Meeting New People

Gameplay

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

Before heading home, I’ve decided to walk Yumi to the taxi bay and wait with her ‘til she gets a ride. You know...even if I’m the evil maknae, I know I can still be *ehem* gentleman *ehem* at times. Kekeke

CMD, 10:30pm

“Whoa, whoa. Look who’s coming in~”

I heard some familiar voices that had welcomed me soon as I stepped in the door and changed my shoes to slippers.

“Someone is home late. Tsk tsk.”

“Time check: 10:32 P.M.”

I rolled my eyes and just went in. “Look guys, I’m sorry but I’m kind of tired and—”

“Congratulations buddy! Hyung is very proud of you!” Eunhyuk hyung exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

What the hell is going on? Seriously, are my hyungs drunk tonight?!

I saw Shindong hyung coming to me with his clapping hands. “Well congratulations Kyuhyun for finally coming out of your shell!”

Some teasing jeers and hoos joined in.

I rubbed my ears and just flopped my body on the couch. Everyone gathered around me as if I was the ‘hot seat’ of the night.

“So how was the date?” Sungmin asked with a wide (teasing) grin.

Excuse me? I gave them a real dumbfounded ‘what-the-hell’ glare.

I knew it! I knew it! Henry. Where’s Henry? Oh there he is! The chipmunk just hurriedly hid behind the oh-so-kind Ryeowook hyung! He’s so gonna be dead tonight!!

“Who said I was in a date?” I asked them in a very displeasing manner.

“Well..according to Henry you went out on a date with a classmate of yours whose name is..Yuki?” Donghae hyung said unsurely.

“Hae, it’s YUMI.” Shindong hyung corrected him.

“I mean, Yumi.” Donghae hyung stood corrected with his chin and eyebrows up.

“And that Yumi person happens to be a girl,” Eunhyuk added.

“And you two probably had just dinner together too,” followed by Ryeowook hyung.

“So that means...you guys were on a date!” Sungmin concluded with laughter.

I massage my forehead.

If there’s one thing I’d wish to do for tonight, it would be to kill everyone here (especially that idiot who’s hiding behind the couch right now) without me ending up being punished by Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung tomorrow.

“I could clearly see your cap, idiot.” I said to Henry.

He ducked a little more.

“Come out now.” I said, crossing my legs.

Everyone turned silent. They knew that the evil maknae is not having fun.

Henry slowly stood up and tried to avoid looking at me as he pretended to be whistling.

Acting innocent, huh? I kept on glaring at him, waiting for him to say something, and he just gave up.

“O-Okay! Okay! I got it. I was just joking around?” he defended in his shaky voice.

“You wicked chipmunk. You know I did this all for you, right?! Is this how you treat your hyung who just did you a favor?!” I yelled at him.

“I-I’m sorry hyung!” Henry pouted.

“Where’s my Starcraft?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

His hands were shaking as he handed me the thing that I just deserved.

OH MY GOLLY.

S..StarCraft all-new limited version cd. Look at my baby…Ahhh~ My hyungs were giving me a dumb look right now and I don’t really care. All I feel is heaven.

“Wait. So there’s no really a date?” Sungmin hyung asked in confusion.

“Of course no! I just hanged out with her because some kind of idiot here cried and begged me to do so in his behalf and for the sake of his promised, since he wouldn’t be able to do it.” I explained.

“Ohh. When we thought there would be some kind of interesting thing to talk about tonight!” Donghae hyung whimpered.

“Yeah, I thought there was a date or what.” Eunhyuk hyung said in discontentment.

“Henry you dopehead,” Shindong hyung moaned.

“The show is over. C’mon guys, let’s go.” Sungmin hyung said calling the others.

Everyone else groaned and just went back to their own rooms.

-

(Monday)

Gyongdu High School, 1-A

It’s been two days since me and Yumi hanged out and I think we’ve managed to build a little friendship between us. I didn’t know that she was friendly and fun to be with, since I don’t hang out with girls in school. But to Yumi…I don’t know why but I just feel like I want to become friends with her—of all the girls in our room.

“Hey,” I called my new friend as I walked towards her. I saw her fixing her things on the table.

“Hi?” she smiled back and asked.

“You’re alone? Where’s Henry and Kibum hyung?” I asked, since those two are the closest with Yumi in this class. Hope I’d be included there soon. Hehehe

“Oh, they already went down to the caf to grab some lunch,” she replied as she arranged her books.

“Really? They went ahead of you? Tsk tsk.” I said crossing my arms.

“Yeap. I just told them to wait for me downstairs since I have to fix my things first. By the looks of those two, I bet they’re getting hungry already,” Yumi replied, almost done fixing.

“I see. Well, I’m on my way downstairs too. Wanna come with me?” I asked. Deep inside I’m quite nervous as to why did I ask that.

“Sure…” she nodded.

[Yumi’s POV]

Cafeteria

Whoa whoa. Is this for real? That Kyuhyun is getting more friendly with me? *grins*

Well, can’t blame me. All I know since I transferred here is that he only hangs out with guys. This seemed like unusual for him. Hey..does it mean that I’m an exception? LOL! Yumi, stop!

Soon as we found the table where Henry and Kibum were seating, me and Kyuhyun walked towards them.

