When you're ill

Block B Scenarios

Zico-

It was 10am when Zico called you.

"Jagi-yah~ let's hang out today!" you coughed before replying with a croaky voice.

"Mianhae Oppa, I'm really ill. Maybe another time?"

"Yo~ you don't sound too good, I'll be there soon!" and with that he hung up......

About 20 minutes late Zico turned up at your flat, letting himself in with the spare key you'd given him.

"Jagi-yah~ It's me" he called out as he headed to your living room where you were sprawled out on the sofa. He instantly kneeled at your side, looking at your weak figure laying motionlessly on the sofa. He brushed your hair out of your face, touching your forehead lightly whilst looking into your eyes. Sighing he said "Jagi-yah, you need to take better care of yourself~ oppa doesn't like seeing you like this. I'll look after you today, so don't move a muscle!" With that he got up with the shopping bags he had brought with him and headed to the kitchen to cook for you.

 

Kyung-

Kyung had planned to come over and spend the day at your home, but when he arrived he wasn't expecting you to still be in bed. When he had unlocked the door and saw you on the bed with tissues surrounding you he immediately rushed to your side, caressing your head, his big eyes full of worry.

"Jagi... what happened?"

"It's okay oppa, I've just got a cold" you managed to get out. He wrapped his surprisingly strong arms around you lightly, so as not to hurt you.

"I'm sorry you ended up like this. I'll stay here until you recover, I don't want you getting worse!"

"Thank you oppa. Saranghae~" you smiled weakly, Kyung returning it.

He ended up staying at your flat for 3 days until you were better again.

 

Taeil-

You and Taeil had planned to go to the theme park today, but you weren't feeling so great so you decided to call him and cancel, as much as you wanted to go. The phone rang for a while until Taeil's usual cheerful voice answered.

"Annyeong ____-ah~"

"Oppa~ I don't think I can go out today. I'm so sorry!"

"Eh? Wae?"

"I'm just feeling a bit sick"

"Omo! I'll be there as soon as I can!!"

"No, it's fine really!" but Taeil had already hung up before you could stop him...

Not even 5 minutes had passed when there was a banging at your door. Opening the door you saw Taeil leaning against the wall gasping for breath.

"Did you seriously run all the way here? Just because of a little cold?" you said, eyebrows raised. Taeil simply nodded, too out of breath to speak. He walked past you and dropped onto the sofa, you following behind.

"Did you take any medicine yet?" Taeil asked quite calmly. You just shook your head, focused on the kids show on TV. He grabbed your arms and dragged you into the kitchen and stayed at your house until night.

 

P.O-

You had been woken up by P.O calling you at 7am.

"Good morning baby~" he said (in Engrish) with his usual deep voice.

"Morning oppa~" you replied.

"Hey~ you don't sound too good... are you okay?"

"Yeah~ I just woke up"

"Hmm, you still don't sound too great. I'll be over in 10!" and with that he hung up. He then arrived at your house exactly 10 minutes later. When you opened the door his face showed an expression full of shock and worry.

"Yah! You're totally sick! Get in! Get in!" he said ushering you into your flat quickly, locking the door behind him. He sat you down on the sofa and kneeled in front of you, staring at your face which had gone paler than usual. He honestly looked as if he was going to cry. He then quickly hugged you tightly, crushing your figure which was tiny compared to his.

"Oppa.... you're hurting me..." your words came out muffled since your face was pressed against his chest.

"Mian~ Aish~ how could I let you get sick" he scolded himself.

"It's not your fault oppa! I'm not that ill anyway~"

"You still need looking after! Just let oppa take care of you today arraseo?" you both smiled at each other like little kids.

 

B-Bomb-

Minhyuk had slept at your house last night, so you woke up to find him staring at your face, his arms wrapped protectively around you.

"Morning" he said with his morning voice.

"Morning~" you replied.

"Hey, you don't look so good. You're kinda pale." You went to the mirror and saw your reflection. You face was ghostly white and you had small bags under your eyes.

"Aigo~ oppa, you made me ill!"

"Mwo?! Me? It's not my fault!" the two of you kept blaming each other for it until B-Bomb kissed you, pulling away slightly to look into your eyes. "Just shut up okay? I'll look after you, But that doesn't mean it's my fault" he said before leaving your room.

 

U-Kwon-

You woke up to a loud banging on your door. Groaning you crawled out of bed to answer it.

"Who would be here this early?!" you complained. Opening the door you were faced with U-Kwon.

"Jagi-yah~ Why didn't you answer your phone? I was so worried!"

"Mianhae oppa, I just woke up" you replied truthfully.

"Ahhh okay okay~ Hey, you don't look so good, you should go back to bed". U-Kwon pushed you back to your bedroom, letting you climb back into bed, him following.

"What are you doing?" you said suspiciously.

"Nothing~ you need to rest, so I'll join you~" you giggled and nodded cuddling into his chest, his arms wrapped around you.

 

Jaehyo-

You and Jaehyo had been out window shopping when you started to cough and get a runny nose.

"Are you okay Jagi?" Jaehyo turned to you, concerned.

"I think I've got a cold~ no big deal".

"Let go home" Jaehyo said as you two headed back home. When you entered the door you collapsed onto the sofa.

"Hmmm, I'll get you something to eat uh?" Jaehyo said, knowing that food would make you feel better *^^*

 

W/N: Yoooo! Thanks for reading! I finished this at 11:40pm so I can't sleep now T.T You'd better be happy! :P Tell me how to improve, if ya liked it, requests... Imma go sleep now~ Byeeeeeee!