Sophomore Year (Part One)

STUPID LOVERS (PABO LOVERS)

School has now started, Jongup and Hayi went through the summer without seeing each other because of family vacations and such. Since soccer season starts for the boys, Jongup has been to school for half a month already because of practice. Hayi joins the choir at school, specifically Swing choir. Hayi checks her schedule, her classes were, Korean 10, World History 10, Math 10 and Gym, while she scans through her classes, she notices she has gym, she doesn't really like gym. As Hayi walks around school to find her classes, she notices Jongup walking in the hallway too, she smiles and walks up to him, Jongup was busy looking at his schedule, he didn't even look up, Hayi stops in front of him, Hayi puts her index finger out and stops his forehead, Jongup stopped walking and looked up and saw Hayi and smiled.

Jongup: Ooh, Hayi, hello.

Hayi: Hi Jongup! (waves) What class are you looking for right now?

Jongup: I'm looking for Mr. Kang, but I have to meet my Korean teacher first.

Hayi: Ooh, really? Who's your teacher?

Jongup: I have Mrs. Kim.

Hayi: Ahh~ I have Mr. Kim.

Jongup: Well, isn't that lucky? I don't have Korean with you.

Hayi: (side smiles) Why? Did you want to have Korean class with me?

Jongup: (shakes head) No, I feel lucky I don't have it with you.

Hayi: (furrows eyebrows) Really? (pouts)

Jongup: Yes, indeed.

Hayi: (stops pouting) Fine by me too! (snickers)

Jongup: I'm kidding, I have to find my class now, I'll see you later or something, alright?

Hayi: Okay. Bye. (waves)

Jongup: Bye. (waves)

Jongup walks past Hayi, Hayi turns to look at him find his class, he kept walking and walking, he disappeared from the hallway, since the corner turned. Hayi smiles and turns around, until she bumps into Jimin and Ahyeon.

Hayi: What are you two doing? You scared me!

Ahyeon: Who were you staring at?

Jimin: Yeah, who were you staring at?

Hayi: I just stared at Jong.... (blinks constantly) No one.

Jimin: Sure, you stopped, who's Jong?

Hayi: Jong.....

Ahyeon: Jongup?

Hayi: (looks at Ahyeon) No.

Ahyeon: Jongin?

Hayi: No.

Jimin: Jongsuk?

Hayi: (looks at Jimin) No. (looks at them both) I looked at no one, but no one. I'm going to find my class now.

Hayi walks through them and searched for Mr. Kim's Korean 10 class. Hayi enters, Mr. Kim stops writing on the board and looks at Hayi and smiles at her.

Mr. Kim: Welcome, find a seat with your name on it. (smiles)

Hayi smiles back and went to find her name on the table, she looks at her seat, it was by the window all the way at the back. Hayi noticed they were in alphabetical, the person sitting next to her is Lee Chaerin? As Hayi sat in her seat next to the Chaerin girl, she looks outside, the field are always this empty, but today, a gym class were outside. Just then someone taps Hayi on her shoulders, Hayi turns around, it was that Chaerin girl next to me, she gave me a big smile and waved at me. Hayi smiles back at her and lowered her head down to show respect.

Hayi: Hello!

Chaerin: Hello! What's your name?

Hayi: I'm Hayi, you're Chaerin?

Chaerin: (nods) Yes, how did you know?

Hayi: It's just... I've seen your name around.

Chaerin: (laughs) Really? Wow, my name spreads fast as lightning sometimes.

Hayi: Why do you say that?

Chaerin: Because I just signed up for this school last semester before going off to summer.

Hayi: Ah~ That's right, maybe that's why I've heard your name so much during the end of last year.

Chaerin: Yeah, maybe, but people here are scared of me or something, they keep avoiding gazes with me. Do I look mean? (turns body to Hayi)

Hayi: (nods) A little bit.

Chaerin: (frowns) Okay. That means we won't be friends then, huh? (crosses arms)

Hayi: No, even if you look scary, I won't ignore you.

Chaerin: (looks at Hayi) Really?

Hayi: (nods) Really.

Chaerin: (smiles) Thank you.

Mr. Kim: Okay, class, we'll start reading about Korean literature today, starting on page 11 in your textbooks.

Class was going on, Hayi stares outside the window at the gym class as she opens her book to the page. Hayi was trying to see if Jongup was outside at that time, as she searched each guy's face by face, she couldn't find him. So she squints and saw a familiar figure, really skinny, but had some muscles, it was Jongup. Hayi smiles, but then....

