Before Summer Even Started

STUPID LOVERS (PABO LOVERS)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e94a97c91ac2bd76b17f0906f36163d9/tumblr_mgsdq8KwCo1rkvw07o1_r2_500.gifhttp://data1.whicdn.com/images/65377450/large.gif

Hayi and Jongup stood as friends throughout the years while their friends were actually all in a relationship. Jongup and Hayi would tag along with the couples and just go as friends. When they would go along with their friends, people often asked them if they were dating and both of them just shakes their head each time. It was something to get used to. It is now time for summer, that means more dates to tag on with their friends.Their friends were planning to go out to an amusement park at night, they all had to meet up at the amusement park. Hayi thought to herself that she should finally dress up today, so she wore various of outfits, but they didn't seem pleasant or proper for the event, so she keeps changing, she only had one more hour before she's meeting the girls, so she threw some of her clothes on the bed and sits on the bed.

Hayi: What am I gonna wear?

Hayi looks at her clothes, she felt like she had no clothes.

Hayi: But why am I so worried how I'm going to look like?

Hayi frowns as she look at the clothes that were on her bed. Somehow there were such odd clothes, so she puts them on together. Hayi wears a white t-shirt with some random words on it and threw on a floral dress under it and wore her self-designed jean jacket over it. For her shoes, she decided to wear her neon pink socks on with her white converse that she owns. She still had a lot of time before the girls come pick her up. She decides to put on some makeup, or at least try, she don't usually wear makeup. Hayi drew a thin line of eyeliner on and put mascara on, that's all she knew how to put on. Hayi looks at her lips, they were quite dry, so she puts on some lip balm so they won't look so dry. She kept her lip balm in her jean jacket pocket. She looks at her hair and decided to just leave it down and noticed how plain her hair looks. So Hayi went to her craft table and grabbed her self-made cat ears headband. Just then Jimin texts Hayi that they were there. Hayi gets out of her room and told her parents she was leaving. When she walked towards the car, she heard Jimin lock her door.

Hayi: (raises one of her eyebrow) What are you doing?

Jimin doesn't answer. Hayi goes closer to the car and knocks on her window.

Hayi: Hey, Park Jimin! Open my door for me!

Jimin looks at Hayi and couldn't believe her eyes. She gets out of the car and looks at Hayi.

Hayi: Why are you looking at me weird?

Jimin: You're dressed up so... so... so pretty!

Jimin grabs Hayi's hands and spins around and hops around.

Hayi: (smiles) So?

Jimin: I cannot believe you can be girly without me and Ahyeon!

Hayi: (laughs) Naw. Okay, let's get in the car since Ahyeon lives kind of far.

Hayi and Jimin gets in the car. Hayi greets Jimin's mother and sat in the car. After ten minutes, they got to Ahyeon's house, she was standing outside her house, but her head was looking down, rather than up. Jimin's mother pulls right up to them and she got in. After Ahyeon greets Jimin's mother, she stood quiet. Hayi and Jimin were confused to why she was really quiet today, but they didn't bother since Jimin's mother was there.The girls were dropped off by Jimin's mother, since they got there, they had to wait for the boys.

Jimin: Where are they? I said to meet here at 6:30pm. (pouts)

Hayi: Ah~ Patience, Jimin.

Ahyeon: Yeah. Be patient. (sighs really long)

Hayi: What's wrong?

Ahyeon: I didn't wanna come.

Jimin: Why? I thought you like coming out at night?

Ahyeon: I do, but.... I didn't wanna come to the amusement park. At all.

Hayi: Why?

Ahyeon: Since I was young, I've always been scared of....

Jimin: What?

Ahyeon: Clowns! (covers face)

Jimin and Hayi looks at each other with big eyes holding their laughters in.

 Ahyeon: Go, go ahead and laugh.

Jimin laughs as Hayi holds in her laugh but smiles widely and went over to Ahyeon and pats her.

Hayi: It's okay, there are lots of scary things in this world.

Ahyeon: (nods) Yes.

Jimin: (smiles) It's okay to be scared though.