The table was noisy, and I saw that there are other new faces seated with them. I bet these are the dorm mates that Kyuhyun mentioned to me last time. They were all having fun, but soon as they saw me and Kyuhyun, the noise suddenly faded away.

“Oh hi, Yumi!” Henry waved at me. But his facial expression suddenly turned into curiosity, probably because I’m with Kyuhyun.

*ehem ehem* Kibum waved too and the rest looked away and tried to make a fake cough.

“Perhaps you are Kyuhyun’s new friend, right?” The guy with dimples asked me.

I nodded shyly.

“Hyung! We’re also friends with her!” Henry joined in.

“Hi~ So what’s your name?” asked by the familiar and friendly guy with large cheekbones.

“I..I’m Park Yumi. Nice to meet you all~” I introduced myself with a smile. The rest smiled back too.

“Aigoo. You should lessen your hangouts with these three. You know, they could be troublemakers at times,” the guy who looked so perfectly pretty joked in.

“Hyung!” Henry, Kibum and Kyuhyun retorted.

“Ahh~ So is this why Kyuhyun has not been hanging out with me much lately? Huhu, I’m hurt!” the guy who have big teeth and lots of pink accessories on his wrists pouted. Aww. He looked so adorably cute..

“Hey! You know we’re all busy in school!” Kyuhyun snapped back.

“He meant, he was just joking. Hehe. Don’t mind them,” said by the guy who has broken Korean accent, to which I bet was a foreigner.

“Kyuhyun, just introduce us to her.” The semi-chubby guy with large muscles said.

Kyuhyun nodded and rolled his eyes.

“Okay Yumi. Forgive them for showing their rubbish or nonsense attitude before even introducing themselves first, but anyways, these are my hyungs whom I’ve mentioned to you before—Kangin hyung, Leeteuk hyung, Hangeng hyung, Heechul hyung, from 3-A; and Ryeowook hyung and Siwon hyung, the freshmen too but from 1-B.”

I nodded and waved at them as they all waved back to me. No wonder the last two are quite familiar to me. They were in the same level with us.

“There are still a lot more of us, the sophomores, but right now they’re in the middle of exams so maybe you’ll just catch them up next time.” Smiled by that Heechul guy.

“Hey Yumi, have a seat first,” offered by Siwon.

“Thank you. And nice to meet you all,” I said happily.

 

(Few Weeks Later)

Few weeks had already passed since I became friends with all of Kyuhyun’s dorm mates. Of course this has also included the sophomores—Yesung oppa, Sungmin oppa, Zhoumi oppa, Shindong oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, and Donghae oppa.

Yes, I’ve also managed on how to address them properly, except for Kibum, even though he is one year older than me, I just don’t feel like calling him ‘oppa’ since we’re close friends and it’s just a little…awkward. Hahaha. Same thing to Henry for not calling me ‘noona’ either.

Well yeah, it’s also cool to have quite a lot of boys around. Though there are some girls who were jealous of me, but I don’t really care. They are not my friends anyway.

Their dorm, CMD, I’m glad to know that it’s just one street away from mine. I live in an apartment too, owned by my parents’ friend. Sometimes, the landlady, Minseuk-sshi, would even allow me to have meals in her unit (knowing that I can’t really cook -_-).

 

(Another Few Weeks Later)

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

Gyongdu High School, 1-A

“Ya, Cho Kyuhyun. Someone’s waiting for you outside,” Kibum came into my desk and jerked a thumb towards the door. I paused my ipad and casted my head on the same direction to see if who was it.

SIGH. I rolled my eyes and resumed on my game.

“Ya. Aren’t you going to talk to her?” Kibum placed his hand on top of my ipad to cover the screen.

Fine. I paused my game again and heaved a sigh out of annoyance before going towards the door.

“Ya—” I was about to yell to her but before that I was cut off by the thing she placed in front of my face.

“O..Oppa.” she said while looking away.

“What is this?” I asked her flatly as I rested my one hand on my waist.

“Ho…Homemade chocolates,” she replied nervously.

I smirked. To tell you guys honestly, this has been the seventh time she offered me presents. And I’m really sick of it.

“Ya Im Jangeun. Listen carefully okay? I think this is my seventh time to tell you this but,” I placed both of my hands on her shoulders and gave her a sarcastic smile. “…I don’t like you. Understand?”

Her eyes suddenly widened that she had dropped her box of chocolates.

Geez, did she just get it now?! Aigoo. I didn’t know it had to be seven times before her mind could really absorb it. Tch.

I saw her tear about to roll down on her cheek.

Oooookkkkaaaayyyyy. Now what? If the others saw me, they’ll accuse me for making a girl cry again?!

Oh wait! Perfect timing. Someone’s arriving in the hallway. Lalala~

“Ya, Park Yumi! Sweetheart, what took you so long? Aigoo!” I ran towards her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

“S..Sweatheart?!” Im Jangeun screamed in actual shock.

 

 



 

A/N:

Hi again guys! Introducing chapter 4. Hahaha. C’mon…do you like my story? How do you guys find it? TT_______TT Comments please! *kneels*

Anyways! Thanks to all who subscribed! Most of them are my friends (you know who you are guys) and I really appreciate it including my silent readers! Cheers!

=)))))))))