Summer before Junior Year

STUPID LOVERS (PABO LOVERS)

Hanbin waits for Hayi at the door, Hayi comes out, Hanbin smiles at her.

Hanbin: Pretty as always!

Hayi: Tch.... You're not bad yourself....

Hanbin: Let's get going...

Hayi: Okay...

Hanbin rode his bicycle there and picked her up for a date. Hayi laughs at it.

Hayi: (chuckles) My date doesn't know how to drive yet?

Hanbin: Hey... You're older than me. Noona~!!!

Hayi felt embarrassed and looks away. Hanbin laughs.

Hanbin: Hey, Hayi Noona~! Hold on tight! I'm going to go really fast!

Hayi: Why?

Hanbin: You'll know why.

Hanbin pedals really fast and that cause Hayi to grab his waist to hold onto. Hayi screams. Hanbin just laughs at it since he was enjoying it.

Hayi: Hey! Stop going so FAST!!!

Hanbin: (shouting) NO!!!

Soon enough they arrived at the location, it was at Mc Donalds. Hayi looks around as she got off the bike while Hanbin was putting the lock on the bike. Hayi looks at Hanbin.

Hayi: Mc Donalds? Not bad.

Hanbin: Tch... No....

Hayi: Then why did you park here?

Hanbin: We're going to the fair that I got tickets for.

Hayi: Oh my gosh. It must've been expensive!

Hanbin: Eh... It was okay. Did you forget? My parents are rich.

Hayi: OOh....

Hanbin: Let's go.

Hayi and Hanbin goes in together. Hanbin went to use the bathroom before they enjoy the rest of the fair, Hayi waits for him. Just then, she heard someone call her name.

Jenny: Hayi!!!

Hayi smiled as she waved, Jenny drags the person she was holding hands with,.... Jongup. Hayi's smile fades.

Jenny: Did you guys just get here?

Hayi: No... I mean... Yeah...

Jongup: Where's Hanbin?

Hayi: Bathroom.

Jenny: Ahh~ Well, Jongup-ah, wait for me, okay? I need to use the restroom too!

Jongup nods as they let go of holding hands. Hayi and Jongup ended up standing alone.

Hayi: Did you guys come here as a date too?

Jongup: Yeah... Jenny told me that she won free tickets recently and wanted to go with someone.

Hayi: Ahh~ I see...

Hanbin comes out of the bathroom, he smiled as he saw Jongup. He goes over to him and shook his hands. Jongup smiled as he saw him too.

Hanbin: Hyung~!

Jongup: (Smiles) Yah~! Don't be like that.

Hanbin: (laughs) Fine....

Jongup: When did you guys get here?

Hanbin: We arrived a few minutes ago, I just needed to use the bathroom before we keep going.

Jongup: Ahh~ I see.

Hanbin: Did you guys just get here too?

Jongup: (nods) We just kinda did.

Hanbin: Where's Jenny?

Jongup: Bathroom.

Hayi: Okay... (looks at Hanbin) Hanbin-ah, let's go!

Hanbin: Why? Let's just wait for Jongup and Jenny.

Hayi: But I don't want to miss anything!

Hanbin: (smiles) Fine, fine. Jongup Hyung~, I'll call you or Jenny when we're going to eat, okay?

Jongup: Yeah... Go ahead.

Hanbin: Have fun you two.

Hanbin and Hayi walks first. Hayi forces Hanbin to speed walk while Jongup was just staring at them away.

Hanbin: (stares down at Hayi) I see you're in a rush to go off with me already. See, and you almost didn't come to this date with me.

Hayi: (realizes she was holding onto Hanbin's arm & lets go) No. I was just.... Let's go. I don't wanna waste your money. Let's keep going.

Hanbin: (smirks) Fine. Whatever you say...

Hanbin and Hayi goes off playing some games & riding some rides. While Jenny and Jongup went on many rides, soon enough, it was lunch time.

Hanbin: Noona~ lemme call Jongup and Jenny and we'll meet up here to eat lunch.