Mr. Kim: Ms. Lee, your turn.

Hayi: Me? (looks at Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: No, Ms. Lee next to you. (looks at attendance list) Lee Chaerin?

Chaerin: What, sir?

Mr. Kim: Read onwards from where Bom has left off, please, on page 12, paragraph 4.

Chaerin: Fine.

Chaerin starts reading, Hayi stares at her textbook, she wanted to look outside, but she wanted to wait until Chaerin finish reading before she looks outside. Chaerin taps Hayi's thighs with her left hand with her cellphone, Chaerin wrote, "Just go ahead and look, he never looks when the reader reads." Hayi turned to face Chaerin, then out the window, she tried spotting Jongup again. This time it was a bunch of girls and guys mixed together, so it was harder. Hayi squints to see if she can spot Jongup, since he's usually alone, but as she scanned through the guys, she noticed Jongup... Talking to a girl?

Hayi: No way!

Mr. Kim: What is it, Ms. Lee? Is this part what you want to continue reading on?

Hayi: (looks up) No, sir. It's just very new to me. I'm sorry.

Mr. Kim: Well then, finish up this sentence you're reading Chaerin, and we'll give it to another student.

Hayi looks out the window again, she now spots Jongup easily, he had his arms at his back as he was speaking to the girl. Hayi watched the two run and jog together, not knowing what they're talking about, Hayi began feeling this feeling in her and she starts frowning without knowing. As Hayi was going to turn away, she saw the girl Jongup was talking to fell down and he was helping her. Hayi's eyes grew big as she covered .

Mr. Kim: Okay, class, we'll be taking notes now, so please turn in a summary of what we just read to me and you can have partners for this one so you can know your neighbors, you have thirty minutes, start, now~

Hayi turns her head, her eyes fixed on the desk, just because it was there. Hayi was quiet, she just began blinking a lot, she don't know what feeling she's feeling, but it isn't normal. Perhaps a stomach ache?

Chaerin: PSSST~!!!! Hayi! (whispers) What's wrong?

Hayi: (whispers while looking at Chaerin) Nothing's wrong.

Chaerin: You're frowning? What's wrong?

Hayi: I am? 

Chaerin: (nods) Yes.

Hayi: (looks out the window) I'm not sure.

Chaerin: Did you see your crush?

Hayi: (looks at Chaerin) Crush? No. What crush?

Chaerin: Well, you're acting weird, I know we've just met, but it's like I know you already.

Hayi: It's nothing, don't worry.

After class, Hayi has World History next, she goes inside the room a little early, even thought they had a five minutes break time. It wasn't very far from her Korean class, but she still went inside the classroom, the teacher wasn't even there, there were no students either, just books on the desk. Hayi chose the middle section to where she wants to sit as she read the board and it said, "Sit anywhere, I don't do assigned seats after today, I'll be back really soon!" Hayi receives a text message, she looks at the name, a smile grew on her face.

"Which class are you in now?" the text read. Hayi replies back with, "I have World History right now." She waits for the text message as she looks at the clock, they still had three minutes left. The text came and it read, "Who's the teacher?" Hayi replies back with, "Ms. Hong. Why?" As she puts her phone down, the text reply came back and it read, "I have it too! Is there any assigned seats?" Hayi replies back, "No. If you want to, I can save you a seat next to me." Hayi smiles as she puts her phone down, she stares at the clock, exactly one more minute before class starts, she notices some students were all coming in at once, the teacher still hasn't come in yet. Hayi opens her phone, it was almost time for class any second now, she finally gets a reply, "Save me one! I'm running late!" Just then the teacher comes in the room, Hayi puts a book on the seat, but then someone came next to her and sat on the seat next to her. Hayi looks up, the girl was breathing really hard as she sat down and stares at Hayi.

Girl: This seat isn't taken right?

Hayi: (stares at her) Well...

Ms. Hong: Okay, class, as soon as I get things situated, I will be taking attendance before I get your names onto the seating charts. (clears throat) Ahn Jaehyun?

Jaehyun: Here!

Just then someone slides the door open, the whole class looks along with Hayi, she looks up and looks down with a pout. It was Jongup, breathing loudly as his hands were resting on the door sides.

Jongup: Sorry, I'm late, teacher.

Ms. Hong: That's okay, just go find a seat.

Jongup: Thank you. (looks at Hayi)

Hayi mouths at Jongup, "I'm sorry." Jongup just gave her a smile as he walks pass her and sat at the seat behind her. Hayi felt really bad she couldn't save Jongup a seat.