Ahyeon: I know. It's just... I've never wanted to see them because I dream about them after seeing them, it scares me.

Jimin: It's okay, Ahyeon-ah. Here, have some gum. (hands over a piece of gum)

Hayi: Where's mine?

Jimin: Oh. Here. (hands gum over)

They just chewed gum and tried to blow bubbles as they waited for the boys.

Jimin: Can you guys blow bubbles?

Hayi: No.

Ahyeon: No, I don't know how to. Do you?

Jimin: Sure.

Jimin shows off her blowing bubbles skills, but she only blows little ones, it wasn't big. The girls just laugh, just then the boys texted Jimin saying they were almost there so wait for them. Hayi was looking forward to meeting Jongup and telling him how her day was and how her grades are, but he wasn't seen walking with the boys.

Hayi: Where's Jongup?

Seunghoon: Oh, he didn't come. He said he wasn't feeling well.

Hayi: (frowns) Oh. (looks on the ground and suddenly blows a bubble)

Jimini: (eyes widened) See! You could blow bubbles! You liar.

Hayi just nods.

Hyunsang: (smiles) Okay, let's go in, shall we?

Everyone nods, except Ahyeon. They all went in with their partners, except Ahyeon and Seunghoon. Seunghoon walks over to Ahyeon who is walking slow.

Ahyeon: Why are you here? You told me you didn't wanna spend time with someone who's a scardy cat.

Seunghoon: I only said that cause I was upset with you. Now, come, I'll protect you whenever there are clowns. Okay?

Ahyeon smiles and nods. Seunghoon then puts his arm over her shoulder as they walk in. Hayi walks behind the couples as she didn't wanna look lonely. They went on rides, but Hayi didn't wanna get on, so she stood back. She did that each time the couples did something. Hayi looks at her watch, it was just 7:20pm, she decided she wanted to go see if Jongup was sick or not, so she walks up to Hyunsang and pulls him aside from Jimin.

Hayi: (whispers) Hyunsang oppa, can you tell me where Jongup lives?

Hyunsang: Oh, Jongup lives just.... Wait. (looks at Hayi) Do you and Jongup like each other now?

Hayi: (eyes grew bigger) No. (hits Hyunsang's arm) I just wanted to know so I can go see if he's okay.

Hyunsang: (laughs) Sure. Okay, well...

Hyunsang tells Hayi where Jongup lives, he lived a little farther, but it wasn't that far. Hayi tells the couples that she doesn't feel well.

Ahyeon: Aww, really? How come you're sick all of sudden?

Hyunsang: If you were to ask me I would say---

Hayi meets eyes with Hyunsang evily and Hyunsang be quieted. Jimin looked upset as she saw them communicating.

Jimin: What's going on between you two? (looks at Hyunsang then Hayi)

Hyunsang: Nothing is. We just have our own little secret.

Jimin: Secret?

Hyunsang: Don't worry, it's nothing personal to me, it's just a little personal for her.

Hayi: Hyunsang! Be quiet! It isn't anything big or personal, because it isn't true.

Jimin: Then tell me, Hayi.

Hayi: I... I.... I...

Hyunsang: I don't wanna embarrass her, so we'll just leave it here.

Jimin: (pouts) Don't tell me you like Hayi now because she's gotten prettier.

Hayi: (eyebrows raises up) Do you think Hyunsang likes me now?

Jimin: (nods) Yeah.

Hayi: (walks over to Jimin) No, that'll never happen. Remember, all three of us has different... VERY different tastes. I'll never like Hyunsang, he's too..... YOU!

Jimin: (looks at Hayi) You really mean it?

Hayi: (nods) Yeah. So don't think that way, I'll never like Hyunsang or Seunghoon.

Hyunsang: Because you like---

Hayi mugs him and pats Jimin's shoulder.

Hayi: Jimin-ah, don't think too much about it, okay?

Jimin nods.

Hayi: Well, I'll get going now. See you guys later!

Hayi left them as they bid farewell. Hayi walks out of the amusement park and saw an old lady selling flowers right out the park offering people who walks pass the flowers she was selling. Hayi walks over to the old lady.

