Chapter 5

Love, Dream and Passion

"Noona, can you help me here please?" Chanyeol asked as she stood up and sits on the floor. "How can I solve this one?" then Jihee help him by explaining how can be it solve. 

 

"Oh, that's how it is." he said. "Thank you, Noona." he thanked her.

 

"Welcome, yeol." she smiled at her. Then she noticed that Kai was having a hard time solving some problem. If someone needs some help, even if that someone doesn't get along with her, she's willing to help them. So, she decided to approach him. 

 

"You need some help?" she asked as she sits beside him. 

 

"No, thanks." his pride took over him. 

 

"You make yourself difficult." she said. "If you don't want, okay." she stood up as she continue reading her book in the floor. 

 

"Hyung, noona wants to help you but you refused." Sehun said. 

 

"You know what, it's really rare that noona can approach someone who she doesn't get along with.." Chanyeol said. They know that Kai and Jihee always teasing each other and it seems that they don't get along with other. 

 

"Aisshh, fine." he muttered as he took his deep breath. "Hey, missy girl can you help me here?" he called her as Jihee looked up.

 

"Who are you talking to, Jong in-shi?" she asked. 

 

"Aisshhh. Jihee, can you help me?" he sighed. 

 

"What's the magic word?" she asked as they giggled. 

 

"Yah! Your too much!" he whinned.

 

"Okay, I won't help you." she continue to read her books. 

 

"Fine!" he said. "Jihee-ah, can you help me to solve this.." Jihee raised her eyebrow. "Please?" he finally said the word that Jihee want to her. 

 

"Awww, Kai is so cute asking for help and he even used the magic word." Suho teased as they laughed. 

 

"Yah, hyung!" he glared at him. 

 

"Of course, Jong in-shi." she smirked as she stood up and sits beside him. She looked at his solving and found out that he used a wrong formula. "You used a wrong formula, that's why you've got a wrong answer." she said. 

 

"But I thought it's the correct formula." Kai asked confusedly.

 

The boys was just looking at them and they never seen Kai interact with a girl like that. He even put aside his pride knowing that he doesn't get along with Jihee. 

 

"I know that two will get along soon." D.O whispered as the other guys smirked at him. 

 

"Use this formula and try to solve it again." Jihee said as Kai nodded at him then he start solving it again. Right then, Ms. Yoon came with a tray in her hands. Baekhyun stood up and ran to her.

 

"Let me help you, Ms. Yoon." he smiled at her as he grabbed the tray in her hands.

 

"Thank you." she smiled at him. "Here kids, stop for awhile. I made some snacks for you guys." she said as they stopped working.

 

"Thank you, Ms. Yoon." they said in unison as they started to eat. 

 

"Welcome kids." she said. 

~*~

Kai's POV 

We went to Jihee's house to have a group study. Then we decided to study in the entertainment room because her study room is quite small for us. I was having a hard time solving this problem. Aisshh! I used the correct formula but it seems that I got the wrong answer. 

 

"You need some help?" I looked up and saw Jihee siting beside me. 

 

"No, thanks." I refused her offer. 

 

"You make yourself difficult." she said. "If you don't want, okay." she stood up as she continue reading her book in the floor. 

 

"Hyung, noona wants to help you but you refused." Sehun said. 

 

"You know what, it's really rare that noona can approach someone who she doesn't get along with.." Chanyeol said. What did he mean? 

 

"Aisshh, fine." I muttered as I took my deep breath. "Hey, missy girl can you help me here?" I called her as she looked up.

 

"Who are you talking to, Jong in-shi?" she asked. Aissh! This girl! She loves to tease me!  

 

"What's the magic word?" she asked as they giggled. 

 

"Yah! Your too much!" I whinned.

 

"Okay, I won't help you." she continue to read her books. 

 

"Fine!" I said. "Jihee-ah, can you help me to solve this.." Jihee raised her eyebrow. "Please?" Did I really say it?! Gossshhh! 

