Move In

Capturing Kim Myung Soo's heart

 

‘Beep… Beep…’ You woke up, wondering who that was, making such a din early morning. You looked out of the window. “Gosh…” A polished-black Limousine was waiting outside the mansion. *Wow* You got into the car and wheezed to the Kims’ residence.

What awaited you was like a fairytale. *As expected of the richest and most influential family of the whole of South Korea* The chaffeur held the car door open for you and you stepped out of the Limousine. You saw Mr and Mrs Kim standing at the entrance of the 8,080 square feet mansion, waiting to welcome you but Myungsoo was nowhere to be seen.

“Welcome to the Kims’ residence, Dae Eun. From now on, treat this place as your house” said Mrs Kim. She gestured to a nearby maid and said, “This is Cho Hee. She will be your personal maid. If you need anything, you can just ask her to do. Cho Hee, please show Dae Eun to her room.” Cho Hee smiled and took your luggage. You shrugged and rejected her offer as you are used to being independent. However, Cho Hee did not budge. In the end, she ended up carrying your luggage for you.

After Cho Hee led you to your room, she explained a few rules and left you to rest. As you unpacked clothes after clothes from the luggage, you thought of the things that happened to you; to get married to Kim Myungsoo and to stay at his house. Just then, you feel a pair of eyes observing your every move. You turned around and saw a face close to yours. “KIM MYUNGSOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”, you shouted.