Hayi: Ahjumma, aren't you cold?

Old Lady: I am, but what can I do if all I have are these flowers to sell for my sick children at home?

Hayi: I'll buy a bouquet.

Old Lady: Really?

Hayi: (nods) Yeah, ahjumma. How much for one?

Old Lady: Since you offered, I'[ll only charge you your bouquet for only $10.

Hayi: Ahjumma, I can pay the full price. It's okay, I'm helping you, so it's okay.

Old Lady: No, you've been the only one who has treated me nice all day. This is me showing my appreciation towards you.

Hayi: (smiles real big) Thank you! Here you go.

Hayi hands her cash over to the old lady and she makes a bouquet for Hayi.

Old Lady: So who are you going to give this to?

Hayi: I actually don't know, I might keep it.

Old Lady: You should give it to someone you think about and tell them you've been thinking of them.

Hayi: (looks at the ahjumma) I should, shouldn't I?

Old Lady: (nods) Yes.

She finishes the bouquet and gave Hayi her bouquet.

Old Lady: Here you go, young lady. Thanks for buying it from me. It means a lot.

Hayi: (smiles) It's no problem. I'll get going now. Bye!

Hayi waves at her and left. Hayi walks to the nearest bus stop so she can go to Jongup's house. Hayi gets on the bus and dozing off in the bus, then she suddenly remembered that she still has some random person's jacket, she still wander who it belonged to, was it a stranger or what?  Till this day, Hayi still don't know who's it is. Hayi looks at her phone and looks at her main screen, it was a picture of Big Bang's T.O.P, she rubs her screen and smiles. Hayi then looks outside her window, and saw Jongup?

Hayi: Ahjusshi, I'll like to get off this stop!

The bus driver let Hayi off, along with some other people, she goes to the person she thought was Jongup. Hayi taps the guy's shoulder, and it was Jongup.

Hayi: (smiles widely) Jongup-ssi!

Jongup: (smiles) Hayi, what are you doing here?

Hayi: I came to see if you're okay.

Jongup: I'm okay? (confused face) Why?

Hayi: Seunghoon and Hyunsang said you weren't feeling well?

Jongup: They're just... Oh. (smiles) I'm really okay though.

Hayi: That's good then.

They both just smiled at each other and said nothing, because they didn't know what else to say. Jongup then saw her holding a bouquet of flowers.

Jongup: Someone gave you that today? (pointing at the flowers)

Hayi: (looks at her flowers) Oh. This? It's actually... (looks at Jongup) for you. (smiles cheesily while handing it to Jongup)

Jongup: (laughs then stops laughing) Well, thank you. But there must be a reason why.

Hayi: Uh... (flashback to what the old lady said to her,..."Give it to someone you've been thinking about.") Uh, just because?

Jongup: Okay. Well, I accept. It's already 7:50pm, did you want to come over to my house for a bit?

Hayi: (nods) Sure.

Jongup: Okay, let's go.

Jongup leads the way as Hayi follows him right behind him. All of a sudden the street were starting to get a little too crowded. So Hayi walks closer and closer towards Jongup, people behind them kept pushing them, Hayi didn't wanna lose Jongup since she wasn't familiar with the place so she grabs onto Jongup's jacket. Jongup walks faster so they would not get caught in the street traffic. Finally they arrive at Jongup's house. Jongup enters the house after he took off his shoes, Hayi noticed there was another guy like shoe, it was big. Hayi took off her shoes and went inside the house.

Hayi: Jongup, is your brother back from the army already?

Jongup: No, he still has another year or so, why?

Hayi: Oh, I just saw a big shoe outside that wasn't yours, so I just thought---

Guy's voice: Their my shoes.

Hayi and Jongup turns to look where the voice came from. Jongup smiles widely and walks over to the guy, leaving Hayi puzzled standing there awkwardly.

Jongup: Junhongie~!

Junhong: Hyung!

Jongup and Junhong gave each other a handshake and a hug.

Jongup: It's that time of the year already!

