Chapter 3

Love, Dream and Passion

Jihee already arrived at her house, she parked her car in the garage as she went out. She was greeted by Ms. Yoon as she enter her house. 

 

"Good afternoon, Jihee-ah." she greeted. 

 

"Hello, Ms. Yoon." she greeted back. "By the way, can you prepare the guest room, my cousin is going to live here with me." 

 

"Of course, Jihee-ah." she said. " Your mom called you for how many times, so she decided to call her." 

 

"My phone was broken this afternoon.Thank you, Ms. Yoon."

 

"What happen to your phone?" she asked as Jihee sits on the couch. 

 

"Some brainless jerk broke it." she hissed. "He didn't even apologize." 

 

"Is that so? I guess your having a bad day." she said. "Go to your room now. Get some rest. I'm going to get your new phone." Ms. Yoon smiled.

 

"Are you sure, Ms. Yoon? I can get it by myself."

 

"It's okay, get some rest first. You look tired." she patted her head. "I'm going now."

 

"I guess I really need a new phone. Thank you, Ms. Yoon." she smiled as she went to her room. Then she went inside of her bathroom to take a half-bath and she changed her clothes into this.

419904_252127514873747_1484211608_n.jpg

She went to her bed as she sits down and took her Ipad in her nightstand. She starts to research about their new lesson then she took her books in her bag as she went to the living room.

She began to search some article about their lesson. Suddenly, the door bell rings. 

She put down her Ipad and her books as she stood up and open the door. She saw Chanyeol with his friends. 

 

"Noona!" Chanyeol beamed as he saw her. 

 

"Hello! Come in guys." she said as she opened the door widely.

 

The boys was amazed of her house including Kai who busy looking around.

 

"Wow, you really have a nice house." Baekhyun complimented as they went to the living room.

 

"Thanks." she said. "Have a seat. What do you want for drinks?" she asked. 

 

"Anything will do." Suho smiled at her. As Jihee went to the kitchen area to prepare them something to drink. 

 

"Noona! Can I put my luggages upstairs?" Chanyeol asked as Jihee went back to the living room with a tray of orange juice. 

 

"Of course, Ms. Yoon already arranged the guest room for you." she said as she put the tray in the living room table. "Here's your drinks."

 

"Thank you, Jihee-ah." they thanked her. 

 

"Speaking of Ms. Yoon, where is she?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"She went out to get a new phone for me." she said as she emphasized the word "phone" as she glared at Kai. But Kai smirked at her that amde her pissed off again. 

 

"Hyung, are you not going to drink it?" Sehun asked as he looked at Kai. 

 

"Why? Are you afraid that I put some poison on your drink?" Jihee teased as they laughed. 

 

"Yah, it's not funny!" he said as they stop laughing.

 

"Or do you want my little pet lion to eat you?" she looked at him as they look at her in disbelief. 

 

"What? Really?!?" D.O asked in wide-eyes. 

 

"Your kidding right, noona?" Chanyeol asked as they looked around to see if she has a pet lion. Jihee couldn't believe of their reaction. 

 

"Are you serious?" Kai asked her. 

 

"Why? Are you scared?" she teased. "I can't believe that you are easy to be trick." she chuckled.

 

"It's funny!" he glared at her. 

 

"That's what you get for making me pissed off earlier." she stick her tongue out as they laughed. 

 

Kai rolled his eyes. "Your cute!" Baekhyun said. "Actually you made me scared. I actually believe that you have a pet lion here." 

 

Jihee couldn't stop herself but to giggle. "Of course I don't have. I'm not that crazy person to take care a lion." she said as they laughed. 

 

"Noona, it seems that your studying before we came." Chanyeol as he saw her books and her Ipad. 

 

"I'm just reading some article about the new lesson we have discussed." she said. "The monthly exam is getting near, so I have to prepare myself." 

 

"Right! That's what Mrs. Seo told us this morning." D.O said. "We have a to catch up the lesson before the exam." he sighed.

 

"How about Noona help us?" Chanyeol beamed as Jihee look at him.  

 

"That's right! We really need your help, Jihee-ah." Baekhyun said. "If that's okay with you?" 

 

"Please, help us?" Chanyeol pleaded as he show his aegyo. 

 

"Woah cousin. I've never thought you can do it." she said. "It looks bad on you." she joked. 

 

"Yah, noona!" he frowned as he pouted as they laughed. "Please help us."

 

"Okay fine, I'll help you guys." she said as they cheered. "I hope you guys will cooperate."

 

"Yes!" they beamed happily excluding Kai, who just rolled his eyes. 

 

"We can have a group study after class here in Noona's house." Chanyeol said happily. "Is that okay?" he looked at her as she nodded. 

~*~

Kai's POV 

Chanyeol invited us to go to his cousin's house. The guys agreed since they are curious where Chanyeol's going to live. As we arrived, her house is nice and big. Chanyeol pressed the door bell then we saw the door opened and there she was, Jihee. Suddenly, I felt strange again but I don't know why. She opened the door widely so we can enter then we went to the living room. 

My friends was amazed of her house including me, it's really nice and warm here. I that made her pissed off again, actually she's really cute when she's mad...wait? Cute? Scratch that!

 

"Your kidding right, noona?" Chanyeol asked as they looked around to see if she has a pet lion. Jihee couldn't believe of their reaction. 

 

"Are you serious?" This girl is crazy! She has a pet lion?! Is she serious?

 

"Why? Are you scared?" she teased. "I can't believe that you are easy to be trick." she chuckled.

 

"It's funny!" I glared at her. 

 

"That's what you get for making me pissed off earlier." she stick her tongue out as they laughed. 

 

I rolled his eyes. "Your cute!" Baekhyun said. "Actually you made me scared. I actually believe that you have a pet lion here." 

 

Jihee giggled. "Of course I don't have. I'm not that crazy person to take care a lion." she said as they laughed. Actually, I can't stop myself to admire her beauty, her smile and the way she talk. Gosh! What am I saying? 

 

"Kai?" Suho nudged me as I came back to my senses. "Are you going to join us for group study?" 

 

"I don't know." I said. "Maybe not." 

 

"But why? We should to catch up the lesson and Jihee will help us." Baekhyun said. 

 

"It's okay." she said. "Don't force him if he doesn't want to." she looked at me. 

 

"Well, okay. It's already late so I think we have to go now." Suho said as they stood up. "Thank you for welcoming us in your house, Jihee." he smiled. 

 

"Welcome Suho-shi." she said. 

 

"See you tomorrow at school, Noona and Hyung." Sehun said as she smiled at him. 

 

"Bye Jihee-ah!" they said as they waved at her. 

 

"Good bye, missy girl!" I teased as I waved at her. 

 

"Jerk!" she muttered. I can't help but to chuckle at her seeing her mad face again.