I'm Not Going In There

Please Come Back To Me

MyungSoo and MinEun returned to the living room as if nothing had happened.

"You guys have your lunch already? I haven't eaten anything since yesterday after we left the restaurant. It's like? 18 hours! No wonder I'm feeling a little sick here..." MinEun exclaimed.

"Me too. I'm hungry." MyungSoo added.

Hoya turned to look at HyeRim as if asking: What happened? She just shrugged.

"Chagi, are you sure you're just hungry? Not sick? Didn't you went out to the rain to look for that bastard?" WooHyun asked, referring to MyungSoo.

"I think I'm fine." MinEun assured.

"Let's go for lunch then. MinEun and MyungSoo hyung can have their breakfast." SungJong said.

MinEun smacked his head, "YAH!! LEE SUNGJONG! What is this?! Am I not you noona?! Calling MyungSoo 'hyung' and calling me by my name? Do you want to die?!"

"You must know that I love my cousin so much that I'm treating her as someone really~ close to me. MinEun ah, let's just stop here alright? I thought you were hungry?" SungJong retorted.

"Yah! Lee SungJong!! Come here! COME. BACK. HERE. !!" MinEun shouted.

But SungJong had already ran towards the door before she could grab him back. The living room was filled with laughter because it was always funny to see the two cousins argue.

 

 

"Who suggested to eat fast-food?" SungGyu grumbled.

"Can we not eat this? I think I'm having a sore throat." MinEun pouted and coughed.

"Puhlease~? It's been a long time since we had fast-food~" SungYeol and SungJong whined.

"No! Didn't you hear that my darling is not feeling well? Let's go somewhere else." WooHyun snapped.

MyungSoo leaned close to MinEun, "Is it because of last night?" He whispered.

WooHyun pulled her towards him. MyungSoo just smirked and walked away.

"Honey, where shall we go then? Your chingu is not feeling well. SungGyu Hyung doesn't seem happy either." Hoya asked HyeRim.

"MinEun, how about there? We haven't go there since last month." HyeRim suggested.

The seven of them looked at the two ladies, wondering where they were referring to.

 

 

All nine of them went to the roadside store which MinEun and HyeRim claimed to be awesome. They sat in a row: SungGyu, SungYeol, SungJong, WooHyun, MinEun, MyungSoo, DongWoo, Hoya, HyeRim.

The group ate heartily and it went well other than a slight problem: MyungSoo tried to feed MinEun but was stopped by WooHyun who glared at him. To stop this from happening, WooHyun grabbed MyungSoo out of his seat and forced SungYeol to change place with him.

"Nam WooHyun!! Can I have some peace here?" SungGyu hissed.

"What's wrong with WooHyun recently? He's not the namgrease we know. He's more like jealous of someone." DongWoo said.

Hoya shrugged his shoulders while HyeRim fell silent. SungYeol, who was unaware of what had happened earlier on, laughed with DongWoo.

 

 

On the way home, Hoya and HyeRim walked hand in hand while WooHyun had his hand on MinEun's waist, occasionally touching here and there. MyungSoo followed closely behind them. SungYeol and SungJong saw him glaring at WooHyun. They dragged him away from the couple and linked arms with him. MyungSoo was stuck in-between them.

"Good job!" SungGyu walked over and the Sung brothers high-fived.

"GUYS! LET'S GO TO LOTTE WORLD!!" SungGyu shouted.

"What? At this time? It's already 3pm!" WooHyun turned and said.

"So~? We can party till late like last night! We don't have school tomorrow anyway." DongWoo agreed with his hyung.

"But don't you guys want to do revision? The final exams are coming! I want to graduate!" MinEun replied.

"Why worry? We're always the top 8 in school. Too bad HyeRim is still in collage, or the 9 of us will top the school every year!" SungYeol said.

"Let's not waste time. GO! GO!" Hoya cheered.

 

 

At the theme park...

"Okayy~ WooHyun, Hoya, you two can go off with your yeochins. And the five of us can be in a group!" SungGyu instructed.

"Yah! MyungSoo! COME BACK HERE!!" SungYeol shouted and ran after L, who followed WooHyun and MinEun.

 

 

WooHyun and MinEun queued for the pirate ship. They got a seat almost towards the end of the ship. Soon after it started to move, people started to scream. Then all of a sudden, WooHyun and MinEun heard someone shouting among the screams.

"LEE MINEUN! SARANGHAEYO~!! NAEGOHAJA!!!"

On the other side of the ship, SungGyu, SungYeol, SungJong and DongWoo were trying to shut MyungSoo up.

Next, WooHyun and MinEun went for a roller coaster ride. MinEun shouted "CHAGI AH! SARANGHAEYO~~!!" before screaming her lungs out with the others, her hand was holding tightly onto WooHyun's.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I DIDN'T HEAR~ YOU~" WooHyun shouted back.

MinEun narrowed her eyes and shouted again, "SARANGHAEYO NAM WOOHYUN!!"

The train then plunged down from a great height, causing MinEun to scream and held on for her dear life. WooHyun, on the other hand, had no time to reply and screamed with her. When they finished the ride, MinEun's knees softened. WooHyun caught her just in time before she fell.

"Are you Okay? Let's rest for a while." He suggested.

"I'm fine. The ride was awesome! Don't you agree?" She replied with a smile.

They found a nearby bench and sat down. WooHyun had his arm around MinEun's shoulders while She leaned on his chest. He caressed her beautiful long hair slowly and gently, looking at her close-up face.

After 5 minutes or so, the couple got up. Hand in hand, they walked aimlessly around the park and met Hoya and HyeRim.

"Hey, where are you heading for now?" Hoya asked.

"Not sure, just walking around." WooHyun shrugged and replied.

"There's still time for one more game. Any ideas?"

"HAUNTED HOUSE! LET'S GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!" HyeRim exclaimed excitedly while jumping around, swinging Hoya's arms.

MinEun went big-eyed and rejected immediately. "NO! NO WAY!! NOT AGAIN!!!" She almost forgot her friend will always visit the haunted house whenever they come to LOTTE WORLD.

"Come on~, let's go!"

HyeRim ignored MinEun and pulled her towards the haunted house. They could already hear people screaming from inside.

"Oh~ my god. There's no way I'm going in there ever again!" MinEun mumbled. But before she could react, she was already being dragged in by HyeRim. MinEun held on tightly to WooHyun and buried her face into his chest.

"Chagi ah, gwenchanayo?" WooHyun asked know a worried tone.

MinEun shook her head and tightened her grip. Suddenly, she felt someone grabbed and pulled her ankle. She let out her famous high-pitched scream and burst into tears shortly afterwards.

On the other side, Hoya and HyeRim were having a great time scaring the ghosts and monsters.