Junhong: Yeah, it came so fast. (eyes Hayi) Who's that, Hyung?

Jongup: Oh, (looks at Hayi) my friend, her name is Hayi, Lee Hayi.

Junhong: (clears throat) Well, introduce me.

Jongup: (half smiles) Okay, hyung will introduce you.

Jongup walks towards Hayi as Junhong follows, Jongup grabs Hayi's wrist and made her sit down at their living room. Junhong and Hayi and Jongup sat on the cushions that were already placed on the ground. Jongup clears his throat before speaking.

Jongup: (looks at Hayi) Well, Junhong, is my cousin, he lives in Mokpo and we never really see each other because he lives far from me. We take turns to go to each other's houses over the summers, but lately, Junhong comes over here more. (looks at Junhong) This here, is my friend, she's like a close friend of mine, her name is Hayi. We just met this school year, but we're pretty close already. And Junhong-ah... (goes close to Junhong's ear) She's single.

They acted as if Hayi didn't hear, Hayi's eyebrows gather closer and her lips pout. Jongup saw and just smiles at her and blinks a lot at her. Junhong, on the hand, couldn't take his eyes off Hayi. After that, they decided to play games on Jongup's game system. Since there were three of them, they played Mario's Party, Jongup and Junhong was partners for the first round and Hayi was by herself partnered up with cpu. As they was playing, Hayi kept losing to them, so she didn't wanna play anymore.

Hayi: I don't wanna play anymore. (frowns & crosses arms)

Jongup: Hey!!! You big baby! Keep playing, you can be partners with me, and we'll compete with Junhongie, he's a pro at this game anyway.

Hayi: No. I don't wanna play anymore.

Jongup: Okay, then, we'll just----

Junhong: Hyung, Hayi can be my partner!

Hayi and Jongup looks at Junhong at the same time.

Hayi: You wanna be my partner?

Junhong: (smiles shyly and nods without looking at Hayi) Yes.

Hayi: (looks at Jongup with big eyes) Really?

Junhong: (nods) Yeah.

Jongup: (smiles at Hayi) That'll be fine. (nods)

Then they continued to play games. After playing games for an hour or so, they started getting hungry. Jongup went to the kitchen to cook them some ramyun, shrimp flavor. While Jongup was in the kitchen, Junhong and Hayi was left alone in the living room alone, sitting on the cushions and not looking at each other.

Junhong: (clears throat) Hayi-ah, are you and Jongup close?

Hayi: (turns to look at Junhong) Me and Jonguppie? (looks at Jongup and nods) Yeah, you can say we are pretty close.

Junhong: Like... how close? (looks Hayi in the eyes)

Hayi: Uhhh.... (swallows saliva) We're usually like....... the third...... uh...

Jongup: We're usually the third class that gets released early after dismissal.

Both of them looks at Jongup, both confused. Jongup looks at both of them and smiles.

Jongup: Ramyun's now ready.

Jongup brought out the eating table and starts sorting things out. While Hayi and Junhong sat at the table waiting for Jongup to finish putting the food together, they waited and just sat their quietly without talking to one another. Hayi checks her phone, it was already 9:15pm, it was that late already?

Hayi: Oh my gosh! It's already 9:15!!? (looks at cellphone)

Junhong: (looks at the time & nods) Yeah. Is there a problem?

Hayi: It's just.... I gotta get-----

Jongup: Okay. Here's the ramyun and rice with some greens. Enjoy!

Junhong: Okay... Um.... (looks at Hayi) Eat first.

Hayi: (smiles at Junhong then looks at Jongup) Jonguppie, I have to get going, it's late already.

Junhong: How far do you live from here?

Hayi: I think I live quite far....

Jongup: You do, you live like..... fourty five minutes away from here.

Hayi: Yes, something like.... (looks at Jongup) Wait... how did you know that?

Jongup: (smiles & shrugs) Let's eat first, then we'll decide what to do afterwards. I know you're hungry.... As always. (smiles at Hayi)

Hayi: (rises eyebrows & made a fist) You would so get punch if Junhong wasn't here! (smacks her lips)

Jongup: Whatever, fatty.

