*~TWO~*

Finding the One

 

My alarm clock rings and it’s 8AM. Time to get up to get ready for the fan event. I slowly get myself out of bed and head to the shower.  As I get ready, my excitement and nervousness rise. I slip into a white sundress and jean jacket, grab my bag and I’m out the door. While walking towards the subway station, I check the time – 9:15. Perfect. That gives me enough time to get to the place of the event.

On my way there, I get a text from Hana.

Good luck and have fun today! Go get ‘em ;)

I text her back, and I notice how sweaty my hands are getting. Gross. I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for what’s to come.

I get to the location right at 10AM and I see that it’s a two-story café. I walk in and I’m told that the event is up on the second floor. I trudge up the stairs, and I see that the other four winners are already here, as well as staff who are setting things up.

I sit down with the rest of the girls, and I hand my ticket to the lady who gave us the tickets a week ago.

“Unnie, you look so pretty!” one of the girls says to me from across the table, the other girls overhear and chime in.

“Thank you” I smile at them, “You girls look very pretty as well. Excited for the event?” The girls all talk at once about who they’re most looking forward to and what they want to say. I listen to them talk about the antics they want to pull, so the guys will like them. As I listen to them, I think about how similar their plans are to Hana’s and I laugh to myself.

Half an hour flies by, and the MC from the fan meet goes to the front.

“Okay we’re going to start now, and hello to the winners of the event!” We all clap and cheer. “Without further ado, I introduce to you…the guys of B1A4!”

 

JINYOUNG:

 “Two minutes till you guys are up!” our manager says as we’re waiting for the fan event to start.  I start to pack my stuff into my bag and hand it back to one of our stylists. We all wait at the stairs where we are supposed to come out, and all the members look excited. We never get any time to personally get to know our fans, and it’s a refreshing change from the usual variety shows. All of us think the same thing, we would not be where we are today without our fans.

“…without a further ado, I introduce to you…the guys of B1A4!” and we open the doors and walk up the stairs.

“Let’s fly, B1A4. Annyonghaseyo, B1A4 ibnida!” all of us say. I look up at the five fans who won the draw, and I see her.

The girl who was standing in the front row at the fan meet. The girl I’ve been thinking about the past week. The girl I can’t seem to get out my head. Is this fate?

===============

More to come soon! I kinda hit a writer's block for now, but I might write more tonight :)