Hi Kim, I´m u Daddy Lee Joon

Stay with us, Daddy!

I saw him in the eyes"Oppa, pls...she..she is u daughter. Kimberly Lee-Park. She is 2 years old. After you and Boys fly back to Korea i have found out 8 weeks later that i´m in the 10 weeks pregnant. I have told Mike nothing to say to you, even so Sara. I have forbidden him. I don´t wanna ruin you carrer. I still love you, Oppa. And that´s why i´m here in Seoul...i have promise my little Baby Girl that we find her Daddy and tell him everything" i saw from him to the other boys"please Boys close u mouth"they all nodded"Oppa, please forgive me. I can understand when you a mad at me. Or when you say you don´t need me and the Baby, the i wanna go back to my parents to Germany"

 

§Yeah, hyung you have a litte Baby Girl. Can i hold her"ask Thunder...and so i handle her to him...Kimberly giggelt as thunder tickelt er stomach. Mir, G.O, Seung Ho was busy with my Baby. "Oppa?"i saw him und smile"u hold my Hand, so u are not mad at me oder angry? I know it was my fault not to tell you. I´m really sorry for that, Oppa."

Then i feel his Hands on my Shoulder and he bush me in his arm...his Lips crashed on my Lips...it is a wild rough Kiss...after 5minutes i break the kiss i need to breath"Oppa, I love you"my head rest von his Chest

 

~Lee Joon~


"Yah, Boys give me my Baby Girl. It´s the first Time i see my baby and you all wanna play with my daugther..forget it."i hear Lucy laughing"you dont no nothing about Babys specially about Kimberly and you commend the Oppa´s to give her back to you." she say. Thunder, have give me my Baby back and so i can Kiss her forehead"Hello my beautyfull Baby Girl. I´m you Daddy Lee Joon Leader from Mblaq. When you are old enough i teach you singing and dancing."i cuddle my cute little Baby Girl

 

"And i go shoopping with you"say Mir to her. Thunder smiles and say"when you are old enough for the preschool and the boys are bad to you, call me and Thunder Oppa is comeing to rescue" I see tears in Lucy´s eyes and she say´s "gumawo Oppa´s for accepting me and Lucy in your life" G.O and Seung Ho hughed her"that´s are friends for"..i saw Kimberly rubbing her cute little Baby eyes"Lucy i think she is tired. Come on guys let´s go home. Lucy and Kimberly coming with us. So we can eat together and Chat together..i wanna know everything about my two Girl"