Ms. Hong: Gong Minji?

Minji: Here, teacher! (raising hand)

Hayi turns to look at the girl next to her who was overly excited about her name being called. Hayi looks up front as she texted under her desk, "I'm really sorry, I tried to save a seat for you, but I'm afraid I couldn't in time."

Ms. Hong: Lee Hayi?

Hayi: (raises hand slowly) Here.

Ms. Hong: Okay, Moon Jongup?

Jongup: Here, teacher.

Ms. Hong: Okay, Nam Taehyun?

Hayi receives a text back, "It's okay, I'll just sit behind you." Hayi's eyes lit up as she turns around to look if Jongup was behind her, Jongup looks up away from his phone and smiles at her. Hayi smiles and turns back and texted back, "Okay. ;)"

Ms. Hong: And Song Mino?

Mino: Here, teacher.

Ms. Hong: Okay, last one, Song Yunhyeong?

Yunhyeong: Here.

Ms. Hong: Good, mostly everyone is here, we're just missing a few people, but that's okay. Class, I hope you guys like the seats you guys are sitting at right now because it's going to be your seat until the end of the semester. Do I make myself clear?

Class: Yes.

After that class, Jongup goes out of class first, Hayi gets out of class also, she wasn't paying attention and bumps into someone.

Hayi: I'm sorry, I wasn't,.. Oh, it's you. (smiles)

Jongup: Yes, it's just me. (smiles) Why didn't you save me a seat?

Hayi: I'm sorry. (pouts)

Jongup: (chuckles) I'm just kidding, I told the teacher to move me up closer since I couldn't see well. So I took Minji's seat.

Hayi: Oh really? (eyes grew bigger) Why did you take her seat?

Jongup: (shrugs) I wonder why also. Let's go find the others and have lunch!

Hayi and Jongup goes find the others to have lunch with in the lunch room.

Jongup: Oh, I almost forgot. I have a friend I wanted to introduce. I'll be back, I have to go get her.

Jongup gets up to go get his friend, the others looked at him go, including Hayi.

Jimin: He made friends already? When? It's just the first day.

Ahyeon: It's a girl too. I wonder if we ever spoke to her.

Jimin: Right... Hayi, who is it?

Hayi shrugs as she bit in her sandwich. Hayi's stomach started feeling a little weird again. 

Seunghoon: I wonder also. It's weird seeing him make friends. I haven't seen him befriend anyone ever since Hayi.

Just then, Jongup came through the door. A girl walks behind him. Jongup led the girl to the table. Everyone stares at her.

Jongup: You guys, this is my new friend, Jenny. We have gym together.

Hayi then recalled, that must be the girl from this morning. Hayi looks down as she bit more into her sandwich. Jongup led Jenny to sit with next to Hayi and Jongup. Jenny smiles at everyone, she tried to smile at Hayi, but noticed her head's down.

Jenny: Hi everyone! I'm Kim Jenny, please take care of me. (bows head)

Jimin: (smiles) Hello, I'm Jimin! (offers handshake)

Jenny shakes her hand and smiles.

They all introduced themselves, Hayi was expected to introduce herself too, Jongup looks at Hayi.

Jongup: Jenny, this is one of my best friends, her name is Hayi.

Hayi heard those words and she was surprised. Hayi looks up and Jenny's face was right there, Hayi's sandwich drops. Jenny was surprised her sandwich dropped.

Jenny: I'm sorry! Lemme pick that up for you.

Jenny bends down to pick up the sandwich.

Jenny: You can eat my lunch! I'm sorry, I must have scared you!

Hayi quickly shook her head.

Hayi: No, I'm sorry. It's okay, I wasn't hungry anyways.

Jenny: Okay. (smiles) I'm Jenny, by the way, you seem very quiet, so I didn't know if you were mute or not. 

Hayi: (fake smiles) Ah~ It's not like that, I was just thinking. I'm Hayi by the way.

After that awkward conversation, everyone began talking to Jenny, except Hayi. Hayi sipped on her milk bottle.

Jenny: Oh, my name is Jenny because I'm from the States, I just transferred her not too long ago. My parents moved here because they needed to take care of my grandparents and my dad wanted to expand his business here.

Hyunsang: So have you ever been to Korea before?

Jenny just smiles and shook her head.

Jimin: So what kind of business does your dad own?

Jenny: He has three companies he owns in America, but he is planning to expand it here also. I think his business here is going to open soon. My dad's business is very embarrassing knowing he's a man.

