Awkward Encounters

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Sunny groaned. She was so hungry and tired, but she had to starve today. They were wearing some revealing clothing today. She hated these days the most. She had to starve because even if her stomach just puffs out a little articles will come running out like ants. She was happy the performance was done though. 

" Sunny you coming with us? We're planning to go get some food? If you aren't going, at least go to our dressing room " Sunny nodded and waved them off. Her members left. She pulled her shirt down which did no good, her midriff still showed. She gave up on pulling and laid on the couch. 

Sunny looked at the steak in front of her. It was the way she liked, medium rare. She smiled and dig in. She heard a loud smacking that annoyed her causing her meal to be interrupted. Sunny jerked up, finally awake. She found herself holding on someone's arm, her lips just a few centimeters away. However the lip stick stains on his arms told her what happen. She blushed and looked down.  

" Hello Sunbaenim. I didn’t mean to stalk. I'm here to ask you to listen to our album. " Sunny nodded at the boy. He handed her an album, First Sensibility.  

" I hope you enjoy listening to it. " She nodded and smiled. He bowed at her one last time before he headed for the door. 

" Oh and sunbaenim. You got some drool on the left corner of your lips. " Sunny gasped and her hands reached up to feel some drool like he said. 

" Wait! " He looked back at her. 

" Sorry about your... arm. I'll listen to your album well. What's your name? " He stared at her and flashed a smile.  

" It's cool. I'm Jongup. And... " Jongup walked to her and stared deeper at her.  

" W-what? " Her voice came out weaker than she wanted. She felt some hands glazed by her side before it stopped a little close to her chest.  

" Your shirt is too high up. " He pulled it down lightly and walked towards the door. She let out a quiet chuckle when she caught the blush on his face. She turn away and the door was knocked again. Jongup came in and set a jacket on her. He bowed and walked out. Sunny's corners curved up and she let them.