Hayi: Why?

Hanbin: Why? You wanna be alone with me that bad?

Hayi: No.

Hanbin: Then I'll call....

Hanbin calls Jenny and they eventually met up there. Jenny and Jongup came holding hands and drinking some boba tea they bought. Hayi sees and links arms with Hanbin. Hanbin looks at Hayi weirdly and smiles.

Hayi: Let's go eat, shall we?

Jenny: Yes! Let's eat turkey leg!

They ordered their food and went to find a table, Hanbin in front of Jongup while the girls sat across from each other. They were sitting at a round table.

Hanbin: (sarcastically) Noona~ I'm surprised you only ordered, turkey leg, cream puffs, cotton candy, chicken leg, and fried rice. I'm impressed.

Jongup: You should've seen her when I took her out to eat when she was sick in the past, I fed her even more. (winks at Hanbin)

Hayi: When was that?

Jongup: It was maybe at the end of summer last year when we were about to come back to school.

Hayi: (talks with full mouth of food) That's right~ I think I got better after the meal too!

Jongup: But of course, she's just a little tiny little girl, so of course we have to feed her until she blows up.

Hayi: (talks with full mouth of food) I'll never blow up then!

Jongup: (laughs at her) Yah~! Don't talk with your mouth open. That's disgusting.

Hayi: (talks with mouth full of food again) And if I do?

Jongup: Then you're a true little girl.

Hayi just scoffs and continues eating. Jongup and Hanbin laughs at Hayi, while Jenny just eats quietly.

Jongup: (stares at Hayi eat) Yah~ Little girl.

Hayi: (stares up at Jongup) What!!!?

Jongup smiles and shakes his head and wipes away the food on Hayi's cheek and chin area.

Jongup: Such a little one.

Hayi froze, Jongup's done this to her so many times already, but this time, it felt so.... different. Hayi looks away with big eyes.

Hanbin: (quietly) I could've done that........

Hayi continues eating, now there were some weird tension around the table....

Jenny: I'm jealous...

All of them stare at Jenny at the same time.

Jongup: Of what?

Jenny: How come you guys aren't talking to me at all?

Hanbin: (laughs) Yah~! You're still an attention hogger?

Jenny: When was that?

Hanbin: Uhh, like ever since I met you.

Jenny: Liar. (glares at Hanbin)

Hanbin: See.... Hyung~, that look, when she gives you that look, don't mess with her anymore.

Jongup: Then, I'll stop messing with her now.

Jongup purposely playfully scoots towards Hayi's seat, leaving a gap between Jongup and Jenny. Jenny pouts.

Hanbin: (looks at Jenny) Yah~ That won't work anymore!

Jenny: (hits Hanbin) You're too much! Ugh!

Jenny gets up and leaves the table. Hanbin just turned away and laughs, while Jongup and Hayi looks at them.

Jongup: Should I chase her?

Hanbin: (shrugs) She may be acting, I don't know, but you don't need to. She just needs alone time.

Hayi: Go chase her!

Hanbin: Hyung~, just leave her alone.

Hayi: Ugh. (hits the table as she got up) I will then, you two losers. (scoffs)

Hayi chases after Jenny. Jenny was sitting on a bench, Hayi sits next to her, she looks at Jenny, her arms were folded.

Hayi: Can I sit down?

Jenny: (nods) Sure..

Hayi: Are you really mad?

Jenny: No.... I'm just... I don't know how I feel.

Hayi: Why?

Jenny: I feel like you and Jongup are so close that I don't think I can come first for Jongup ever.

Hayi: Don't think that way... You guys just started dating, it's just too soon, that's all.

Jenny: No.... We're still not dating yet....

Hayi: (eyes widened) Really?

Jenny: (nods) Yeah.... He said he doesn't wanna rush our relationship nor does he want it to be awkward,...

Hayi: But you guys were holding hands? I thought you guys were dating....

Jenny: (looks down and shakes head) No... We just tried it to see if we're comfortable with it, but it's nothing real yet.