Hayi: (pouts) Jongup-ah! Stop calling me that, it's just my baby fat! I told you that already!

Jongup: Okay... Sure.... Eat up! Eat up, Junhongie, the ramyun's getting cold.

Junhong nods and began eating. Hayi and Jongup began eating also, as Hayi was slurping up some ramyun, some stuff got on her face.

Jongup: You're such a dirty eater. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Come here, you.

Jongup grabs his napkin and grabs Hayi's face closer to his and began wiping the stuff on her face.

Jongup: Close your eyes, pabo!

Hayi: Says the pabo. I'm not a pabo!

As Jongup was wiping Hayi's face, Junhong looks at them and stops eating, he started to feel as if they were not just friends, they seemed closer than friends. Jongup was done wiping her face, since her eyes was closed, Jongup rolls up his sleeves and flicks Hayi's forehead. Hayi reacts, she was fake crying.

Hayi: (yelling) HEY!!!!! MOON JONGUP!!! Aiish!

Hayi slaps Jongup's arm. Junhong just laughs at them.

Jongup: Junhongieee~ help hyung!

Junhong: (smiles and nods) Okay, hyung.

Hayi: (looks at Junhong with angry eyes) Junhongie~ You better not!

Junhong was scared of Hayi so he backs off, he let Hayi beat Jongup up, not literally, but just some slapping. Junhong felt weird just being there so he backs away and took his cushion and went to sit a little far from them & turns on the TV. Meanwhile, Hayi continues slapping Jongup's arm constantly, but Jongup kept dodging. Making Hayi a little angry, so she gives up and continue eating the food. Jongup smiles at Hayi and went to sit over Junhong.

Jongup: (taps Junhong's shoulder) When did you come over here?

Junhong: (looks at Jongup) When you were busy.... (smiles at Jongup while closing his eyes)

Jongup: (laughs) When was I busy?

Junhong: You just were busy, hyung... (nods)

All of a sudden, they heard some major weird noises, they looked over at Hayi, Hayi was scratching herself, she was getting rashes on her body. Jongup hurries over to Hayi.

Jongup: Are you okay?

Hayi: I think I have an allergic reaction, what type is your ramyun?

Jongup: I cooked shrimp flavor?

Hayi: (looks at Jongup) Shrimp? Oh no.

Jongup: Why?

Hayi: I'm allergic to shrimp!

Jongup: (eyes got big) Oh really? Why didn't you tell me?

Hayi: I didn't know, but I told you before that I don't like shrimp because I can't eat shrimp!

Jongup: I'm sorry. Uhh... Junhong, call Doctor Bang right now! (points at the phone then looks at Hayi who's constantly scratching herself) Hayi-yah! Stop scratching yourself already! (grabs Hayi's arms and held them down)

Hayi: Ey! Jongup-ah, don't touch me, I'm disgusting right now. (tries to break from Jongup's grip)

Jongup: It's okay if you are, I just have to prevent you from scratching.

Hayi: (dozing off while nodding) Jongup-ah, I can't breathe.... (inhales really deep)

Jongup: (yells at Junhong) Did Doctor Bang pick up?

Junhong: Yeah! His clinic is still open, hyung!

Jongup: (calls Junhong over to him) Junhong-ah, help put Hayi on my back.

Junhong: Hyung! We need her to get on my back, it'll be faster that way!

Jongup agrees and helps Hayi to be on Junhong's back. They walked to the clinic near Jongup's house, it wasn't that far, just 5 minute drive.

Jongup: Junhong-ah, wait here for me while I go tell my mom, she should be home!

Junhong: Okay. We'll just wait here. Hurry back!
As Jongup was walking away, he looks at Junhong putting Hayi on the ground because his back was hurting, they both sat on the ground, Hayi's head laying on Junhong's shoulder, Jongup walks towards them.

Junhong: Hyung! Why aren't you going yet?

Jongup: (takes off his cardigan) Here, give this to her, I know she's cold right now.

Jongup then ran to his house, his mother was home by now, so he went to tell his mother.

