Trapped With Him

Please Come Back To Me

MinEun sat up in her bed, "Didn't he join you guys at the noraebang?"

"No. We don't know where he is now, we can't even contact him." SungJong replied.

WooHyun snatched the phone from him and said to MinEun, "Yeobo ah~ everything's going to be fine. We'll find him soon. Go back to sleep and don't worry okay?"

"Whatever~" MinEun said and hang up.

 

 

MinEun got out from her bed, pulled her long hair into a neat ponytail and dressed up. She grabbed her jacket and an umbrella before going into the rain to search for MyungSoo. After almost 40 minutes, she finally found him in a park near her mansion. Although she had used an umbrella but she was almost all wet by then.

"Yah! Kim MyungSoo!! What are you doing here? Do you know what time is it now? And it's raining so heavily!!" MinEun scolded.

MyungSoo looked up, "Do I have a chance?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Do I?” He asked again.

"MyungSoo ah, are you okay? Omo! Your body is so hot!" MinEun exclaimed.

There was no reply. "This is not good, you're having a fever!" MinEun said and dragged MyungSoo back to her home.

 

 

By the time they reached home, MyungSoo was totally leaning on MinEun and they were both drenched. MinEun threw MyungSoo onto her king size bed and went into her walk-in wardrobe. She pulled out a clean towel and a set of her bigger sized clothes. MinEun helped MyungSoo got changed and blushed at the sight of the topless guy on her bed. MyungSoo then felt her wiping his arms and legs with a warm towel but was too uncomfortable to move. He felt that his headache was so serious that he could just die in his beloved girl's bed. MyungSoo moaned in pain as MinEun left her room after placing a clean towel on his forehead.

 

 

"Yes? MinEun? Looking for WooHyun?" SungGyu asked when hereceived her call.

"Err, no. I just want to let you know that MyungSoo is with me now. He's already asleep. Bring some clean clothes over for him tomorrow please." MinEun answered.

"Okay, I got it. Go rest now, it's passed 3am already. You must be tired." SungGyu replied.

"Neh, thank you oppa. See you tomorrow then."

MinEun went back into her room. It was so quiet that she could hear MyungSoo's heavy breathing, she could tell that he was really sick. MinEun sat down on her bed beside MyungSoo, his smooth hair. She held back her tears. *Park MinEun! You're with WooHyun now, don't fall for MyungSoo again!* She warned herself. MinEun started wiping his cold sweat and kept changing the towel on his forehead. Finally MyungSoo's fever went down after 2 hours. MinEun yawned and looked at the clock hanging on the wall in her room, it was 5.18am. She stared at MyungSoo's face. The beautiful eyes, nose and y lips, the person lying in her bed was someone she fell deeply for. But it was her past. MinEun was now happy with WooHyun who loved her with all his heart. MinEun was still staring at MyungSoo when he woke up.

"What are you looking at, babe?" He asked.

MinEun shook her head, "Nothing," she said. "Your fever had gone down. Have a good rest, I'll sleep in the sofa. I'm so tried~."

Just as MinEun was about to walk away, MyungSoo pulled her towards him and pinned her onto her bed. MinEun tried to struggle but he was too strong despite being sick. MyungSoo looked deeply into her eyes and asked in a serious tone, "Do I have a chance?"

*Oh ! Why is he so hot?* MinEun just closed her eyes, too tried to reply, too tired from taking care of him. He leaned closer to her and whispered "Answer me."

MinEun could feel MyungSoo's weight on her. He began to kiss her cheeks, then the lips. She tried to get off her bed but he was totally pressing her down; not letting her go.

"Kim MyungSoo! Please stop. You have no chance. I'm WooHyun's." MinEun finally replied.

"Look into my eyes and say it again." He insisted.

"No chance at all!" MinEun snapped.

She could see the flames in MyungSoo's eyes. Before she could react, he started kissing her down her neck and planted kisses all over her exposed skin.

"MyungSoo... Kim MyungSoo... stop, please stop!" MinEun begged as tears rolled down her cheeks.

MyungSoo stopped and buried his face into her neck while pulling her close with his arms around her waist. MinEun tired to move away but MyungSoo held on tightly.

"Kim MyungSoo! Let go of me! Or else I'm going to scream." MinEun threatened.

"Just try. Your house is pretty huge and there's no one here other than the both of us." MinEun felt MyungSoo's hot breath and his smirk.

"Urgh~!!" MinEun gave up and went to sleep with MyungSoo hugging her.

 

 

In the afternoon of the same day, the Infinite members came knocking at MinEun's door because MinEun and MyungSoo did not go to school that morning. WooHyun called MinEun to open the door but she said everything was fine and hang up the phone and continued sleeping. WooHyun panicked and almost killed SungGyu for not telling him earlier that MyungSoo was with MinEun the whole time. SungYeol and SungJong had to save their Sung brother by grabbing him away from WooHyun. WooHyun spammed called MinEun for countless time and finally someone answered.

"Hello? Hyung! Can you please stop calling?! MinEun wants to sleep!" MyungSoo said over the phone.

"YAH! YOU! L! GET OUT HERE BEFORE I..." MyungSoo hang up before WooHyun could finish his line.

WooHyun became an angsty tree and shook Hoya hard.

"YAH! CALL YOUR YEOCHIN NOW! IMMEDIATELY! AT ONCE!"

"For what?" Hoya grumbled.

"Can't you see that my yeochin is inside with MyungSoo? I need the keys!" WooHyun replied impatiently, he was really mad by then.

Hoya grudgingly called HyeRim.

"Yeobo, do you have MinEun's spare keys?"

"Yes, they're with me. Why do you need them? And I'm still in school now." HyeRim replied.

"Something happened and we need the keys now. I'll go fetch you, meet me at the gates." Hoya instructed.

"Okay then. I'm actually leaving the school soon. See you~"

WooHyun grabbed Hoya before he left.

"Is she bringing the keys?!" He asked.

Hoya rolled his eyes and answered, "Yes hyung. Let go of me so that the keys will be here faster."

Seconds later, they heard the car driving away.

 

 

HyeRim went back to her classroom to get her bag and books. She pushed her spectacles and bowed to her teacher.

"Sorry, I'm leaving now."

The teacher nodded and HyeRim walked calmly out of the classroom. She went to her locker to put her books and touched up her light make-up before leaving the school. A lalic car was already waiting for her at the front gate. HyeRim fastened her pace.

"Annyeong~ Did you miss me?" She hugged her boyfriend while he kissed her back on her forehead. Hoya then open the door for HyeRim to enter and he started the engine.

"Oh, erm... Don't be too shock when you see WooHyun later. He's kind of out of control now." Hoya said.

"Is something wrong?" HyeRim asked.

"Err yah.. MyungSoo did not come home yesterday. He's with MinEun until now." Hoya replied. "

So there's really something going on between MyungSoo, WooHyun and MinEun." She mumbled.

"Why do you think so?"

"I can feel it. Woman's sixth sense, I think..."

And the journey continued without anymore conversation.

 

 

When they arrived at MinEun's mansion, HyeRim could see that WooHyun was really angry but at the same she felt that he was more worried about MinEun. WooHyun snatched the keys from HyeRim but was held back the Sung brothers.

"WooHyun oppa, let me go in with Hoya first." HyeRim said as she unlocked the door and pulled Hoya in with her before locking it again. She held on to Hoya while they went to the guest room on the third floor.

"Stop me if I bash up MyungSoo oppa later." HyeRim whispered.

Hoya squeezed her hand and said, "Everything's going to be fine."

And they entered the room.