Teaser

Beautiful Stranger

A/N: YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT I ABANDONED THIS FIC. WELL, I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO MY STORIES ^^ SORRY IF IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE MY FICS. REAL LIFE CALLS. LOL. ANYWAYS, I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THIS FIC AND I MISS WRITING IT. SO I'M BACK :) AND TO PROVE THAT, I WILL GIVE YOU A LITTLE TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :) I WILL BE ON VACATION SO PROBABLY I WILL POST THE COMPLETE CHAPTER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M STILL HAVING A HARD TIME CONNECTING IT TO THE REAL CHAPTER THAT I'M CURRENTLY WRITING. THIS TEASER IS JUST ANOTHER PART TO GET TO KNOW OUR BADASS KWON :)

 

 

“Oh, Yuri-yah, what brings you here?” the young nurse said and immediately turned towards Yoona. “and why are you with Yoona-ssi?” she teased.

 Yuri rolled her eyes and put down Yoona on the bed near them. She looked back at the nurse whose smirking at them. She knows that Yuri is blushing.

“she knocked down the ladder while they were rehearsing.” Yuri said indifferently as she turned around and leave. “I’ll be back after you’re done with her. I got thirsty because she’s too heavy.”

Yuri didn’t even wait for the two to reply and left. The two were dumbfounded until the nurse shrugged and smiled back at Yoona.

“Just don’t mind her, Yoona-ssi. She’s just trying to hide her blushing face. Do you see her? She’s really cute. I have never seen her blush because she’s too serious and uptight all the time.”

The nurse began to examine the doe eyed girl’s foot. She tried to turn it but Yoona kept on yelping.

“It’s nothing serious. It’s just sprain. Just put cold compress from time to time to lessen the swelling. Here, drink this pain killer. Don’t worry, you’ll be dancing in no time.” The nurse smiled as she handed Yoona the medicine and a glass of water.

“Thank you, Nurse---?” Yoona said as she handed back the glass.

“Narsha. Call me, Nurse Narsha.” The young nurse smiled. “Yuri is the only one who likes to call me, ‘Narsha unnie’. You can call me that, too if you want.”

“Are you related to Yuri?”

The beautiful nurse giggled and said, “I wish i am related to her so that i can be as gorgeous as her but no. We’re not related.”

Yoona got confused.

“I know that look.” Narsha said as she sat down beside Yoona on the bed. “i have known Yuri for a long time. The first time i saw her is when i saw her on the corridor sitting almost unconscious. I thought someone tried to beat her up but she later told me that she got into a fight. Knowing her reputation in this school, I never ask because she never talk nor share anything. After that, she came up to me, pleading never to tell anyone what happened to her.  I saw sincerity in her eyes so, i did not tell anyone but i let her promise that if anything happens to her, just come to me. She did. Every time she got into a fight, she let me treat her wounds. But lately, i noticed that she didn’t come to me when she got into a fight. I saw you, and i know why.” Narsha smirked.

Yoona started to blush when Narsha was staring at her. 

“Aahhh---no, Nurse Narsha, we’re not----“ Yoona stammered.

Narsha giggled. “Relax, dear. I know you’re not together. Yet. But i know you will.”

“No, uuhh...Yuri...”

“I have never seen Yuri with anybody else. I never saw her bring someone here. You’re the first girl, Yoona-ssi.”

“But, maybe Yuri was just being nice.?” Yoona tried to reasoned.

As much as she wanted to believe what Narsha said, she tried not to. She knows that Yuri has someone else.

“I have known Yuri for a long time. Even though we didn’t have any long conversations like we did, there is one thing i know about her.” Narsha said as she looked straight at Yoona.

“She never gets into other people’s business unless it’s about someone she cares a lot. If Yuri doesn’t care about you, she probably left you there and let your friends bring you here instead of her, right?”

‘Nurse Narsha is right. Yuri did care about me! EeeEEeePpppP!!!’ Yoona thought.

“Yuri may do things opposite or may not say anything just---“

“Yah! Are you doing your job or what?!” Yuri suddenly burst in.

----------------------

TBC.

KINDLY WAIT FOR IT :)