Jimin: What is it?

Jenny: (bites her lips) Don't laugh at me, but... My dad's business is making stuffed animals.

All there eyes grew big, even Hayi's, Hayi turned over to Jenny.

Jenny: Ahh~ I should've never told you guys. Now, I'm embarrassed.

Jongup: Don't be. That's very nice.

Jenny: I actually own all that he created. My dad wants to open a shop here to sell his stuffed animals here.

Ahyeon: That'll be nice. What is it called?

Jenny: It's called KIMI. It just represents our last name.

Seunghoon: WOW!!! That's cool!

Jenny: I guess so. (smiles)

Everyday, ever since Jenny sat with them, everyday has just been about Jenny. Ever since Jenny came, Hayi and Jongup doesn't talk much anymore. Hayi didn't mind much, her friends were worried for her.

[ At Ahyeon's House ]

Ahyeon: Hayi-ah, why are you so quiet this year? I feel you've been so quiet.

Hayi shakes her head and smiles.

Jimin: Are you perhaps jealous of Jenny?

Hayi shakes her head harder. Ahyeon smacks Jimin's arm lightly.

Ahyeon: Don't say that. Why would she be?

Jimin: Of course because she likes Jongup!

Hayi: I don't like Jongup.

Jimin: Then why don't you ever talk to us during lunch?

Hayi: I just don't have much inputs.

Ahyeon: You have been so quiet. Was your summer that boring?

Hayi: No.

Jimin: (snaps her fingers) To prove you aren't jealous, you better be a blabber mouth tomorrow then!

Hayi: No. (looks at the time) It's late, I have to get going. See you guys.

Ahyeon: We all know why you're going home, you're just going to catch the mangas that are coming out tonight.

Hayi: (smiles) You know me so well, Ahyeon. I feel like I haven't read any mangas for so long, I have to start reading again, so I'm catching the new manga chapter that's coming out on Naruto.

Jimin: Naruto? Who's that? Is she new?

Hayi: You don't know anything, Jimin. Well, I have to go now, so bye you two!

Hayi leaves the house. It was currently 6:50pm, the manga comes out at 7pm, so Hayi decided to take her time walking home.She felt someone was following her, she turns back to look, there was someone following her. Hayi then speed walk home, but the person who was following her was also following her close by also. It was a guy actually, that guy came up to Hayi and grabs her bookbag off of her. Hayi wouldn't let go though, she kept hitting the guy.

Hayi: Let go, you bastard!

The guy stops and lets go of the bag and looks up at Hayi. Hayi's face was so confused when the guy took off his hat and when he smiled at her. Hayi was going to walk away, but the guy grabbed her shoulder.

Guy: You're Hayi, right?

Hayi was scared so she stood frozen and didn't respond. The guy laughs and lets go of her shoulder and walks in front of her and bend over to look at Hayi closer and at eye sight since he was quite tall.

Guy: You don't need to worry, I'm a nice guy. I actually was sent here to help you.

Hayi: Who are you?

Guy: I'm in one of your class, to be specific, I'm in your gym class.

Hayi: I asked you who are you.

Guy: (smiles) I'm Hanbin, a friend of mine told me you were quiet, but after this situation, I think I'll have to say you're not quiet. We sort of bet on you to see if you were loud. (clears throat) Jiwon, you lost. Pay up.

A guy behind a car came walking towards them and scratches his head.

Jiwon: Darn it!

Hayi: Why did you guys bet on me? I'm not an item. You guys are mean!

Hayi walks away from them and went home.


The next day, in History class, Hayi was dosing off, who didn't? She was quite boring. Each time Hayi told herself to stay awake, her head would bop down or to the side. Jongup taps her desk.

Jongup: (whispers) What time did you sleep last night?

Hayi doesn't respond but she rubs her eyes, Jongup smiles at her action. Hayi gave up and just laid her head onto the table. Jongup smiles and just lets her sleep while he took notes. Hayi slept throughout the rest of the class.The bell rang, class was over, Hayi gets up from her nap, she noticed papers next to her, she read it. It read:

--> Hayi, you sleepy head, where can you find a good friend like me? Why haven't you been talking to me, huh? Anyways, I took notes down so next time if I'm tired or something, you take notes for me. Borrow these notes and copy them and give them to me tomorrow. Oh yeah, today, stay in gym, I have something to ask you. Also, I have to talk to you about the Naruto manga last night, you've read it right? See you in lunch, I have to go get Jenny :)

