She's My Girlfriend

Please Come Back To Me

 

Hoya and HyeRim approached the table where the rest of Infinite was. DongWoo gave his seat to her so that she could sit with Hoya. MyungSoo then asked where MinEun was.

Hoya shrugged "I don't know, maybe they're just somewhere. *wriggle eyebrows* Everyone except MyungSoo laughed. HyeRim smacked her boyfriend's head while DongWoo rofled at his expression.

WooHyun and MinEun walked in to see them laughing.

"Hyung, wae you holding MinEun's hand? Huh? Huh?" SungYeol mocked.

"What's wrong with that?" WooHyun retorted and smacked his head.

"Oww~" SungYeol pouted.

MyungSoo pulled MinEun to sit beside him, WooHyun followed while the food was being served. Hoya cut a small piece of steak and fed it to HyeRim who burst into fits of giggle at his aegyo. He continued aegyoing as DongWoo and SungGyu looked at them in disgust.

"Not again~ I never knew our dongsaeng can be this cute before he met HyeRim..." DongWoo whispered.

"Me too." SungGyu whispered back.

On the other side, WooHyun and MinEun ate quietly, enjoying their meal. MyungSoo looked at MinEun and nudged her gently.

"Ah~~" he aegyoed. MinEun smiled and rejected his offer but MyungSoo insisted, so she opened and he popped his food in. WooHyun sighed and left the table; SungGyu sensed something was wrong and followed him. MinEun slapped MyungSoo's thigh under the table.

"All your fault." She pouted.

MyungSoo then grabbed MinEun's hand and pulled her out of the restaurant. Hoya and HyeRim exchanged looks and shook their heads. SungGyu and WooHyun saw MyungSoo heading out the restaurant with MinEun.

"This bastard!!!!" WooHyun snarled as he tried to catch up with them but was being held back by SungGyu.

"Hyung, let me go~ who knows what MyungSoo's going to do to MinEun." he begged.

SungGyu's eyes wrinkled into a line as he smacked WooHyun's head and said, "Trust her!"

 

 

Outside the restaurant, MyungSoo suddenly hugged MinEun. She was too shocked to react.

"MinEun ah~ I like you. No, I...I love you..." MyungSoo whispered into her ear.

MinEun pushed him away and glared at him angrily.

"Why didn't you say this earlier..." and she started to cry.

"Min... MinEun ah, you..." MyungSoo pulled her close and she rested her forehead on his shoulder.

MinEun hit his chest lightly and asked again, "Why didn't you let me know earlier?" as beads of tears rolled down her checks.

WooHyun found the both of them soon after he escaped the hands of SungGyu. He pulled MinEun away before MyungSoo could answer the question. WooHyun glared at him and brought MinEun back to the restaurant. MyungSoo stood there blinking...

 

 

"Is something wrong? Why is my cousin crying?" SungJong asked when he saw that WooHyun and MinEun were back.

SungGyu narrowed his tiny eyes and pulled WooHyun away from the others.

"NAM WOOHYUN!!!"

"Hyung, mianhae... I really can't stand it. You know MyungSoo's feelings for MinEun and see, he made her cry. I wonder what happened..." WooHyun explained.

"Hyun ah.." SungGyu released WooHyun and sighed.

"Arraso, chingu."

They returned to their seat. Hoya was resting his arm on HyeRim's shoulders while chatting with others.

"Where's my yeochin?" WooHyun asked.

"Toilet, I think..." SungJong replied. "Seriously, what's wrong? She's still crying!"

"Yeah, and where's L?" SungYeol interrupted.

"Who knows about him!" WooHyun snapped.

"Woo~ I sense something wrong~" Hoya sang.

When MinEun returned to the seat, DongWoo suggested they go noraebang to make everyone happy.

"I'll text L in case he wants to join us." He added.

Everyone except MinEun agreed.

"I'm tired. I'll go home first. You guys go ahead." She said.

WooHyun nodded, "I'll send my darling home and join you all later."

"Eww~ darling? You think you're the only one with darling? Me also have." HyeRim acted cute while linking arms with Hoya.

Woohyun smirked as he pulled MinEun towards him, holding her by the waist.

"Bye~"

 

 

On the way home, MinEun kept quiet, she held on to WooHyun tightly. He could feel her trembling but felt that he should not ask anything now. When they reached MinEun's mansion, she asked, "Oppa, why do you like me?"

"For many reasons, I just love you." WooHyun smiled and replied.

MinEun looked into his eyes, "MyungSoo is a bastard right?" And a roll of tears flowed down her cheek.

WooHyun nodded and hugged her. He did not know exactly what was going on between her and MyungSoo, all he could do was to keep quiet and comfort MinEun. They continued hugging for a while before pulling away. WooHyun lifted MinEun's chin and cupped her face. He then kissed her deeply.

"Oppa, enough, you got to go join the rest of them. They're waiting." MinEun said.

"But I don't wanna go~" WooHyun pouted.

"Just go, I'll be fine." MinEun smiled.

 

 

"Hyung! You're finally here. I thought you're staying at MinEun's huge house again." SungJong said.

"I wanted to but my yeochin needs to rest." WooHyun pouted.

"What? You mean she can't rest when you're there~?" SungYeol teased.

SungGyu smacked his head and asked him to think straight.

"Hey guys, look at the couple in front of me. I feel like puking already." DongWoo exclaimed while pointing to Hoya and HyeRim.

"Chill man, there's no need for you to offer us your already-eaten dinner. Eww~" Hoya said and rolled his eyes.

The couple continued their sweet-talking while the rest laughed and partied hard till late.

 

 

They reached their mansion at almost 1am and realised that MyungSoo was not back yet. It was pouring heavily outside, where could he be? Hoya had sent HyeRim home and would be back soon. But they could not contact MyungSoo! Some of them tried to call him while others texted him. There was no reply. They waited till almost 2am and SungJong started to panic. He pulled out his phone again and started dialing a familiar number.

"Hello? SungJong? Waeyo?" MinEun answered the call with a sleepy voice.

"Yah!! Lee SungJong! Who gave you the permission to disturb my yeochin's sleep?!" She could hear WooHyun shouting in the background.

"Noona~ Do you know where's MyungSoo hyung? We can't find him." SungJong asked anxiously.