Chapter 6

Love, Dream and Passion

Next Day 

Jihee arrived at their school earlie because she has so many things to do, so she saw few students roaming around the campus, while Chanyeol was still in her house. She went to her locker to get her books. As she opened, looks like something was missing. 

"Where did my handkerchief go?" she mumbled as she keep looking her handkerchief in her locker. Then she scanned her bag and she didn't saw her handkerchief. 

 

"Hey missy girl." someone called her as she looked up, it was Kai. 

 

"It's early in the morning please stop bothering me." she glared at him as she continue looking her handkerchief. 

 

"Looks like someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed." he teased but Jihee ignored him. Then Baekhyun and Sehun came and they noticed that Jihee was looking for something. 

 

"Noona, is there something wrong?" Sehun asked as Jihee looked up. 

 

"Well... something was missing." she said. "A handkerchief." she muttered as Kai looked at her and he remember the handkerchief he found in the cafeteria. 

 

"Handkerchief?" Baekhyun asked. "I didn't saw anything when I entered the hallway." he added. 

 

"Is that really important?" Kai asked her. "It's just a handkerchief, you know." he rolled his eyes. 

 

"Yah! It has a sentimental value to me!" she yelled at him. Then, Kai get something on his pocket. 

 

"Why? Does your boyfriend gave this to you?" he asked as he shown the handkerchief he was holding. 

 

"Where did you get that?" she asked. "Give me that!" she tried to get her handkerhief but Kai pull it high. 

 

"Tell me first, does your boyfriend gave this you?" he smirked. 

 

"None of your business!" she said as she reached it from him but Kai held it up high. 

 

"You can't reach it?" he smirked at her as Jihee lost her patience then she stamped her foot as she reached for his hand and grabbed her handkerchief. Baekhyun and Sehun can't help but to giggle.

 

"Now, I can reached it." she smirked. "Jerk." she mumbled as she left. 

 

"Yah! It hurts!" he winced in pain. "Aissshhh!"

 

~*~

"Jihee-ah!" Someone called her as she looked back. "Annyeong!" Eli bowed at her. 

 

"Annyeong Eli-shi." she bowed back. "Is there something wrong?" 

 

"Well, I have something to discuss with you and Kikwang-shi." he said. 

 

"Okay, he's in the student council office. I'm heading there also." she said. "Let's talk about it there." then they went to the student council office and they saw Kikwang busy writing something.

 

"Good morning, Kikwang-shi." they greeted as they bowed at him. 

 

"Oh, good morning you too." he said as he bowed. 

 

"Well, Eli-shi wants to discuss about something with us so I decided to bring him here." Jihee said as they took their sits.

 

"What is it?" Kikwang asked. 

 

"Well, the Dance club and Glee club members wants to perform on the event." he explained. 

 

"Perform?" Jihee asked. "Well, they can have a performance during the event, right?"

 

"Yeah, that's right."  Kikwang agreed. "It's a good idea, we can prepare a small concert or something for the students." he said. "But I'm going to ask Mrs. Choi first."

 

"Thank you, Kikwang-shi." Eli said. 

 

"We're just going to the Dance Club later to tell what Mrs. Choi's opinion." Kikwang said as Eli nodded. Suddenly, the bell rings. 

 

"Oh, I guess we have to go now." Jihee blurted. "Time for our first schedule." 

 

"Yeah, right." the two boys agreed as they stood up and left the council office. 


As the time passes the school bell rings as for their lunch. The usually, the cafeteria filled by students, including EXO. 

"Guys, do you understand the lesson this morning?" D.O asked them. 

 

"Well, some of it. But I really need a help from Jihee-noona." Chanyeol said. 

 

"Me too." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Anyway, Chanyeol, why do you keep calling her Noona when you are older than her?" Suho asked him, actually Chanyeol is older than her. 

 

"Well, when I was a kid, Jihee-noona is always there for me like a older sister. She always help me when I'm in trouble." he explained as the others looked at him. "So, I'm used to call her noona since then until now." he added. 