Hayi smiles at the note, she noticed she didn't read the manga last night cause she was still quite scared from last night, then she thought of how Jongup wanted to see her after gym class and smiles, she then packs up her stuff into her bookbag. She noticed one of her straps were ripping, Hayi frowns, it was because of the incident yesterday. Anyway, Hayi goes to lunch. Hayi sits down at her normal spot, along with their friends, but Jongup and Jenny hasn't arrived yet. Hayi bites down into her sandwich, before she took another bite, she saw an apple on the side of her eye. She looks at the apple, it led to a muscular arm, then she scanned to the face, it was the guy from last night. Hayi looks away and bites down onto her sandwich. The guy went around her and sat next to her.

Hanbin: Please accept my apple! I'm really sorry for last night.

The people at the table gasps and eyes widened, along with Hayi, Hayi stares at Hanbin as she swallows her sandwich.

Hanbin: I should've never pulled so hard, I'm sorry.

Jimin: Pull?

Ahyeon: Hard?

Hayi looks at the girls and her hands waving while shaking her head.

Hanbin: Me and Jiwon were too mean doing that to you.

Hayi tucks her hair behind her ear as she looks down, feeling embarrassed.

Hanbin: Are you going to accept my apple?

Hayi: Just go away.

Hanbin: I know you probably don't want to see me, but if you accept this apple, I won't ever talk to you.

Hayi looks up and met eyes with Ahyeon and Jimin, they were shocked looking with their jaws dropped. Hayi wanted to laugh but she had to keep a straight face.

Hayi: If I accept this, I would like you and Jiwon to stop messing with people as if they are items. Is that fine?

Hanbin smiles and nods. Hayi accepts the apple. Just then...

Jenny: Hanbinnie?

Hanbin turns around and saw Jenny and smiles.

Jenny: You don't have this lunch hour!!?

Hanbin: Shh! I just needed to do something, but I think... (looks on the side) I might stay for lunch now.

Jenny: Oh, you like Hayi-ssi?

Hayi's eyes rose up as she was biting down on her sandwich.

Hanbin: (eyes grew bigger) No! Jenny, stop assuming! I don't even know her like that.

Jenny: Sure. She's nice...

Hanbin: She is. 

Jenny: So you do know her!

Hanbin: Shut up!

Jenny stuck her tongue out at Hanbin, Hanbin does the same. Just then, Jongup walks towards the table.

Hanbin: You like him, Jenny?

Jongup looks at Jenny then Hanbin then Jenny again.

Jenny: (looks at Jongup and then at Hanbin) Uhh.. N... No.

Hanbin: Jenny, please. I already know you probably have a---

Jenny runs up to him and covers his mouth and shushing him. Everyone at the table laughs, except Jongup and Hayi.


It was already at the end of the day, Hayi doesn't usually change after gym because she would only feel dirty. Someone walks up to her in the locker room, it was Jenny.

Jenny: Hayi-ssi?

Hayi: (looks up) Jenny-ssi?

Jenny: Ah~ Don't call me with the -ssi, it feels weird. We're just the same age, just call me Jenny.

Hayi: (chuckles awkwardly) Okay.

Jenny: (laughs) You are awkward, huh?

Hayi: (straight face) Huh?

Jenny: (shakes head) No. Jonguppie told me to remind you to meet him after school outside by the soccer field.

Hayi: Oh, okay. Thanks for reminding me.

Jenny: No problem!

Hayi just smiles back at her. Jenny smiles.

Jenny: You know Hanbinnie too?

Hayi: (shakes head) Not really.

Jenny: Oh, he talked about you to me before, but today... He spoke a lot about you.

Hayi: (eyes grew bigger) Why?

Jenny: (shrugs) I'm not sure. Well, I have to go to try out for basketball now, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye, Hayi! Talk more, your voice is so cute!

Hayi smiles and looks down. Hayi checks the time, school was almost over. Only five minutes left. Hayi thought to herself that talking to Jenny isn't bad, it was no wonder everyone likes her, she's pretty awesome. Hayi has been isolating herself from Jongup and Jenny, and now she starts thinking of Jongup and how she feels bad that they never talk that much anymore. Hayi decided to text him. Hayi opens up Jongup's text message box with only their conversations and she was surprised how many texts she never replied to Jongup for the last few weeks now, it was over 20 messages, the last one was from last week. Hayi felt really bad now, she was thinking what was going through her mind.

