Good morning, my BabyGirl

Stay with us, Daddy!

"Mummy ... Mummy bottle" my sweet little daughter woke me up that sunny Friday morning, her empty baby bottle in front of my nose, "Good Morning, Babygirl. Mummy make you a bottle", looking at my daughter, I had to smile, because she reminds me a lot of her father. Her nose, her eyes, her lips, her face, she looks like him.  Almost three years have passed since we first met and fell in love.

~Flashback~

"Hey Lucy, come on, let's party tonight." I turned my eyes to my two best friends and sighed, "Yeah, okay, what club should it be tonight?" Mike, my best male friend replied, "How about the Laser?" nodding I agreed, we were still talking about what everyone would wear, the conversation was more interesting than following math class. When the school bell finally rang it was hands up, weekend. With a friendly kiss on the lips of Sarah and Mike, I said goodbye to both of them. 


When I arrived home, my mother was cooking lunch. "Mom? I'll sleep at Sarah's tonight if that's okay with you" I already knew that she wouldn't mind. Because for her Sarah was like a second daughter and Mike like a son. "Okay sweetheart, but please take care of yourself, and if something is call me" smiling I immediately disappeared into my room and opened my closet, there I immediately looked for all the things I would need for the next two days together. For going out dancing, I would take my BLACK SECOND SKIN SLINKY SQUARE NECK BODYCON DRESS, plus my new Elara Women's Pumps Open Stilettos High Heels Chunkyrayan. 
It was about 9pm when we finally arrived at our favorite club, and as expected there was a huge crowd of people who wanted to get in. Benjamin, the bouncer, saw us and waved us to him to let us in. 

After we greeted our friends, the DJ came with the announcement that there would be something new tonight and he would play only Korean pop music. Which made me happy and so I moved to the dance floor with my friends right at the first song. The first song we heard was by Beast Take Care of My Girlfriend. Mike, Sara and I were dancing like crazy when I heard a pat on my shoulder and then looked directly into a guy's eyes. I was immediately mesmerized by the sight of him, "Would you like to dance with me if your friends don't mind giving you up for a few dances?" Sara and Mike nodded and pushed me into the guy's arms. He introduced himself as Lee Joon and was told he was here on vacation with friends. We danced and talked all night until 3am tomorrow "Joon oppa, I have to go. I'm tired and I have to do something for school tomorrow" Lee Joon took my hand "Come with me. Stay with me tonight"

That night, the young girl became a woman. Because it was a night with consequences. When I woke up in the morning, I saw him sleeping peacefully next to me, I secretly sneaked out of bed and disappeared under the shower. I left him a message on a small note. "Oppa, unfortunately I had to leave already. Thank you for this wonderful night, it was the best of my life." I left the message on the pillow, which was mine for this one night. With a last kiss I disappeared from his hotel room. That night I fell in love for the first time. 

~Flashback end~