Jongup: Mom! I need help! Right now!

Ms. Moon: What is it, son?

Jongup: I need you to take my friend to the clinic!

Ms. Moon: (nods) Okay, where are they? (grabs jacket)

Jongup: They're not far, please mom, hurry!

Ms. Moon: Okay. Let's go.

Jongup went to the hangers and grabbed his jacket. Jongup and his mom went to pick Junhong and Hayi up from where they were resting. Hayi fainted. They went to the clinic nearby and arrives. Jongup got out of the passenger side seat and opens the door and grabs Hayi out and carries her (bridal style) into the clinic. Doctor Bang told Jongup to lay Hayi down.

Dr. Bang: Please lay her on the bed. I'll take care of her.

The nurses there pushes Jongup out and closes the curtains.

Jongup: (touches his head) Why did I forget she's allergic to shrimp? Stupid, Jongup.

Ms. Moon walks over to Jongup and took him to sit down.

Ms. Moon: Son, she'll be okay. Don't worry!

Jongup just nods and gave his mom a half smile.

Junhong: Hyung, don't worry too much, I'm sure Hayi's fighting it just as much as she fights with you.

Ms. Moon: Junhong-ah, you've already met her?

Junhong: (nods) Yes, aunt! Did you know she plays games!!?

Ms. Moon: (claps) Wahh! Really? She's like the perfect person to be friends with for you and Jongup!

Junhong: Yeah. And did you know that... (looks at Jongup)

Ms. Moon: What?

Junhong: Her and Jongup is so close, they were---

Jongup: (clears throat) Junhong, let's go get some water or something to drink.

Junhong: (nods) Yeah, Hyung. Excuse us, Auntie.

The boys went to get some drinks for them, the walk there....

Junhong: Hyung, don't stress yourself too out, it's okay, she'll be okay.

Jongup: I hope so, I mean... I just feel so bad.

Junhong: Why, hyung, this is the most I've ever seen you so concerned after you broke my red skateboard.

Jongup: (looks at Jongup) I did not... (looks away and smiles)

Junhong: Hyung, don't try to avoid the truth. I know you know you've done wrong but it was an accident that you forgot she was allergic to shrimp.

Jongup: (puts money into the soda machine) Yeah, I know, it's just... (looks at Junhong) I can't believe I forgot that. (presses the 'Pepsi' button three times)

Junhong: Hyung, it's okay, she'll be fine. (grabs the sodas)

Jongup: (smiles at Junhong) You're the best, Junhong-ah. I cannot ever replace a best friend or cousin like you.  (ruffles Junhong's hair)

Junhong: (smiles) Hyung, stop, I'm older now, don't baby me. I'm just a year younger than you!

Jongup: I know, but you'll always be younger than me. (walks away, then looks back at Junhong) I hope she's okay.... just like your skateboard.

Jongup runs away from Junhong, because Junhong was going to chase him. Junhong just laughs it off and jogs towards Jongup. They went to sit with Jongup's mother.

Ms. Moon: Jongup-ah, did you feed Junhong too?

Jongup: (nods) Yes, mom. You should go home and eat, I know you're tired.

Ms. Moon: Maybe I should, but you guys should come with.

Jongup: It's okay, mom, I wanna stay to accompany Hayi as much as I can right now.

Ms. Moon: Is Hayi your girlfriend?

Jongup: (smirks & shook head) No, mom, she's just a really close friend of mine.

Ms. Moon: As close as Junhong?

Jongup: (looks at Junhong) Eh, even better!

Junhong: (opens mouth) Well, you're considerate!

Jongup: (smiles at Junhong) I'm kidding, Junhongie~

Junhong: Mhmm. (eyeing Jongup)

Ms. Moon: (chuckles) You two are so funny.... Well, Junhong-ah, did you wanna stay with Jongup or go home with me? I know you're just as drained as me, you arrived not long ago.

Junhong: I'll stay to accompany Jongup, Auntie.

Ms. Moon: Okay... Then I'll be---

Jongup: Mom, you should take Junhongie to rest. I know he's really tired, I don't want him to be tired.

