The Beginning

Capturing Kim Myung Soo's heart

 

The morning sun shines brightly in the sky. Its rays radiated warmth and shine gently upon his face. He turned slightly. He felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. “Kim Myungsoo, it’s time to wake up. If you laze in bed any longer, you will be late for school.”

Myungsoo opens his eyes and looks around blankly. He was having a bad headache after all the partying and drinking with his gang at the nightclub he owned. He was celebrating his last day of bachelorship just a day before your marriage. He stared in space for a while and went back to bed. You shake him once more, this time firmly but still gently. “Park Dae Eun, get lost and let me go back to sleep peacefully.” You sighed. 

It has been a week since you left your house to stay with the Kims. The Kims owned the prestigious and elite South.K High School, which has a reputation of producing many outstanding people who have guaranteed bright futures. Well, your family is also very rich, ranking 3rd wealthiest in the whole of South Korea and owns many chains of hotels. Now, Mr and Mrs Kim, Myungsoo’s parents, and your parents were best friends. They decided to betroth you to Myungsoo even before both of you were born. It was decided that if the unborn child was born a boy, he will be Myungsoo’s god brother. However, if the unborn child is a girl, she will be engaged to Myungsoo and be his wife.