Chapter 2

Love, Dream and Passion

"Noona!" someone called her as she put her books in her locker then she turned around. "Why are you still here?" he asked. 

 

"I'm supposed to ask you that, right?" she raised her eyebrow. "You're supposed to be in your class." he scratched the back of his neck. 

 

"I just went to the rest room." he said. 

 

"Or your ditching your class?" she glared at him. 

 

"No! No! Of course no!" he defended himself. "I just went to the rest room, promise." he said. 

 

Jihee couldn't help herself but to chuckle because of cousin. "Aigoo~ you should go now." she smiled at him. 

 

"How about you, Noona?" 

 

"I have a vacant time now." she said. "So, I decided to go to the Music Room." 

 

"Okay, see you around!" he cheered as he left. Then Jihee went to the Music room, besides of dancing her hobby is also playing musical instruments such as piano, violin and guitar. She sits infront of the piano and her fingers touch the keyboards as she start playing the piano. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

~*~ 

Kai's POV 

I'm on my way to my class as I heard a beautiful and calming sound from the other room. As I keep walking to that door, I can clearly hear it, it was River flow in You by Yiruma. I took a peek from the glass window, I saw a girl playing the piano, I can't clearly saw her face but as I step closer to the window, the girl was Chanyeol's cousin, Jihee. 

I can't help myself but to admire her beauty. The way she the keyboards was totally perfect. I felt something strange in my heart. The beating is not normal, what the hell is this? 

 

"Kai!" someone called me that made me back to my senses. "Are you okay?" he asked. 

 

"Oh, Suho-hyung. Of course, I'm fine.." I  said. 

 

"Okay, we have to go to our class now." he said as I followed him. As we arrived in our room, I took my sit. Right after, our teacher arrived. 

 

"Good afternoon class." she greeted us as we greeted her back. "Let's start our lesson now." then she start to discuss. After a long discussion, the school bell rings. It's time for our next class, P.E class. We went to the field and we saw our P.E teacher, Mr. Song.

 

"Okay class, we're going to play some sports but change your clothes first." he said as we went to our dressing locker. We change our clothes into a shirt, sweatpants and a rubber shoes. 

 

"I'm so excited to play sports!" Baekhyun said. 

 

"You didn't even know what sports are we going to play." I scoffed as he frowned. 

 

"I hope we could play basketball, volleyball or soccer." D.O said. "What do you think guys?"

 

"Let's just see." Chanyeol said as we ran back to the field. 

 

"Okay, it seems that you guys are ready. I'm going to give you an instructions." he said. "The girls will play the volleyball and the boys will play the basketball." he instructed. "Girl go to the volleyball field and boys go to the basketball court." he added as we went to the basketball court. 

Then the game begins.

~*~

Jihee was busy looking at her phone as she walk to the field. Suddenly, a ball hit her shoulder that made her phone fell. She turned around to see who hit her. 

"Noona, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as his friends walked towards them. 

 

"Do I look okay?" she glared at him. 

 

"I know that Kai didn't mean it." Baekhyun said. Then she saw him walking towards her direction, with a smirk on his face.

 

"It seems your happy to hit me." she scoffed at Kai. 

 

"Hyung, you should apologize to her." Sehun nudged him. 

 

"Why would I?" he smirked. "I didn't mean to overthrown the ball and hit her. It's not my fault." he defended. 

 

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said as they look at him in disbelief.

 

"Even you don't mean it, you should apologize to the one you hit." she protested. "Is that the attitude you have learned to your old school?" 

 

"I said it's not my fault." he said. 

 

"But you hit me!" she shrugged. "Gosh! I don't have time talking to this brainless jerk!" she said as she took her phone from the ground then she left. 

 

"Jong in! You should apologize to her!" Suho said. 

 

"Hyung, it's not my fault." he defended. "I didn't mean to overthrown the ball." he shrugged as they sighed. 

 

"Let's just go back." then they went back to the court. Meanwhile, Jihee went to her locker, she was totally pissed off because of Kai. She took a glance to her phone only to see the screen was already cracked. 

 

"Urrghhhh!" she said. "That jerk broke my phone!" she harshly put her phone in her locker. Suddenly, someone patted her shoulder that made her wince in pain. 

 

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Eli asked, he was the president of the Dance Club. And he saw her phone. "And what happened to your phone?"