Ms. Moon: Uh... Okay?

Junhong: Okay, hyung. Then I'll see you at home?

Jongup: (nods) Yes, my little Junhong. (pets Junhong's head)

Junhong: Hyung! Don't treat me like a baby please!

Jongup: Okay.... Take care of my mom for me. (pats Junhong's shoulder)

Junhong: (nods) If you need anything, just text me.

Ms. Moon: Yes, Jongup, if you need anything.... call.

Jongup: (smiles & nods) Yes, you two.

Ms. Moon and Junhong left to go home to rest. Jongup waits in the waiting room, he was the only person in that room. Jongup waits for the doctor to finish up with healing Hayi, as he was waiting, he fell asleep.

Dr. Bang: Jongup?

Jongup: (wakes up) Yes, Dr. Bang?

Dr. Bang: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid, we.... We couldn't save Hayi.

Jongup: (mouth opens, inhales air) But, I thought she'd be fine since this happened to her before.

Dr. Bang: I'm sorry, Jongup, this was the best we could do for her, I'm afraid it was more severe this time. I'm sorry for your loss.

Jongup: (tears drop) Dr. Bang, I thought you were a better doctor than that. I thought you could save her. Do you know how much she means to me?

Dr. Bang: Jongup... Jongup... Wake up. Wake up!!!

Jongup was just dreaming, luckily, he woke up from Dr. Bang calling him. Jongup gets up and faces Dr. Bang.

Jongup: Well, how's Hayi?

Dr. Bang: Jongup... You took her in just in time. She's safe now. So don't worry too much.

Jongup: (smiles & nods) Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. All things are possible when you're around.

Dr. Bang: Thanks, Jongup. Since it's late, did you want to call your mom to pick you guys up? We have to close up now, it's a little passed closing time.

Jongup: Yeah, Dr. Bang. Thank you so much once again! (gives Dr. Bang a hug)

Jongup goes and calls his mother to pick them up. While waiting, Jongup didn't want the nurses and Dr. Bang to wait any much longer, he took off his jacket and made Hayi wore it and took her outside to sit on the doorstep waiting for Jongup's mother. Dr. Bang and the nurses came out after locking stuff...

Dr. Bang: Jongup-ah, is your mother coming?

Jongup: Yes, thank you once again, Dr. Bang.

Dr. Bang: No problem, I forgot to give you her prescription for her medicine, you can pick up the medicine tomorrow morning. Goodnight you two.

Jongup: Thanks, Dr. Bang, have a safe trip home. (smiles)

Dr. Bang and the nurses left. As Jongup and Hayi were waiting as they were sitting on the doorstep and continued to wait. Jongup touches his phone and tried to text his mother, then all of a sudden, Hayi's head fell onto Jongup's forearm, causing him to drop his phone.

Jongup: (looks at Hayi) Hayi!!! (exhales heavily) You're lucky I won't punish you for this.

Hayi: (mumbles) Jongup, you bad man...

Jongup: Eh? You're awake?

Hayi was just sleep talking though. Jongup smiles and took Hayi's head to place it next to arm. They waited a little more and then Jongup's mother came to pick them up.

[ The Next Day ]

Hayi opens her eyes as she just woken up, she sits up, and looks around the room, she noticed she wasn't in her room. Hayi looks on the side of her and found Jongup sleeping on her side, but not near her. Hayi's eyes grew big and she looks if she was wearing clothes, and she was.

Hayi: I thought we.... (sighs) Luckily we didn't.

Hayi looks at Jongup and noticed that Jongup's hair still looks nice even when he's asleep. Hayi smirks and touches Jongup's hair, without knowing, Jongup woke up. Hayi panicks and acts as if she's been stretching. Jongup sits up and rubs his eyes.

Jongup: Oh, you're awake?

Hayi: (nods) Yeah. Jongup-ah, when did I get here?

Jongup: Last night. (rubs eyes) My mom told me to not awake you because you need lots of rest. So, I'll be sleeping with Junhong now, okay?

Hayi: It's morning already.