 

Hayi goes outside to the soccer field to meet Jongup, she had her sports bag with her and her bookbag, she places them down on the grass next to the soccer field. It started getting hot, so Hayi covers herself with the scarf she wore today on her head to keep away the hotness. Hayi looks around to see if Jongup was coming, she saw him jogging towards her. Hayi uncovers the scarf and just held it to block her face. Jongup came towards her.

Jongup: (panting) Hayi?

Hayi: (unhides herself) Jongup!

Jongup: (smiles) Dumb.

Hayi: (smiles) Shut up.

Jongup: You came earlier than I thought.

Hayi: Did I?

Jongup: (nods) But that's okay.

Jongup goes to sit with Hayi, Hayi noticed he was wearing a soccer outfit.

Hayi: What is today? Why did you wanna meet me after school?

Jongup: I can't?

Hayi: (shakes head) No, it's just... (shrugs) But what is it that you want to speak with me? (looks at Jongup)

Jongup: (looks out to the soccer field) Uhh... Are you busy on the twenty third?

Hayi: That's like ten days from now. Why?

Jongup: I just wanted to ask you if you were busy that day.

Hayi: I don't know, but why?

Jongup: (looks at Hayi) Our school made it to the nationals this year for soccer and they told me to invite at least four people, so I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come watch us play?

Hayi: (looks away with big eyes) Me? Why don't you ask Jenny?

Jongup: Because I wanted to ask my best friend who's been ignoring me for the last five years.

Hayi: Ahh~ (puts head down) I'm sorry. I don't know why I've been like that. I just haven't been myself lately. I'm sorry.

Jongup: That's okay.

Hayi: (looks up) But about the soccer game,...

Jongup: Are you coming or not? Cause if you aren't, I'm just going to ask J---

Hayi: (looks at Jongup) I'll come! I'll make sure to be free that day.

Jongup: Okay. I'm looking forward to your appearance.

Hayi: (nods) I'm sorry I haven't gone to any of your games.

Jongup: You have, but only if Ahyeon and Jimin dragged you.

Hayi: Really? Have I been that quiet and weird for that long?

Jongup: (nods) Yes.

Hayi: Well, (looks at the soccer field) do you guys have a game today?

Jongup: Yeah.

Hayi: I'll come today! To watch why you're going. Yeah?

Jongup: Really?

Hayi nods. Jongup smiles and nods.

Hayi: I'll come, where is it?

Jongup: It's here. At 6pm.

Hayi: Okay, then I'll be back at that time, I'm gonna go take a nap.

Jongup: But are you just coming because you feel bad or are you coming to watch me?

Hayi: (looks at Jongup) For you. And because I feel bad.

Jongup: (puts out pinky) Promise me you'll come?

Hayi: (looks at the finger then Jongup) Promise?

Jongup: (nods) Yeah.

Hayi: (pinky promises) Promise.

Jongup: If you don't come, I'll give you the silent treatment and you'll know how that feels like, okay?

Hayi: Okay. (smiles)

They both sat there and laughed at some jokes they told each other. Jongup turns over to Hayi.

Jongup: (smiling) I miss you talking, your voice, it's a relief I'm hearing it again. I feel like I haven't heard you speak for such a long time.

Hayi: Really? Have I been muting myself that long?

Jongup: (nods) Yes.

Hayi: I'm sorry. It's just, I just been thinking a lot.

Jongup: Whoa! Hayi's been thinking too?

Hayi: (looks at Jongup) You too?

Jongup nods. They both laugh.

Hayi: (laughs) Okay, okay, okay... I'm going home now! You're taking away my nap time today!

Jongup: Sorry. Go home and sleep! You have three hours! Be here or be ignored!

Hayi: Yes, I know! I'll get going now. Bye!

Hayi leaves home to take her nap.


Author: Hello all, I know I havent's update this fic for four months! I'm so sorry! It's just I was busy with school and trying to update at least once for my other fics also, but nonetheless, I will try to finish this fic by the end of summer, so hopefully I will have enough time to finish this fic. I hope you guys are still anticipating... I know I've been gone too long. >< I actually lost what I was going to write for the next chapters a few months ago, then I figured recently. Just a quickie, I might not write it really according to grade level anymore, but not really sure yet. But I will come up with a plan. Another quickie, I decided to kind of write this just based on Hayi's perspective or her view, but I'll see, hopefully I'll do it for his point of view soon too. Anyways, enjoy this fic. Thank you for still waiting and reading this fic. Continue to like this, I'll be happy. Thanks :)