Hayi: Ooh....

Jenny: (looks at Hayi) Hayi-yah....

Hayi: (looks at Jenny) Yes?

Jenny: How can I make Jongup like me?

Hayi: Uhhmmm... I don't know. (shrugs) I honestly don't know what kinds of girls he likes or prefers, we never talked about it.

Jenny: Ooh... (looks away) I see.

Hayi: But, you should ask him.

Jenny: Should I? Will I look desperate?

Hayi: Um, a tad, but it's okay. It seems,... You really do like him.

Jenny: I do,.... I just... Honestly,... I never got a chance to tell him I like him.

Hayi: Really?

Jenny: (nods) I'm trying to push our relationship to be a 'some' (kinda like friends w/ benefits) one, but, it seems like it isn't working.

Hayi: Then,... Tell him.

Jenny: You think I should just tell him and drop this whole idea of 'some'?

Hayi: (sighs and nods) Of course.

Jenny: I'll tell him tonight!

Hayi: (eyes widened) Tonight?

Jenny: (stands up and smiles hugely) Yes! Tonight!

Hayi: (stands up) Are you sure, you're ready?

Jenny: (starts pouting) I actually don't know.... I should practice a bit.....

Hayi: Yeah....

Jenny: OOh~!!! I should practice on Hanbin! Can I borrow Hanbin until night today?

Hayi: Umm.....

Jenny: (grabs Hayi's hands) Please. Just tonight.

Hayi: (smiles) Sure....

Jenny lets go of Hayi's hands and starts walking away with joy, she even spins around in circles.

Hayi: What did I just do?....

Hayi and Jenny walks back to the guys, they already cleaned up the food, Jenny didn't care, same with Hayi, she suddenly lost her appetite, as she sat down. Jenny whispers to Hanbin, Hanbin then looks at Hayi, she was looking at out in the opening, then he looks over at Jongup, he was on his phone. Jenny then drags Hanbin away.

Jenny: Jongup-ah, me and Hanbin are going to catch up today, I'll talk to you later! Okay?

Jongup: (nods) Okay.

Hanbin turns back to look at Hayi as Hanbin was being dragged by Jenny. Hanbin pouts at Hayi, while Hayi just gives him a faint smile and waves.

Jongup: What do you wanna do now?

Hayi: Me?

Jongup: Who else?

Hayi: Ooh,.... I don't know,... What didn't you do yet?

Jongup: Let's go to the sky rides.

Hayi: Okay....

Hayi and Jongup goes on the sky rides and sat in total silence for a few seconds...

Jongup: Do you know why Jenny and Hanbin decided to go together now?

Hayi: Why? Does it bother you?

Jongup: No... It actually doesn't.

Hayi: Oh...

Jongup: (looks out at the view) Ooh, the view,... It looks so nice.

Hayi: (looks at Jongup) Indeed. (then looks at view) Indeed. (sits back)

Jongup: (clears throat) So,... have you and Hanbin been progressing?

Hayi: Progressing? Are you kidding me? What progress? (chuckles)

Jongup: I see you guys,... You guys have a lot of skinship.

Hayi: Same to you and Jenny Unnie~!

Jongup: Ehh.... I guess so,....

Hayi: (clears throat) So when are you going to ask Jenny out?

Jongup: Umm, I don't know.... When I want to. I guess...

Hayi: Ooh~.... (mumbles) So you do like her...

Jongup: What?

Hayi: Nothing... I was just saying,.... actually.... (looks at Jongup) Do you actually like----

Suddenly the ride stops, swinging their ride a little bit, scaring Hayi, Hayi screams as she moves right over to Jongup and holds onto his arm.

Jongup: (chuckles) Tch, dummy, it's normal for this to happen.

Hayi then snaps back to reality, she was really scared, but she knew it'd happen, she just moves away from Jongup and scoots all the way to the end.

Hayi: (looks out) I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to do all of that.

Jongup: (chuckles then smiles) It's okay, it's normal to react that way also. Don't feel or be embarrassed.

