Seoul, here we come

Stay with us, Daddy!

 

After I had cleared everything with my parents, they agreed that I go with Kimberly to the other side of the world. Also under the prerequisite that I'm working in the company of an old friend of them. I have learned to Kimberly's birth stylists and makeup. My parents had bought a house and let it set also equal to my wishes.
 
 
A new Car
 
Also the job was already done. More detailed information should I get when I'm there. All I know is that I should be the stylist of a new boy band.
 
~Lee Joon's Pov ~ 
 
It is now almost three years ago that I saw them the last time. How much I still miss it. Still I love this beautiful girl from Germany. How I would hold her in my arms and kiss her. They , run to eat, go for a walk with her ​​.. they just see you again. "Lucy, what you have done with me," I mumble to myself. When I hear of our call manager "Boys, next week you'll get a new stylist. It has a top reputation in Germany. Since Please be nice to her," the manager beholding I ask him, "Hey, Hyung how old she is.?" This answer "She is 18 years old and looks super cute.  So please be nice to her, Arraso?" uniform nodded and we made ​​our way to our dorm.