The Im Siblings

Gameplay

[Yumi’s POV]

What…the…heck. Did someone just call me his ‘Sweetheart’ and wrapped his arms around my shoulder? In the hallway? In front of another person?!

“Shh. I know what you’re thinking, but I’ll explain it to you later. Just play along with me,” Cho Kyuhyun whispered.

I seriously don’t know what he is up to. I wanna ask him but since he told me to play along, okay I did it. With his arms still wrapped around my shoulders, he made a fake sweet smile and walked me inside the classroom.

“Aigoo~ How come my sweetheart is so cute!” he exclaimed and pinched my cheek. I saw his eyes growing big which indicates me that this is just an act.

The girl whom Kyuhyun just talked to before coming to me suddenly cried and walked out.

“Whew!!!!” Kyuhyun panted as we entered the room and ensured that the girl was gone. He immediately let go of me.

“Oh my god, care to explain that?!” I asked him in a high-tone manner.

He breathed in, and exhaled. “S-Sorry. It was Im Jangeun—from 1-C. She likes me and has been offering me homemade chocolates awhile ago.”

“O-Okay…? So what’s the acting all about?” I asked.

“Obviously an adrenaline rush!!!”

“Huh?”

“I had to pretend that I already like someone so that she’ll stop bugging me anymore. Well to tell you the truth, this was already the seventh time that I’ve been rejecting her. I had no choice, I’m sorry!” he replied as he wiped his face and neck with a towel. He suddenly perspired.

Whoo. Didn’t know that Kyuhyun was being stalked by a girl all this time. Haha! Hey wait, so that means he “used” me to cover himself up. Grrreat.

“Hey guys!” Henry suddenly butted in. “Leeteuk hyung texted me saying we’ll all be having dinner tonight at the 9th.”

“Nice. Tell hyung to bring some pizzas,” Kyuhyun said.

“Actually he already ordered pizzas for tonight. Oh and Yumi can come too, said hyung.” Henry replied re-reading the text from his phone.

“Me? Um, are you sure about that?” I asked. I’ve only known the others just recently…I feel shy…LOL

“Ey, of course!” Henry reprimanded. “Hyung and the rest of them know you already, so…welcome to the club!”

“Okay. I think it would be fun,” I giggled.

“Of course it would be! Good thing you just live nearby,” Henry replied.

“Yeah..” I nodded in agreement. “By the way, I’ll just go to the restroom.” I said and walked away.

“Okay, but be sure you won’t get late,” Kyuhyun said. I nodded.

 

(Later On)

Omg. I checked my watch and noticed that five more minutes left before lunch break ends so I immediately washed my hands and walked out of the ladies’ room. Soon as I stepped out, I saw a pair of pink shoes blocked my way.

It was the girl earlier who cried because of Kyuhyun.

“Well, well, well. Look who’s here. A transferee who immediately clung herself with Kyuhyun oppa,” she said in a very creaky, annoying voice.

So it’s Im Jangeun? Tch. I rolled my eyes. I seriously have no time with her for I don’t wanna be late for my next class. I decided to walked away but another tall guy blocked me.

“Oppa! She’s the girl whom my Kyuhyun oppa just called ‘sweetheart’ awhile ago!” she pointed a finger at me and about to tear again. The tall guy glared and looked closer to mine.

“Hey you. So you’re the one who made my little sister cry in the hallway earlier, huh?” he said in a husky tone.

I rolled my eyes.

“Please. Save this for next time, I’m gonna be late for my class.” I said and moved out.

The guy then immediately pulled me back and clutched my collar, slowly tightening it. “Do you know that whoever makes my sister cry gets to be bullied by me?”

He dragged me on the wall. The brat grinned from behind.

“One word. Apologize.” the guy said and tightened my collar more.

“Hey. Let go of me!” I told him off.

 

[Heechul’s POV]

“Aigoo~ what a pretty face of mine~” I said to myself as I fixed my hair in the mirror of the men’s room.

“Ya, Heechul. It’s almost time for the next class. Shall we go now?” my bestfriend Hangeng asked.

“You go first. I’m not yet done with my hair,” I replied not looking at him.

“Arasseo. Just don’t be late,” he said and left.

I nodded. C’mon guys…you know how conscious I am with my looks. Though I know that I’d still look pretty no matter what my hair looks like. Oops! Kekeke

Soon as I walked out from the restroom, I heard some familiar voices in the hallway. I decided to go there and check what’s going on.

-

“So. You’re not going to say sorry to my sister!?” a familiar manly voice asked.

“Why…would…I? Is she…Kyuhyun’s…girlfriend…for me…to apologize?” another familiar female voice defended in between breaths. Wait, what…Kyuhyun?