Hayi: (nods) Yeah....

Jongup: Now what was you gonna ask me?

Hayi: It's nothing.... Really...

Jongup: Okay then....

The rest of the ride went quiet,.... Meanwhile, with Jenny & Hanbin...

Jenny: Yah,... I'm so nervous! Should I even say it?

Hanbin: If you like him, you should...

Jenny: What if he rejects me?

Hanbin: He won't! Trust me.

Jenny: I'm scared of rejection the most!

Hanbin: (nods) Who isn't?

Jenny: Well,... How did you say it to Hayi?

Hanbin: Well,.... (sighs) I just straight out said it.

Jenny: Really? What was her response?

Hanbin: (shrugs) I don't remember.... Now let's discuss, how you're going to do this...

Jenny: I'm too nervous... (rubs arms) I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Hanbin: Oh my.... He must be a really special one since you're so nervous...

Jenny: Right...

Hanbin: Well, just tell him when we're about to go home.

Jenny: Will that be a good time?

Hanbin: (nods) It should be... I think.

Jenny: Why?

Hanbin: Because all of us will be there...

Jenny: I guess so...

Hanbin: Okay, let's go find them!

Jenny: No... We have to discuss what signs I'll give you in case I get too scared and nervous!

Hanbin: Like what?

Jenny: Food! Food terms!

Hanbin: Okay, say it.

Jenny: When I say boba tea, that means I am nearly ready... Okay?

Hanbin: (nods) Okay....

Jenny: When I say turkey leg, that means I am getting nervous just being there.... Okay?

Hanbin: Okay....

Jenny: And if I ever say elephant ears,..... That means I am choking, I am choking on nervousness!!! Got it?

Hanbin: Yeah....

Jenny: But the thought of it just makes me nervous!

Hanbin: Aishh~ Hurry up! If you're going to tell, tell, if not, don't!

Jenny: I'm sorry! You didn't have to yell!

Hanbin: I'm sorry... Come on, let's go find them.

Jenny: Wait...

Hanbin: What now?

Jenny: Can I practice on you?

Hanbin: Ugh... Fine.

Jenny: (looks at Hanbin sincerely as Jongup) Oppa~...

Hanbin doesn't react..

Jenny: I, Jenny Kim,... I like you a lot... I think I cannot go a day without thinking or seeing you. I think I want to see you everyday, hear your voice, see your face,... I just want to be apart of your world, so we can share that together.

Hanbin: (tries to hold in laughter but laughs loudly) Oh my gosh! Jenny! You're killin' me!

Jenny: Was I that bad? Heol~

Hanbin: No, you were fine... It's just,... (shakes head) Never mind. Now do it again...

Jenny: Promise you won't laugh?

Hanbin: Okay.

Jenny: (looks at Hanbin right in the eyes) Oppa~,.... There's something that's been on my heart lately....

Hanbin listens and looks at her as well.

Jenny: It's you... I really like you, oppa~.... How do you feel about me?

Hanbin: That was good... You looked sincere! Good job!

Jenny: Really? (claps hands) Goodie~!!!!

Hanbin: (laughs) But keep it sincere....

Hanbin and Jenny went off to buy some icees.. As they sat down and look around, Jenny kept staring at Hanbin.

Hanbin: What is it? Why are you staring at my bad side?

Jenny: Hanbin-ah~, can I ask you a question?

Hanbin: You just did without permission...

Jenny: (pushes him) I'm serious...

Hanbin: (laughs) What?

Jenny: Hanbin-ah.... I never asked you but... Do you like Hayi better than me?

Hanbin: Of course. (looks at her) Why wouldn't I?

Jenny: Well,... What's so bad about me?

Hanbin: Everything...

Jenny: Like...?

Hanbin: (looks at her) First off,... Your smile! It's so ugly, it makes me laugh, so I guess that's okay...

Jenny: Tch.... What else!!?

Hanbin: And your eyes! They look so sleepy all the time! You need contacts to brighten and awaken them!

