KIM MYUNGSOO~~~!!

Please Come Back To Me

"There's no one here. Where's MyungSoo and MinEun then?" Hoya blinked.

HyeRim went big-eyed and exclaimed, "OMO! HER ROOM!!"

They rushed to the second floor and burst into MinEun's large and beautifully decorated room. What they saw really shocked them: On the big king size bed, MinEun was at the edge, almost falling off and MyungSoo was hugging her from behind. Both asleep.

"BWO?! ...YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!!" HyeRim shouted and pulled MyungSoo away from MinEun.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!"

Hoya grabbed MyungSoo out of the bed while HyeRim pushed MinEun out of her room, locking her outside.

 

 

MyungSoo was still sleepy but was soon waken up by HyeRim's death-glare and a tight slap.

"YAH! I'm your oppa! How can you-"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY OPPA OR NOT! I'M NOW SOMEONE WHO CAN KILL YOU AT ANYTIME!!" HyeRim did not wait for MyungSoo to finish his sentence.

MinEun could hear HyeRim screaming in her room.

"Yah, HyeRim, let me in, I need to wash up and get changed."

She was obviously being ignored. With a sigh, she went down to the first floor to use the toilet behind the kitchen. That was when she realised that WooHyun and the other Infinite members were shouting and banging the front door, as if they were trying to tear it down. MinEun rolled her eyes and sighed, "Why can't I have a peaceful day?" and she swung the door open.

All five of them rushed in, while WooHyun and SungGyu stayed with MinEun, DongWoo, SungYeol and SungJong happily ran into the living room and jumped onto the L-shaped sofa. WooHyun started to check if his yeochin was fine.

"Yeobo, are you OK?" He asked.

"Yes, yes~" MinEun rolled her eyes again while turning to walk away.

"Wait! What's this? Why are there so many red marks all over your neck?!" WooHyun exclaimed.

 

 

MinEun's room was so huge and beautifully decorated with furnitures and fittings that Hoya did not know where to sit. So he stood beside HyeRim while she continued to release her anger on MyungSoo.

"YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU~~!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MINEUN?!"

"What did I do?" MyungSoo blinked innocently.

"DON'T DENY! YOU BASTARD! GOD DAMN YOU !! I SAW THOSE ING MARKS ON MINEUN'S NECK!! SHE'S WOOHYUN'S YEOCHIN! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!" HyeRim was too angry and lost control.

"Wait, what marks?" Hoya asked from behind.

"Hickeys, you know?" HyeRim turned and answered. She was close to tears.

Hoya mouthed 'o' and kissed her on the neck. When his lips left her skin, a bright red mark could be seen.

"Like this?" He whispered.

HyeRim death-glared him and snapped, "I'm not in the mood now, go away!"

"Okay, okay, chill yeobo, chill~" Hoya said while walking towards the bed and sat down.

HyeRim took a deep breath then continued shouting at MyungSoo who was getting impatient.

"YOU KNOW HER FEELINGS FOR YOU RIGHT?! DUDE, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROKE HER HEART! IT WAS WOOHYUN WHO SAVED HERE FROM THOSE DARKNESS. YOU GOD DAMN FOOL! YOU HAVE NO ING RIGHTS TO COME BETWEEN THEM! YOU HEAR ME?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS TO MINEUN? MAKING HER CONFUSE AND CRY! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS!!" HyeRim burst out crying and Hoya comforted her.

"Chill girl, it's okay, I'll take over." He mumbled and kissed here on the forehead.

"Kim MyungSoo! Please stop all your nonsense. You're hurting MinEun and the friendship between you and WooHyun." Hoya said sternly.

"But what about me?" MyungSoo said as he left the room, leaving Hoya and HyeRim alone.

 

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO~!!!"

MyungSoo heard WooHyun shouting his name as he walked down the stairs. He could feel the whole house shaking.

"Why am I so popular today? Everyone's shouting my name! !!" He cursed under his breath.

In the living room, the people watching the television grew silent as they turned to see why WooHyun was so mad. Their jaws dropped when they saw the love bites all over MinEun's neck.

"MinEun ah! What happened last night? Huh?" WooHyun asked anxiously.

"It's this morning." She corrected.

"MyungSoo was having a fever and I looked after him. That's all. Please give me a break, I just woke up and have not eaten anything!"

MinEun complained while turing to walk towards the kitchen but bumped into MyungSoo. She pushed him out of her way without looking up. Everyone could see that she was pissed, seriously pissed. WooHyun glared at MyungSoo while MyungSoo glared back. WooHyun then grabbed him by the collar. They looked as if they were ready to flight.

"If you guys want to fight, please get out before you turn my house into a chaos!" MinEun shouted form the kitchen.

DongWoo, SungYeol and SungJong jumped as MinEun seemed to know what was going to happen.

 

 

Back in MinEun's room, HyeRim was still crying for her friend. Hoya hugged her and petted her back. She buried her face in his chest and continued sniffing.

"I hate MyungSoo oppa. How could he?" She whined. "He, MinEun and WooHyun? I hope MinEun won't get hurt again. She suffered too much, MyungSoo isn't worth her love!"

Hoya nodded and listened to his girlfriend. After a while, HyeRim finally calmed down and they went down to the living room where the others were. HyeRim looked around for MinEun, wondering where she was.

"My cousin is in the kitchen if I'm not wrong." SungJong said.

"Oh okay, thanks." She replied and turned to go. HyeRim then spotted MinEun crying silently in one corner. She looked up and said, "HyeRim ah, this is the last time I'm going to cry because of MyungSoo. I'll settle this."

"Unnie!! You're not going to break-up with WooHyun oppa right?" HyeRim asked anxiously.

"Of course not, silly." She replied. "And why are you calling me unnie? I thought I said you can call me by my name?"

The two ladies went back into the living room and found the seven guys sitting around the table quietly while WooHyun and MyungSoo still death-glaring each other. The atmosphere was really tense...

"Guys, please stop. I'm not worth fighting for." MinEun sighed.

HyeRim went and sat beside Hoya when MinEun asked for MyungSoo to follow her to her room. She closed and locked the door behind.

"MyungSoo, listen to me. I'm WooHyun's, it's impossible for me to be your yeochin now. You're one year younger than me, I don't know what I was thinking then. I hope you get over me, just like how I've forced myself to stop thinking about you."

"Now I know how you felt when I ignored you." MyungSoo said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I've cried more than you. So don't cry. I'm sure you'll be fine." MinEun said while giving MyungSoo a hug.

He hugged her back, squeezing her tightly.

"We can be close friends, closer than the rest of them. Don't make it awkward between us. Please~?"

"You're too cute to say no." MyungSoo laughed. *But I really love you. Can you come back to me?*