 

"Awww, Kai is so cute asking for help and he even used the magic word." Suho teased as they laughed. 

 

"Yah, hyung!" I glared at him. 

 

"Of course, Jong in-shi." she smirked as she stood up and sits beside me. "You used a wrong formula, that's why you've got a wrong answer." she said. Then she start to explain the problem, I can't help but to look at her light brown eyes it's mesmerizing. And I felt something strange again. 

 

"Use this formula and try to solve it again." she said that made me back to my senses. I just nodded at her and try to solve again the problem. Suddenly Ms. Yoon came in and she offered as to eat as we stopped studying. 

 

"Jihee-ah, your mom wants you to call her." I looked up and saw her talking through the phone. I wonder where is her parents and it seems that she's living only with Chanyeol-hyung and Ms. Yoon. 

 

"I'm already used to it, Mom." she sighed heavily. I can see the disappointment in her face.  "Bye mom." then she hung up. She massaged her temple as she shrugged. 

 

"Jihee-ah, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as she looked up.

 

"I'm fine, oppa." she smiled weakly. Since when did she call him Oppa? 

~*~

It's been 2 hours since they're studying, the boys decided to leave because they still have a class tomorrow. 

 

"Thank you for helping us out, Jihee-ah." Suho smiled at her as he patted her head. 

 

"Welcome, Suho-oppa." she smiled. 

 

"By the way, can we have your number Jihee-ah?" D.O asked. 

 

"Sure, oppa." she said. "But I left my phone in my room. Yeol will just going to send it to you guys." she patted Chanyeol's shoulder. 

 

"Okay." D.O smiled. 

 

"And thank you for the delicious snacks Ms. Yoon." Baekhyun bowed politely. 

 

"You're welcome kids." Ms. Yoon said. 

 

"So we have to go now, it's getting late." D.O said as they bowed. 

 

"Be careful on your way." Ms. Yoon said. "Where are you guys live?"

 

"Just 3 blocks away from here." Sehun explained as she nodded. 

 

"Take care guys." Chanyeol waved at them as they left her house. 


Jihee's POV 

As the boys left, I went to the entertainment room to grab by things. Then Chanyeol came in. 

 

"Noona, thank you for helping my friends." he thanked me as I patted his head. 

 

"Welcome, yeol." I smiled at him. "I'm glad to help you guys." 

 

"Anyway noona, what can you say about Kai?" he suddenly asked me. 

 

"Huh? I don't know." 

 

"I'm sorry if Kai was like that." he said. "Actually, he's a nice and sweet guy." 

 

"Why are you telling me this?" he scratched his back head. 

 

"Well, in all of mhy friends only Kai you didn't get along with." he muttered. 

 

"Oh, yeah." I don't know what to say. "I'm going to sleep now." 

 

"Okay, I know your tired." he patted my head. "You go ahead." he smiled at me.  "Uh..noona?" he called me as I looked back. "Good night." 

 

"Arasseo." I smiled at him. "Good night, yeol." then I went to my room and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I changed my clothes. Suddenly, my phone beep. I have 5 messages from unknown number. 

 

From: 43*********

Hello, Jihee-ah. It's me Suho! ^^ Thank you again~! 

To: Suho-oppa

Hello, oppa! ^^ Your welcome! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: 13*********

Noona~! It's me Sehun! Good night~!! See you tomorrow! ^^ 

To: Sehunnie 

Good night Hunnie! ^^ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: 45*********

Jihee! ^^ It's me Baekhyun! Thank you for helping us! :) See yah! 

To: Baekhyun-oppa

Hey! Welcome oppa! ^^ night!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: 38*********

Yah! Missy girl! It's me Handsome Kai! ;) 

To: Jerk Kai

Yah! Jerk! What do you mean handsome? Tssss. Arrogant jerk! 

 

After I replied all the messages, I put my phone in my nightstand and I laid down. I closed my eyes as I sighed heavily, it's been tiring today. Busy for school, studying and for the upcoming event. Right then, I drifted to sleep.