Jenny: (eyes grew bigger) What else!!? Keep it coming!!!

Hanbin: And your messy hair!!! You think it's a style, but really, you just look like you got out of bed.

Jenny: Tch... You're so rude!

Hanbin: You asked, Jen, don't forget.

Jenny: Forget it then! Tch... (looks away while eating icee)

Hanbin: (chuckles) I'm kidding, you're good too, don't worry... You're not bad at all.

Jenny: What's so good about me if my face is that terrible....?

Hanbin: Your personality... You can be so nice sometimes that it's impossible...

Jenny kept quiet while eating and not looking at Hanbin.

Hanbin: And when you actually tie your hair, you look good that way the most,... Just because you look so chill.

Jenny still didn't respond.

Hanbin gets up just to look Jenny in the eye to get her attention.

Hanbin: (holds her shoulders) You're fine, stop being so insecure. If someone likes you, they will turn those flaws into attractions.

Jenny: Really?

Hanbin: (nods) Of course.

Jenny: Then why did you name them like they were so terrible!!? Tsk...

Jenny takes the straw out of the icee and moved it back and forth in front of Hanbin's face. The liquid got all over Hanbin's face.

Hanbin: YOU!!!

Jenny: I'm not sorry either!

Hanbin: Just wait till I tell Hyung~!!!

Jenny: Ahh~ Don't! I'll help you clean.

Jenny takes the napkins on the table and wipes Hanbin's face. Hanbin's body started feeling hot, he felt nervous for some reason... Hanbin grabs a hold of Jenny's wrist.

Hanbin: Jen-ah,.... You're too close.

Jenny: Ehh? You was just this close to me.

Hanbin: Just back away,... a little bit.

Jenny: Tch... fine. (wipes face roughly and backs away)

Hanbin: Oww~!!! You're so dang rough! Meanie~...

Jenny: Let's go find them!

Hanbin: You're sure you're ready?

Jenny: I think so, since we just got done rehersaling and playing... We can just go.

At the end of the night, the other two joins them, they walk out together. Jongup and Jenny linking arms together, while, Hanbin and Hayi were just walking side by side. Hayi just stares at Jongup and Jenny who's in front of them, Hanbin notices and smirks, grabs Hayi's hands to hold. Hayi looks at him.

Hayi: What are you doing?

Hanbin: (whispers in her ears) You've been holding mine all day, how come I can't hold yours? Are you thinking of becoming the man of this relationship?

Hayi: (pushes him) Tch.... I already am. And what relationship? Tsk......

Just then, Jongup and Jenny turns around to face them.

Jenny: Hanbin! Let's go grab some food before we leave!

Hanbin: Okay....

Jenny: Elephant ears!

Hanbin: (eyes widened) The ears!!!?

Hayi and Jongup just looks at them weirdly.... But really, it was a code for Jenny and Hanbin, it was for if Jenny gets too nervous... The two went to get the food, while the others found a seat for them to sit.

Jongup: That was weird, wasn't it?

Hayi: It sure was....

Jongup: Well, anyway, you had fun today?

Hayi: (nods) Of course, it's a free event, of course I'd have all the fun!

Jongup: (laughs) Tch, free loader...

Hayi: Am not...

Just then the two gets back with the food... They sat down...

Jongup: Jenny, why didn't you just tell me? I could've gone with you.

Jenny: (nervous smile) It's okay, Hanbin was willing to go anyways, isn't that right, Hanbin? (looks at him)

Hanbin: (nods) That's right.

Hayi: Let's eat...

They ate.... After eating, Hanbin keeps staring at Jenny, Jongup notices but didn't do anything, same with Hayi. After that, they all walked to the Mc Donalds for their rides. Jongup and Jenny also took a bike too.

Hayi: Okay, let's get home... My feet hurt..

Hanbin: Wait....

Hayi: What?

Hanbin: Just wait..

Hayi: Why? My feet hurt so much....

Jongup: Just take her home, Hanbin.

