What? I´m pregnant? Flashback1

Stay with us, Daddy!

Lee Joon oppa and I had a wonderful time together. He picked me up from school, we went out to eat, shopping, to the movies and dancing. But then the day came when he and his friends had to fly back to Korea. We had to say goodbye to each other in tears. Lee Joon took me in his arms and gently pressed my head against his shoulder: "Promise me that next year, when you are finished with school, you will come to me. I will do everything I can to make you happy. I love you, Lucy Park," with a full force his lips crashed on mine, he kissed me and we would never see each other again. "I love you too, Oppa."

I said goodbye to the boys as well.  Each of them hugged me before Lee Joon told Mike "Mike, take care of my girl." Mike nodded "Okay buddy. To me, she's like a sister that I have to protect. She's in safe hands. Don't worry about it. " Mike and Lee Joon said goodbye to each other and then looked at me again, "Take care baby."
 

Three months have gone by since Lee John and the boys flew back to Korea. For me it was and still is a hard time, because since a few weeks I feel very sick. Every morning I throw up, the smell of certain foods makes me sick right away. 
Mike and Sarah decided to finally take me to a doctor. He took my blood and examined me for a while. When he did an ultrasound and started smiling, the doctor just said, "Lucy, you are 10 Weeks pregnant." Shocked, I looked from him to Sarah. Mike was waiting for us outside. "No that can't be. I'm only 16" 
"Don't do any sports from now on.You must now take good care of yourself and the baby. I will give you a prescription for vitamins that are important during pregnancy. And in 2 weeks I would like to see you again for the next ultrasound and blood test and the rest of the examinations. 

How am I going to explain this to my parents? They had so much planned for me and my future. A career as they imagined it, I could no longer fill them nowMike and Sara both took me by the hand and squeezed it, "We'll make it We are the godparents of your child.". Now we want them I explain the lives of the father of my child in Korea and he is the first boy I've ever loved at all. With the child in my belly and feeling fear as I stood in front of my parents. "Mum, Dad?? We need to talk" both looked at me confused. For my protection Sara and Mike had come with. "I .. I am 10 weeks get pregnant in the" eyes on the ground, I felt the hand of my mom on my cheek, "Baby, you'll be fine. For now, lie down and get some rest while I make dinner. My grandchild and you need to eat." I left the kitchen and went to my room. Sara and Mike said goodbye to me. Lying on the bed, I let myself look at the pictures of me and Lee Joon. Tears were running down my cheeks, "Oppa, I miss you. Soon you will be a father," I mumbled to myself. Tiredness overcame me and I fell asleep.