Chapter 1

Love, Dream and Passion

Early in the morning, the sunlight flash through the transparent window and hit it through her that made her woke up from her deep slumber. She slowly opened her eyes as she adjust her sight from the sunlight. Suddenly her phone rings. 

"Hello?" she groaned as she sit up. 

 

"Sweety, good morning." her mom greeted her. "How are you?"

 

"Morning mom." she greeted back as she stood up from her bed. "I'm good, how' are you and dad?" 

 

"We're fine." she said. "But still busy with the business trip." Jihee's parents owns a real estate company. She came from a wealthy family but Jihee didn't mind being a daughter of a well-known family because the status of life is not important to her. Being true to yourself  and being happy is way more important than that. 

 

"I know. Oh, mom I have to go. I still have to go to school." she said. 

 

"I forgot! Sorry, take care sweety! Study well, okay?" 

 

"Of course mom, I will." she said. "I love you mom! Say "Hi" to dad for me."

 

"I love you too, sweety!" she said. "I will." then she hung up. Right then, Jihee went to her bathroom. After how many minutes of bathing, she wears her clothes. A white sweater, pants, a pair of shoes and an brown bag. 

301174_155906134495886_14054728_n.jpg

After that, she went downstairs and went to the dining room. 

"Good morning, Miss Jihee." a 30 years old woman greeted her with a smile as she bowed. 

 

"Aigoo~ Ms. Yoon you don't have to call me in a formal way. How many times do I have to tell you?" Jihee frowned. 

 

"I'm sorry, Jihee-ah." she smiled. "Oh, I already prepared your breakfast."

 

"It's okay, Ms. Yoon." she said as she sits. "Thank you, Ms. Yoon." she added as she start eating her breakfast. After how many minutes, she went out from her house. 

 

"I'm going now, Ms. Yoon." she waved at her. 

 

"Take care Jihee-ah!" Ms. Yoon smiled at her as Jihee went inside to her car. 

~*~

Seoul Art School

Many students already arrived at the school as the times passes. Seoul Art School is one of the elite school here in Seoul. Only students have a enough money to study here. But they also have a scholarship for those students that don't have a high status in their life that wants to pursue their dreams. 

After how many minutes, Jihee's car already arrived at the school parking lot. She parked her car in the vacant lot as she went out from her car. Suddenly someone called her. 

"Jihee-noona!" she turned around only to see a guy running towards her direction.

 

"Chanyeol?" she looked at him. "Wha..what are you doing here?" she asked. 

 

"Surprise!" he cheered. "My mom transferred me here!" 

 

"Really?" she smiled at him. "That's good! But wait.. did you get in trouble again?" she fold her arms in her chest. 

 

"Of course, no..." she raised her eyebrow, knowing that he was lying. "Aissh! Fine, yes. We got into a fight with my schoolmates." 

 

"Again?" she glared at him. "What do you mean "We"?

 

"Yeah, my friends and I got a suspension, the dean called our parents." he said. "Then Mom decided to transfer me here in your school." he cheered as Jihee slap his arm.

 

"Aish, you pabo! You get a suspension but your still happy?" she glared at him. 

 

"Wae? You don't want to be with your handsome cousin?" he blurted. 

 

"Correction. A troublesome cousin!" she said. 

 

"You don't miss me, do you?" he pouted as she chuckled. 

 

"Aigooo~ stop that. It doesn't suit yourself." he frowned of what he said. "Kidding~ of course, I missed you."

 

"I missed you too, Noona!" he cheered as he linked his arm unto her. Then they heard the school bell rings.

 

"Oh, I have to go now. I don't want to be late for my first class." she said. 

 

"Okay, I have to find my friends though." he said. "See you Noona!" he waved at her as she smiled. Jihee went to her room and went to her sit, luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet. She's from 2A class were the students is smart and talented. She's the vice president of the student council. 

"Good morning, Jihee." Kikwang, her seatmate and the President of the student council greeted her as he smiled. 

 

"Morning, Kikwang-shi." she greeted back. 

 

"Have you heard about the transfer students?"

 

"Yeah, one of them is my cousin." she said. "They're from Woolim Art School."

 

"Yeah, I heard it from Ms. Choi." he said. Suddenly, their teacher came in. 

 

"Good morning class." she greeted as they greeted her back. "Before I start, Kikwang and Jihee...Mr. Choi needs you in her office." she said as they stood up.

 

"Excuse me, but why?" Kikwang asked politely.

 

"I think its regarding about the transfer students." she explained. "I know you guys can catch up my lesson. You can go now." she smiled.

 

"Thank you, Ms. Kang." they said as they bowed and they left. 

~*~

The trasnferred students was talking to the dean in her office. Then Kikwang and Jihee came in. 

 

"Good morning, Mr. Choi." they bowed at him. 

 

"Good morning kids." he greeted back. "I'm sorry for disturbing you guys in your class." he apologized. "I'm really busy, that's way I need your help."

 

"It's okay, Sir." Kikwang said. "It's our pleasure to help you."

 

"Thank you, as you can see we have here." he stood up from his chair. "The transferred students from Woolim Art School." 

 

"Annyeonghaseoyo." Jihee and Kikwang greeted them as the transferred students bowed. 

 

"This is Lee Kikwang, the president of the student council." he introduced him. "And this is Park Jihee, the vice president of the student council." he added. 

 

"I'm Kim Joon Myeon, but call me Suho." 

 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, just call me D.O"

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun."

 

"Hello! I'm Park Chanyeol, I'm Jihee-noona's cousin." he smiled. 

 

"Hey, I'm Kim Jong In, just call me Kai." he cooly said. 

 

"And I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." as Jihee and Kikwang bowed at them. 

 

"I already gave them their schedules and I just want you guys to tour them on their classes. Is that okay?" 

 

"Of course, Sir." Jihee said. 

 

"Thank you Jihee and Kikwang." he smiled at them as they left with the transferred students. 

 

"Okay, let's start here in the 1st floor." Kikwang said. Then they began to tour the transferred students in the school campus.

 

The school bell rings, It's already time for lunch. The cafeteria was filled by students and they sits to their tables. As the transferred students came to the cafeteria, most of the girls started to gossip about them. 

"Wow, they look handsome!" 

 

"They're cute and hot."

 

"It's good that they transferred here. They're so handsome!"

 

As they sits on their table, Chanyeol saw her cousin walking in the cafeteria. 

 

"Noona!" he called her as she looked at him. 

 

"Don't call me Noona. Your older than me." she glared at him. 

 

"But I want to call you Noona." he pouted as she shrugged. "Why don't you join us with my friends?"

 

"I can't. I have so many things to do." she said.

 

"Oh, okay. See you later!" he said as he waved. Jihee went to her table.

 

"Chanyeol, I didn't know that you have a beautiful cousin." Baekhyun said.

 

"Yeah, hyung is right." Sehun agreed as they started to eat.

 

"But it looks like she's cold and serious." Suho blurted.

 

"She's like that but once you know her well, she's nice and really sweet." Chanyeol smiled at them.

 

"What class did she belong?" D.O asked.

 

"I heard she's from 2A class, I guess." Suho in.