 

"Jihee-noona is such a helpful girl." Sehun commented. 

 

"Yeah, she's really nice and pretty girl." Baekhyun agreed. "I wonder, does she have a boyfriend?" he asked Chanyeol. 

 

"Uh.. talking about her love life...well she didn't tell me anything about her relationships." he explained. Suddenly, Jihee came to the cafeteria. 

 

"Speaking of Jihee, there she is." D.O said. "Jihee-ah!" he called at her as he waved at her. 

 

"Hi oppa!" she greeted her as she walked towards their table and Baekhyun offer her to sit beside him. Then her gazed turn to Kai, she glared at him. 

 

"Looks like you two don't get along again." Chanyeol pointed them. 

 

"He started it!" Jihee said. "It's his fault."

 

"What? Me? I'm the one who returned your sentimental value-thingy." he spat. "You supposed to thank me, but you stamped on my foot!" they laughed at them. 

 

"Yah, it's a handkerchief!" she protested. "I'm thinking to say thank you then but you teased me!" 

 

"Guys, relax." Suho said. "You guys are fighting because of a handkerchief?" 

 

"But that handkerchief has a sentimental value." she said. 

 

"Really? Why?" D.O asked curiously as he looked at Jihee. 

 

"Because her boyfriend has a initial YSH gave it to her." Kai blurted as Jihee glared at him. "Maybe that guy is so cheap!" he more.

 

"Don't just jump on conclusion. You didn't even know the person who gave this to me." she calmly said as she stood up. "Excuse me." then she left the cafeteria. As she left, the guys looked at Kai. 

 

"What?" he asked innocently as the guys shook their head. 

 

"You should apologize to her, hyung." Sehun said. "I bet she's very mad now." 

 

"Kai, you shouldn't said that." Suho commented. "Even though you didn't know the person who gave it to her atleast you respect it." 

 

"Suho-hyung is right." Baekhyun said. "You should apologize to her." 

 

"Fine. I'm going to talk to her later." Kai said. "You guys happy now?" 


As Jihee left the cafeteria, she went to the rooftop. The rooftop is one of the place that she spent her time when she's mad, upset or having a problem.  

(Listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6upjYaJZY

 

Actually, the person who gave the handkerchief is Yoo Seung ho. She loves him and he really loves her. He's the most understanding and sweetest guy she met. He was there for her when she felt sad and upset. He died because of an accident but before he left her he wants her to move on and live her life without him. Even though he's not by her side anymore, he wants her to find her happiness. 

Remembering those times they spent together made her cry again. It's been 2 years since he died but he's going to have a special spot in her life. 

 

"Seung ho oppa, I missed you so much...." she mumbled as she tighten the grip on the handkerchief she was holding and the tears starts to fall in her eyes. Suddenly, the school bell rings. She stood up and she wiped her tears with the handkerchief as she left the rooftop. 

 

"Jihee-ah." Kikwang called her. "Are you okay?" she asked. Kikwang noticed her eyes is red. 

 

"I'm fine, Kikwang-shi." she forced a smile. "Is there something wrong?" 

 

"Well, Mrs. Choi agreed that we could have a short performance on the event." he explained. 

 

"Really? That's great!" she smiled. "The Dance club and glee club will be happy and excited about this." 

 

"Yeah, that's right." he smiled. "I'm going to the club now, are you coming?" 

 

"Sure. Let's go." then they left and went to the Dance Club. 

 

"Hello, Jihee-sunbae and Kikwang-sunbae." one of the members of the Dance club greeted them. 

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo." they bowed. "Where is, Eli-shi?" Kikwang asked. 

 

"He's here." she said. "Eli-sunbae!" she called him then Eli came in. 

 

"Hi guys!" he waved at them. "What's wrong?"

 

"Well, Mrs. Choi agreed of the Dance Club's suggestion." Kikwang explained. 

 

"Really? That's good!" he cheered. "We're going to prepare for the performance." 

 

"Okay, you're going to in charge with this, Eli-shi." Kikwang said. "We trust you." 

 

"Of course." he said. "Thank you guys." he bowed.