Hanbin: Fine.... (clears throat) I said, fine! (looks at Jenny)

Jenny: (notices & faces Jongup) Jongup Oppa~,.....

Jongup: Hm? (looks at her) What is it? Your feet hurt too?

Jenny: (shakes head) I wanna say something....

Jongup: Then say it?

Jenny: Since there's four of us here & Hanbin and Hayi can be witnesses.....

Jongup: What is it?

Jenny: I just wanna say... (inhales then exhales) Oppa~,.... I---

Hayi notices that she was going to confess, she felt like she should stop her from saying it.... She then fake coughs really loud & noticable...

Hayi: (coughing) I'm sorry... (coughs) I think I'm starting to feel under the weather with this sun today... (coughs)

Jenny: OOh~!!!! Are you okay?

Hayi: (coughs & nods) I'm fine... Just finish what you were going to say... (coughs)

Hayi coughs really bad this time, Jongup and Hanbin goes towards her.

Hanbin: You want something hot to drink?

Jongup: Did you want me to go buy you some coffee?

Hayi: (looks at Jongup & nods while coughing) Sure...

Jongup goes inside to get coffee for her, while he was ordering, he decides to just order for the rest of them too.

Hayi continued her fake coughing act while Hanbin & Jenny talked.

Jenny: I couldnt do it, I was too slow.... Now he won't ever know.

Hanbin: It's okay, I guess, just do it when you're going home then...

Hayi knew exactly what they were talking about, she felt bad, she didn't know why, but she wanted Jongup to send her home.

Hayi: (stands up) Hanbin.... Can Jongup actually send me home today? Our houses are way closer than yours & mine....

Hanbin: Will you be okay with it?

Hayi: (coughs) Yeah.,.....

Hanbin: I guess that's fine.... Jenny, will you be okay?

Jenny: (sighs) I guess so... Since we only live two blocks from each other...

Hayi: (coughs) Thanks... I just wanted to... (coughs) get home before my cold gets worse... (coughs)

Jenny shakes her head while looking at Hanbin. Jongup finally comes out with four coffee cups.

Jongup: Here, you have to drink this now while it's hot!

Jongup hands over the hottest drink, Hayi drinks it, she's used to hot drinks, thankfully.... After receiving their drinks, they bid goodbye and Jongup & Hayi goes home together, while Hanbin & Jenny goes home together.. Hayi and Jongup walks to the bus stop,...

Jongup: (looking at Hayi) Are you okay? How'd you get sick all of a sudden?

Hayi: (shakes head) I don't know either....

Jongup: We should get you home....

Hayi: Jonguppie~......

Jongup: What is it?

Hayi: Thanks for the drink.... Really...

Jongup: Of course...

They board the bus together and sat in quietness the whole night. After that night, Hayi felt sorry, she was thinking about apologizing to Jenny the next day. That same night, Jongup & Hanbin grew worried of Hayi's health, hoping she was okay, since they didn't know she faked it. Jenny on the other hand, she couldn't stop thinking about how she couldn't confess to Jongup.

 

The Next Day

Hayi sits outside her house just thinking about yesterday, all those moments of Hayi & Hanbin. She laughs to herself.

Hayi: I think that probably won't happen anymore....

Then she thought about Jenny & Jongup.... She frowns a little bit....

Hayi: I should really apologize to her...

Hayi texts Jongup for Jenny's number...

Hayi: Uppie~ Are you busy?

Jongup: Why?

Hayi: Can you text me Jenny's number? I need to talk to her about something...

Jongup: Why didn't you just ask Hanbin?

Hayi: Well,... Just because. Hurry up.

Jongup texts the number to her.

Hayi: Thanks.

Hayi then began texting Jenny. (In text form)

Hayi: Is this Jenny?

Jenny: Yeah, who is this?

Hayi: This is Hayi!

Jenny: Ahh~ Hi!

Hayi: Are you busy today?

Jenny: No. I don't think so, why?

Hayi: Because I wanted to meet up & talk today. Is that okay?

