The Jerk and The Restaurant

Capturing Kim Myung Soo's heart

I solemnly looked at the restaurant title and sighed heavily. *Looks like I have to find another job. This is all because of that Jerk!*

I blew my fringe. Just thinking of the previous incident with Myungsoo is enough to send my blood boiling… I cracked my knuckles. I am going to clean up the mess he created…

Myung Soo’s POV

 She grabbed the nearest cup and poured its contents onto my head, letting out a shaky breath while plastering a stupid smile across her face. “It’s raining…” Those words echoed in my mind like a spoilt radio.

  I opened my mouth to say something, only to get interrupted by her. “One more thing,” she glared at me and stepped on my foot. Wow, who knew that a small, petite figure could have such great strength? Tsk, violent. I scrunched up my nose in disgust and started shouting. “PARK DAE EUN! Since you had the guts to do this, I’m sure you have the courage to take me on alone. Say ‘Hello’ to Hell.” With that, I stomped out of the restaurant with my buddies tagging along behind me. No one dared to approach me now since I’m fuming mad.

Your POV

  Right after Myungsoo, oh no, I mean that bastard left the restaurant, I got a nice long tea-talk with my manager. “So…” my manager spoke. “What’s going on in there just now? Didn’t you know the importance of treating your customers properly?” He tried to spark the guilt in me but to no avail. Not only did I talked back to the manager, I also blamed Myungsoo for all that has happened. Being the stubborn me, I glared at my manager with my humongous eyes, daring him to speak. The next thing I know, I was chased out of the restaurant along with my bag…

No One’s POV

After a tiring day, you finally reached home. As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted by a beyond-frustrated Myungsoo. You gulped down a lump of saliva, preparing yourself for the worse. Swallowing your fear, you put on your best poker face. Once again, silence engulfed the whole house. Suddenly, Myungsoo broke the silence. “Don’t you have something to tell me?” You gritted your teeth together. *HOW DARE HE ACT SO COCKY WHEN HE IS THE ONE AT FAULT?! Unbelievable.* You thought. He stuffed his hands into the pockets and tapped his feet, waiting for your answer. “I have nothing to say to a jerk like you. It’s a miracle that you can survive till now with that attitude of yours. You ought to be thankful. Act this way again and I can’t guarantee that you will step out of this house without bruises.” You shot him a disapproving look. He seemed unthreatened by your presence and this annoys you a lot. He smirked, “Well then, bring it on.”