Is this something have to do with Kyuhyun or—oh my! Park Yumi?! I gasped and my eyebrows suddenly met upon seeing what’s going on.

“How dare you!!” a creaky girly voice cried out.

“If you’re not going to kneel down then I will not let you go,” warned again by the tall guy who just clutched Yumi’s collar even tighter.

I saw Yumi almost couldn’t breathe now, so I decided to myself in. I cannot stand this anymore.

“Ya, what are you doing?” All the three of them saw me and the guy and the girl with a creaky voice had widened their eyes.

The hallway suddenly turned silent and only my footsteps were heard as I slowly walked around them.

“Oh wait. I know you. You’re the Im siblings, am I right? The children of Mr. Im JongKil who works in Choi Siwon’s supermarket.”

The two suddenly gasped.

“Who are you?!” the girl asked.

“Me? Hah.” I smirked. “I am just this person who can make Siwon fire your father simply with a word.” I replied and reached my iphone out.

The two, including Yumi gave me a shocked look.

“Now let go of her, if you don’t want to have a jobless father tomorrow.” I whispered (though somewhat loud) to Im Jangshin, the guy, right on his ear. The latter immediately let go of Yumi.

Before he could leave, I held him back on his shoulders. “Don’t ever touch her again.”

He scoffed and shoved my hand off him. Then he finally walked out followed by his sister. I looked back to Yumi and she was still panting.

“Are you alright?” I asked her worriedly. She nodded.

“Come on let’s go get some water,” I said and assisted her way downstairs.

-

“Here, have some.” I said as I handed her a water bottle I got from the vendo machine. She nodded and drank it up.

“In this school, one thing you should remember is to not let yourself get bullied by others. So next time, you know what to do, ok?” I said as I sat beside her.

“Oppa..” she finally spoke. “The thing you’ve said earlier...does it mean that you are Siwon oppa’s boss?”

HAHAHAHA! I laughed. She blinked her eyes in confusion.

“Of course not. I just had to come up with something that would scare them off. Good thing Siwon mentioned to me before that those two were the children of one of their workers. So there.” I smugged.

“Pff. Just when I thought it was cool of you.” Yumi scoffed.

“Hey, I was really cool back there!! I can really make Siwon do it.” I reprimanded. This is true ok, that horse was actually one of the most obedient and humble dongsaengs I have, next to Donghae!

“Arasseo, arasseo. Ah anyway, thank you oppa. If you hadn’t come, that guy might have strangled me to death. If that happens, I will definitely haunt Kyuhyun in his dreams!” she said.

“Kyuhyun..?” Oh yeah..I almost forgot. I heard Kyuhyun’s name awhile ago..

“What’s with Kyuhyun by the way? Is he the reason why you almost got bullied by those two?” I asked.

Yumi nodded. “Yeap. Earlier before going to the restroom, Kyuhyun ‘used’ me and pretended that I’m his girlfriend so that Im Jangeun would stop bugging him anymore. Since that girl likes him a lot, there. She found me alone in this floor later wards and made use of that time to let his brother bully me.”

“Tsk tsk tsk. That dog.” I said.

“Omo! We almost forgot. Class!!” Yumi suddenly stood up.

“Oh shoot! Right, right. Let’s go!” I said and we both went back to our own rooms. Just when Hangeng reminded me ago to be not late in our class!

 

(Few Minutes Later)

[Narrator’s POV]

Room 1-B

Yumi came back to her room panting, and then apologized to the teacher for being late. Since the class was having a pair activity, Yumi’s seat has been already occupied by another student in order to be seated beside the partner.

The teacher then told Yumi to just pair up with another student and sit on the vacant chair beside him…which also happens to be in the front right of Cho Kyuhyun.

“Hey miss. You’re late.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Shut up. Go on with your work.” Yumi pointed a finger at him as she replied flatly.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened so he tapped Yumi’s shoulder with a pen.

“Ya, what’s with the bad mood? And..why do you have a water bottle? Where have you been?” Kyuhyun asked, suddenly confused.

“It’s none of your business.” she replied as she sat down.

What the hell’s wrong with her right now.. Kyuhyun thought as he resumed on his work.

 

--

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

CMD 9th, 7pm

“Tadaaa~ Spicy beef stew, bbokeumbbap, garlic chicken barbecue, bibimbbap, special tofu soup, beijing fried rice and…cordon bleu!” master chef Hangeng surprised us with some of his expertise dishes leaving all our jaws dropped.

“Huwaahh uri Hangeng-hyung is the best!” Shindong hyung exclaimed and he already grabbed a plate (as usual). Keke

“Wah! Cordon bleu! My favourite!!” Siwon hyung’s eyes widened.