Jongup: Me and Junhong usually sleeps in until 11am or noon. Well, off to sleep again. Bye, Hayi. (walks away)

Hayi: (gets up) Hey, you can't just leave me here.

Jongup: I know, so just go home.

Hayi: (grabs Jongup's hand) You don't want to send me off?

Jongup: I never said, and you never asked.

Hayi: Jongup, can you---

Jongup's mother walks in the room.

Ms. Moon: Jongup, did.... (looks at both of them) Am I disturbing you two?

Jongup: No.

Hayi: (lets go of his hand) Oh. No. Ms. Moon, I'll be leaving now. I'm sorry to have disturbed you. (lowers head)

Jongup: Yeah, mom, so I'll send her to the bus stop.

Hayi: (lowers head) Sorry. I'll take my leave now.

Ms. Moon: Okay, have a safe trip home then. (smiles)

Ms. Moon follows right behind them to go to the kitchen. Jongup and Hayi outside to put on their shoes, Junhong just woke up and walks towards them.

Junhong: Oh, Hayi-ah, you're leaving? (rubbing eyes)

Hayi: (nods) Yeah, Junhong. Thanks for last night. (bows head)

Junhong: (stops rubbing eyes) What? Oh, it was nothing, don't worry about it.

Hayi: (smiles) I owe you! I'm leaving now, so bye!

Junhong: (smiles) Oh, bye, Hayi.

Jongup: (looks at Junhong) I'll be back, okay?

Junhong: (smiles & nods) Yes, hyung.

Junhong goes inside. Jongup and Hayi takes their leave. As they were walking, Hayi kept stealing glances at Jongup, while Jongup stares back and gives her a half smile. Hayi looks away and smiles.

Jongup: Stop looking at me, your breath stinks as bad as mine.

Hayi: What? I wasn't even gonna mention that, but.... Never mind.

Jongup: I know.

They got to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

Hayi: Jongup-ah....

Jongup: Hm?

Hayi: Jonguppie~

Jongup: Hm?

Hayi: (pouts) Moon Jongup!

Jongup: (looks at Hayi) What's the matter?

Hayi: (smiles) Nothing.

Jongup: Hey, you! I'm a little tired! Don't mess with me, alright? I barely got any sleep because of you!

Hayi: How?

Jongup: It's because... (sighs) Nothing.

Hayi: (stands next to Jongup) Why?

Jongup: (looks away) I said nothing.

Hayi: (puts hand onto Jongup's shoulder) Why, Jongup? Why?

Jongup: (exhales deeply) I said, nothing!

Hayi: Okay then....

They both remained quiet, Hayi glanced up at Jongup as Jongup glanced at Hayi.

Hayi & Jongup: You--

Jongup: What?

Hayi: (shakes her head) Nothing.

Jongup: Okay. Well, (grabs something from his pocket) here's your prescription medicine.

Hayi: Oh... (accepts it)

Jongup: Not even a thank you? Tch, rude.

Hayi: (stands closer to Jongup) What?

Jongup: I said RUDE!!

Hayi's face grins and she began to tickle Jongup on his neck, because he was most ticklish there. Jongup laughs it off a bit and shrug her hands off and stared at her with angry eyes.

Hayi: Oh,... Sorry. (steps further from him)

Jongup: (smiles) It's okay, just don't do it without warning me. Especially if I'm tired.

Hayi: (nods) Yeah.

The bus was coming towards them.

Jongup: Bus is here.

Hayi: (looks at the bus) Oh. Well, (looks at Jongup) I'll see you soon?

Jongup: Maybe. Maybe not. (shrugs)

Hayi: Okay. Bye. (waves)

Jongup waves back. Hayi looks up at the bus and entered, but she came back out and looked at Jongup.

Jongup: (looks at Hayi) What?

Hayi: Thank you.

Hayi gives Jongup a hug and went inside the bus as if nothing just happened. The bus drives away, Jongup turns his back away from the bus and a smile was on his face.


Author's Note: Sorry for not updating. Forgive me TT^TT Anyway, Happy New Years to all :)) I hope to update more, but we'll see. x)