Jenny: Umm, sure? Coffee?

Hayi: Sure.

Jenny: I will see you at --- Cafe then around noon then.

Hayi: Okay, see you then!

Hayi goes get ready, since it was already 10AM anyway.

Hayi waits for Jenny at the coffee shop, while she waits, she began thinking of what to say to Jenny. It is now 12:30PM, Jenny still hasn't come. Hayi texts her where she is and there weren't any reply. Hayi waits and waits, it is now 2:17PM, where is Jenny? Hayi was worried she might have got into an accident, so she calls Jenny. No answer.. Hayi calls Jongup.

Jongup: What...?

Hayi: Do you know where Jenny is? She didn't come to meet me today at the coffee shop we promised to meet at.

Jongup: I can call her.

Hayi: I called her, but she didn't answer nor did she text back...

Jongup: Okay, I'll ask Hanbin to check on her.

Hayi: Okay, thanks.

Hayi grew worried, she didn't know where Jenny was or how she was doing... She waits and waits, Jongup finally calls her back at 3PM,...

Hayi: Did you find her? Is she okay?

Jongup: She grew sick, that's what Hanbin said when he went to check up on her.

Hayi: Ahh~ I see....

Jongup: Where are you? I can get some coffee with you...

Hayi: It's okay. I'll just go home to exercise or something...

Jongup: Are you sure? I can get there in fifteen minutes?

Hayi: It's okay. I'll just go home... Thanks.

She just hangs up. She wished Jenny would have called her instead of just leaving her there waiting for three hours... She walks around the neighborhood, she actually have never came here before, she didn't even realize it, until she didn't notice her surroundings anymore. As she turns back, she bumps into someone. She bumps into their chin.

Hayi: I'm sorry. (bows head)

Jiwon: Eh? Hayi-ssi?

Hayi: Ooh~! Jiwon-ah~!

Jiwon: I thought it was you, what are you doing here?

Hayi: Ahh~ I came here because I had a coffee appointment with someone but it didn't happen.

Jiwon: Was it with Hanbin? That loser.

Hayi: (shakes head) No. It isn't him actually.

Jiwon: Ahh~ Well, you want me to take you out of here, it seems as if you're lost.

Hayi: (nods & chuckles) Yes, sure!

Jiwon and Hayi walks out of the neighborhood, Hayi just looks straight ahead without making eye contact with Jiwon.

Jiwon: Am I ugly or something?

Hayi: (looks at him) No, why?

Jiwon: How come you keep staring straight and not at me? Do you hate me or something?

Hayi: (shakes head) No. I don't hate you..

Jiwon: I'm late, but... I'm sorry I acted that way that night we scared you.

Hayi: Ooh, it's okay... That was in the past.

Jiwon: I still feel bad, after what you said, I felt terrible.

Hayi: (looks at him closer) Really?

Jiwon: (looks at her closer) Kinda...

Hayi: (chuckles as she backs away) Yeah, okay....

Jiwon: I mean it, will you forgive me?

Hayi: (smiles) I already did, Jiwon-ah...

Jiwon: (eyes lit up) Really!!?

Hayi: (nods) I'm not a grudger.

Jiwon suddenly hugs Hayi.

Jiwon: Thank you! All these weeks and months, I felt terrible so I've been avoiding you!

Hayi: (chuckles) Oh?

All of a sudden, someone shouts, "Lee Ha-Yi~!!!!" Jiwon lets go of Hayi, and both of them stare at the person.


A/N: Hi all~ It seems I haven't update in a year! Wow! So crazy! I'm sorry! That's why this chapter is a little more in detail? I don't know, but I hope you guys enjoyed this, I was really puzzled with how to continue this since it's been such a long time,... But anyways, I'm done with this chapter! I was thinking of canceling this story or privating it since it seems like it isn't going anywhere.... Anyways, enjoy! Happy Holidays! - adurrrh94<3

P.S.: I'm so glad B.A.P is back!!!! It's been a long time & I know I'm not the only one missing them! <3