 

"That brainless jerk hit me a ball in my shoulder that made my phone fell." she hissed. 

 

"Brainless jerk?" he chuckled. "What do you mean?" 

 

"That transferred student from Woolim Art School." she said. "He didn't apologize to me!" she whinned. "Aissh! I don't want to ruin my day because of him." she pouted as he chuckled. "But why are you here, Eli-shi?" 

 

"Kikwang called all the president of each club to have a meeting and he want you to be there also." he explained. 

 

"Okay, let's go." she said as she close her locker and went they to the student council office. 

Student Council Office

As they arrived at the office, the president of each clubs was already present and Kikwang was standing infront of them. 

 

"We're sorry, we're late." they apologized as they enter the office. 

 

"It's okay, we hadn't start the meeting yet." Kikwang smiled as Jihee stood beside him. "Oh, Eli-shi you may take your sit now. Thank you again." Eli just nod and smiled at him. 

 

"So, let's start now." Kikwang said. "We all know that this next week we're going to have an monthly exam." he said as they nodded. 

 

"So, the students council officers decided to have school party." Jihee said. 

 

"I think it's a good idea." Yoomi said, the Math Club president. 

 

"I agreed, after the exam the students can finally have a break and also the taechers." Eli agreed. 

 

"This is good idea right?" Kikwang said as they nodded. "We have the lists of the preparation and the things we should do."

 

"I can explain this, Kikwang-shi." Jihee smiled. "The Science Club will focus on the field, the Math Club will be on the cafeteria, the Glee Club will be on gym area then the Dance Club will be focus on the stage area." she explained briefly. 

 

"The student council officers will going to help the each club president." Kikwang said. "I already have the list here." then he start giving the paper to them. 

 

"We're going to start to prepare this after the exam." Jihee said. "I hope everyone could cooperate on this party." 

 

"If anything goes wrong, you can go to me or Jihee." he said. "The meeting is already finished, thank you." he added. 

 

"Thank you sunbaenim." they said as they bowed and left the council's office. 

 

"Jihee?" Kikwang called her. "It is okay If you will take in charge of the stage area with stage area and the cafeteria?" 


"Of course." she said. "Just give me the list of the things we need in the stage and the cafeteria area." 

 

"Okay, I'll just send you the email." he said. "Are you going home now?" 

 

"Not yet, I have something to fix first." she said. "You should go home now." 

 

"Okay, take care." he smiled as he left. Jihee went back to her locker to get her books she needed for her lesson. Suddenly, someone called her.

 

"Noona!" Chanyeol cheered as he ran to her. "Are you going home now?" 

 

"Well, yeah. How about you?" 

 

"I have.." Before Chanyeol can finished his sentence, his phone rings. "Yes, eomma. I'm fine...Jihee-noona? She's here with me, wae? Okay." then he handled the phone to her. "Mom wants to talk to you."

 

"Hello, auntie....I'm fine..Oh, sorry my phone was broken..What?" Jihee chuckled as her gazed turn to Chanyeol. "Of course, auntie.. no problem...I will." then she handled back the phone to him. 

 

"Yes mom? Really! Okay, thank you mom!" he cheered. "Yes mom, I'm going to behave now." he pouted. "Bye mom! Love you!" then he hung up.

 

"Yes, I'm going to live with you, Noona!" Chanyeol beamed happily. 

 

"Stop that." she chuckled. "You're crazy!" 


"No, I'm not." he smiled sheepishly. "I'm going to pack my things first, Noona."

 

"Okay, I'm going to wait for you in the house." she said. 

 

"Okay! Bye cousin!" he cheered as he left.

 

Jihee went to the parking lot of their school. Most of the students already went home and some of them was staying and having fun with their friends. Suddenly, someone bumped unto her. 

"Hey, watch were you're going." she said as she looked up. "It's you again." she shrugged. 

 

"Hi there, Missy!" Kai . "Are you going home now?" 

 

"Why would you care, jerk." she glared at him. "Step out of the way." 

 

"What if I don't?" he smirked. Jihee shook her head, she lost her patience. Suddenly, she stamped her foot on his shoes as he wince in pain. 

 

"Your lucky, I didn't kick your leg." she hissed as she went inside of her car. 

 

"Urghhh. That girl." he groaned as he saw her car already drove away.