Kimberly? Meet Mblaq

Stay with us, Daddy!

 

"Boys, come here. Your new stylist is here," I saw the guys their towels and water bottles snapped and Kimberly and got myself "wow this baby is so sweet. Is it your baby? 'I hear ask Thunder, while my hang overlooking Lee Joon oppa remains. "guys, this is Lucy Park Your stylists from Germany. and this is her two year old daughter Kimberly Lee Park" by Lee joon I look out to the other and bow down to them "hi Lucy Park, Hope we work well together. And yes she is my daughter. way as the manager has already said. "
 
"wow she is so cute. 'Where's her daddy?" when Mir ask this I  get to hear  I swallow and get huge eyes, "he does not know that they are there" I nodded and reciprocated "Hey Joon hynung do not you think they also has similarity with you "from me to Lee Joon looking I look him in the eye" hello, Oppa. Long time no see "
 
 
 
~Lee Joon Pov~
 
When I saw this baby in Lucy's arm, I got to do it with fear. Have she a other Man? Who is he? And why has this child as much resemblance to me. Those lips, those eyes, those sweet nose and that smile. I still Remember the night with Lucy, it was their first time and we had no contraception. Is it my baby? This beautiful little beings in their arms? Is that my child? This question racing through my head since I've come through that door Lucy see this child in her arms. "Lucy we need to talk"she nooded"ne, Oppa. What´s up? Have i do anything wrong?"i look in her Eyes"This Baby, who is his Daddy, Lucy? She reminds me alot of my self when i look in her cute Baby Face. And what is her Name"my Hand hold her Hand. The other hand hold her cheek.