The Devil In Him

Sunshiners' Wishes - Fic Collection

Kris looked at the frail, lifeless looking girl in front of him. Her skin was pale and her lips no longer had its rosy hue. Her eye bags were deep and her eyes showed nothing. He ran his hand through his hair angrily as he cursed himself. No matter how much he knew it was wrong, the demon inside him was always present.

Sunny woke up and struggled to get herself off the bed. Kris opened his eyes and he picked her up from the floor. She struggled to make him put her down, but he held her tightly, leaving bruises.
" Let me go, " she said looking at him. His eyes grew darker as he threw her on the bed.
" God damn it Sunny, " he said furiously as his hand formed into a knuckle, " Don't make me mad." She looked down and dig her nails into her skin.
" I ing hate you, " she said. He shot dangerous daggers at her as he pounced on her.
" Can't you understand that I love you? " he said as his eyes show desperation, but a hint of lust was in them. She looked at his disgusted. He ran his hand through her body as he kissed her harshly, making her cry and plead for him to stop. He held her harshly.
" I love you, Sunny, " he said, "...more than you think. " Cries of pain, pleads, and moans filled the room that night... like every other night. 

 

  The next morning, Sunny opened her eyes and she looked down to find her being wrapped by the hands of the person she hated the most, Kris. She struggled to turn around and when she did she was met with Kris. He was sleeping, but he looked stressed and tired. His eyebrows furrowed. He was handsome, but  a demon.  Sunny hated him with a passion. He kidnapped her from her family, her so many times, and he was obsess with her.  
   

   She manage to get away from his arms as she crawled to the bathroom. She reached for the upper drawer. She pulled it open and took out the knife she managed to hide. She look at her own skin in hatred. She took the knife and cut herself with anger as tears flow down her face. She hated being touched by him... every memory she had of him made her hate him and herself even more. Kris woke up, hearing some sobs. He sat up quickly and rushed towards the direction. He hugged Sunny from behind as he held on to her frail body, urging her to stop. 

" STOP IT! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF, " he shouted holding on her tightly. She glared at him as she said through her gritted teeth, 

 

" What right do you have, when you hurt me more? "

 

She fainted and he laid her on the bed. He took out a first aid kit and fix her wounds, with tears flowing down his face. The woman he loved has become like this because of him, but he couldn't stop himself. He loved her and he couldn't stop. He gave her a peck on the cheek and he went to disposed the knife.

  Sunny woke up to the smell of porridge. She looked around and notice she was in the living room. She saw Kris's back facing her. He was cooking. He turned around and a smile was placed on his face.
" Sunny, you're awake babe, " he said as he walked towards her direction with a bowl of porridge. He sat beside her as she held her body close to herself, hugging herself. He took a spoonful of the porridge and blew on it lightly before holding it close to .

" Ahhh "

She looked down with her hair covering her eyes. 
" Babe, " he said as his grip on the spoon got tighter, " you need to eat. " The anger in him slipped out with every word. Before, Sunny would have obediently ate, but she didn't care anymore. He wasn't gonna let her out no matter what, so why? He placed the bowl of porridge down, his hands shaking.
" Don't make me get mad sweetie, " he said coating his voice. She stay still and his anger exploded. 
" Can't you understand that I love you? " he held his head in anger as his nails dig into his skin, " You need to eat to live. " He stood still then sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. 
" I love you. Do I need to show you how much?! "
She pushed him away as he grew angrier and angrier. He held her up and walked to " their " room as Sunny hit him repeatedly.

 

  The next day, Sunny looked worse and she woke up struggling to get to the bathroom. She managed to get there and she vomit. She wiped . The thought of her being pregnant came to her mind and her head throbbed. Tears came out of her eyes. 

" No. I don't want to carry the baby of that bastard, " she thought as her hand naturally made its way to her wounds. She looked over to the direction of the door and saw Kris. 
A smile laid on his face as he exclaimed, " You're pregnant? " 

 

The smile on him got bigger when she was confirmed. He started cooking more and more. He managed to get her to eat, but she was still lifeless looking. Her healthy glow came back. It was hard for him to keep his anger in, but he managed to not hurt her the baby. 

 

  Sunny woke up and made her way to the kitchen for glass of water. She looked at the wall and saw a suspicious button. She pressed it and the wall revealed an exit. She smiled and she went out... only to be stopped by two arms.
" Where are you going, babe? "
  Sunny struggled to get out of his arms. She shrieked and screamed, even pulling out some of his hair. He closed the door and he held her tightly, forcing her to sit on his lap.
" Why are you, " he said quietly, but slowly started shouting, " STILL TRYING TO LEAVE ME? I ING LOVE YOU AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?"
" Why can't you understand that I would never love you? I love Luhan, " she said, looking in his eyes bravely.
" I would make you love me. I will never let you go. Don't make me kill my best friend, " he said darkly as his grip on her tighten, " YOU WILL LOVE ME. " He slowly let her go, but his deep breaths didn't stop. After a while, he calmed down and hugged her softly.
" I love you, Sunny, " he whispered in her ear.
" As if I don't know, " she retorted as her eyes closed.
Kris looked at her with the moonlight on her. He hugged her closer to him. Thoughts of her and Luhan filled his head. He gripped on his clothes, remembering the moments Luhan would kiss Sunny and she would reply back. The thoughts of her leaving him haunt him...not anymore because she will never be able to leave. He smelled her hair and he calmed down then let sleep takeover him.

 


 

Kris woke up to discover Sunny not in his arms. He grabbed his head.
" Why didn't I bring her back up? Why did I forget and fell asleep with her her right next to the door? " he thought as he blamed himself for everything. He gripped on his clothes and screamed as tears streamed down his face.

 

She's gone. Gone. Forever.

 


xDDD the most I ever wrote. sadly.

SUNKRIS <3