climbing in and snuggling under the covers as Kyung wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. Looking into each others eyes you talked about your day and other random things as you started to nod off.

"Awww getting tired?" he asked quietly. You nodded, rubbing your eyes as he pulled you into his warm chest, his arms wrapped around you protectively, legs tangled together. "Go to sleep" he whispered into your hair as the two of you slept in each others embrace. The whole night he kept checking on you to make sure you were sleeping okay.

 

B-Bomb-

B-Bomb was already asleep when you came into the bedroom so you carefully climbed into bed, making sure you didn't make a sound. You knew what Minhyuk was like when he was woken up- grumpy. Very grumpy. And luckily for you, you had woken him up just as you were settling under the covers.

"Mmm" Minhyuk grumbled, opening one eye and looking in your direction.

"Mianhae oppa~ I didn't mean to" you apologized.

"I know, don't look so worried. Oppa isn't that scary is he?" he said smiling.

"You are sometimes..." you mumbled.

"Ei~ Come here" he said, hugging you lightly like you were a child. He soon fell asleep, you following.

 

Taeil-

You were already in bed playing on your phone when Taeil came out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed with his usual innocent smile on. He climbed into bed and leaned on your shoulder watching you play your game.

"Oppa~ I can't concentrate when you're watching me like that!" you said giggling.

"Then stop playing so we can cuddle~~~~" Taeil said, smiling.

"Aigoo~ Wait!" He sighed, turning over and turning off the bedside lamp. "Done!" you said moments after, smirking.

"Finally~" he sang, hugging you tightly while you wrapped your arms around his torso. "Goodnight baby" he whispered.

 

P.O-

You were already in bed when P.O crawled in and grabbed Toto.

"Oppa~"

"What? Toto needs love too!" You pouted and turned around, playing on your phone.

"___-ah" P.O called, poking your back lightly. You ignored him, engrossed in your game. he kept poking you until he realized you were going to keep on ignoring him. Turning you around quickly he pulled you against his large chest in a tight bear hug. "Toto didn't want cuddle anymore" he said, causing you to smile.

"You made me loose my game you know". P.O just hugged you tighter as you both drifted off to sleep.

 

Jaehyo-

You and Jaehyo had just brushed your teeth together and were crawling into bed together. He put his arm under you head and his other arm lazily around your waist. You were really sleepy so you closed your eyes, trying to sleep while Jaehyo stared at your face. Opening one eye you caught him staring at you.

"What?"

"Can't I look at my girlfriend's face?"

"No, go away".

"Hul~ so cold! Come here~~" he said pulling you into a tight hug. You smiled, hands on his chest as you fell asleep, Jaehyo staying awake until he knew you were sleeping.

 

W/N: Just an fyi~ I honestly feel awkward writing U-Kwon scenarios since he has a girlfriend. idk I'm just that type of person ^^; But of course I'll continue writing them, they just might not be as good as the other members. Requests~~ Imma try to get these out every two days! Thanks for reading! *^^*