“Ge, I missed your tofu soup. Huhu” Zhoumi pouted as he took a sip of it.

“Haaauuummm~ Delicious!!” Donghae exclaimed with his cutest wide grin as he tasted the spicy beef stew.

“How could Hangeng-hyung make all of these~” said Kangin hyung.

Hangeng hyung couldn’t help himself but to smile and feel proud again.

“Of course with the help of Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Jungsoo,” Heechul hyung smugged, keeping Hangeng hyung from getting all the praises solely with himself.

Leeteuk hyung laughed. Hangeng glared at his bestfriend.

“Aigoo, I wish Hangeng hyung could switch rooms with either Wookie hyung or Sungmin hyung so that we could always have delicious meals like these in the 8th. Bwahaha” I joked while scooping my bowl with tofu soup.

BLOP!

“What’s that again, Kyuhyun-ssi?” asked by Wookie hyung who just placed another bowl of salad on the table (intentionally hard). I saw Sungmin hyung glaring at me as he came out from the kitchen.

“He said he wish he was dead,” Yesung replied. Everyone laughed except me. Tch.

DING DONG!

“Ah! The pizza’s here!” Leeteuk hyung said as he ran towards the doorway. He got the two large boxes of pizza, paid the delivery guy and came in again.

“Mmmm~~ The smell of pepperoni pizza!” I said with a long sniff.

Teukie hyung placed them on table and everyone else grabbed their own slices, including me.

“By the way, where’s Henry and Kibum?” Heechul hyung asked in between bites.

“I asked them to fetch our guest in the lobby downstairs,” Teukie hyung replied.

“Guest? Who?” he asked again.

“That transferee girl. Hehe” Teukie hyung giggled.

I spat my water while drinking, and Yesung hyung merely became the victim of it. Oops.

“You mean—Park Yumi!?” I asked with my voice suddenly raised. So, hyung really invited her.

DIIINNNGG!!!

All of us went astounded. Someone must have rung the bell very stupidly. Speaking of…

“Hey guys! We’re here!!” Henry’s voice suddenly came in. Now I see.

“Sorry if we took so long, we actually stopped by at the convenience store and had you some cool drinks,” Kibum hyung said while handing some bags of soda cans to Kangin hyung and Hangeng hyung.

“Niceuuu, komawo” Leeteuk hyung grinned.

“Oh! And guys, look who’s with us~” Henry said as he slightly shoved Yumi in front of everyone.

The latter made a bow and smiled at us very cheerfully. “A…Annyeong haseyo.”

Everyone else welcomed her warmly and invited them last three to join and have some dinner. Yumi felt glad as this was her first ever time to be in our dorm surrounded with guys; not to mention how delicious all the food tasted, and also, all my hyungs treated her like a real ‘new’ friend that Yumi almost felt at home that night.

Except for one thing…

Remember guys? She was freaking mad at me awhile ago in school!! Even pointed a finger straight to my face, like what did I do?! No one has ever done it to me before…

In my very keen observation tonight, she wasn’t even looking at me. We were seated faaaar away apart, and almost acting as if I don’t freaking exist in this table! What the hell, ok. That’s why girls for me are unpredictable. I don’t really get her right now..

In the middle of the sesh, Yumi asked Leeteuk hyung as to why he invited her over and prepared special dinner tonight with no particular event nor birthday. According to hyung, actually there is, and it’s a party for Eunhyuk hyung who apparently (and magically, miraculously, amazingly) passed the Math preliminary exams after two takes (considering their homeroom adviser’s pity on him). And based from what Donghae hyung have said, the passing score was 78 out of 100, Eunhyuk hyung got 79. Hyung must be very proud, and indeed so we are. So there. That’s how we celebrate things.

“Okay, everyone gather in the living room now,” Leeteuk hyung announced as he clapped his hands to order. Every one of us did what we were told, giving hyung a confused look.

Any guess what is hyung planning to do?

 



 

A/N:

hi guys! im back again! hahaha! sorry if this chap took quite a long time, screw my sched this semester lol. and btw, forgive me too for being inconsistent with my format. like this a/n part, its now red, see? >< 

i've also updated the character descriptions and the main poster of this fic (see foreword section) and i just made it myself ^^ please do tell me whaddaya guys think about it~ 

oh! and SS5 MNL was moved this "ber" month! omg omg heechul my loves will be coming over! cant wait!! aaahhh!!! just sharing. if u guys dont mind follow me on twitter (@heemilktea) and i'll follow u back just mention me and together we can spazz the hell out with sj n_n looking forward to meet new friends! 

ok this is my first ever a/n that happened to be long hahaha hope u like this chap and looking forward for comments and subscriptions! love you guys! mwahh

P.S.: photo not mine / credits to the owner