Broken Hearted Girls

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

Chapter 6: Broken Hearted Girls

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

N o  O n e' s   P O V
 

"What's wrong with the elevator?" Sooyoung started to panic.

"I... I don't know. It doesn't work."Kyuhyun's voice sounded shaky.

"WHAT? God dammit Cho Kyuhyun, what did you do?" Sooyung screamed but Kyuhyun remain still. His face turned pale and spending a lot of sweat.

Sooyoung still upset and panicked that she wasn't aware of the change on her boss. Sooyoung still pressing the emergency button, hoping someone hear it but still no answers while Kyuhyun sat in a corner of the elevator, hugging his legs without making a sound.

Seeing the alarming condition of Kyuhyun, Sooyoung came up to him. Sooyoung crouched down and looked at Kyuhyun anxiously.  "Sir, are you okay?" she asked. Kyuhyun remain silent and not answer the question.

"Sir, are you not feeling well?" Sooyoung touched his arm and could feel him trembling.

"Sir, are you sick or somethingt?" Sooyoung began to worry. Kyuhyun just shut up and bury his face between his hands. Sooyoung don't know what to do and she was very desperate. She stood up and pushed the emergency button while shouting for help.

"S. .. Sooyoung-ssi ..." Kyuhyun call Sooyoung with a quivering voice. "... please do not leave me ..." he said without lifting his head. Sooyoung rushed toward her.

"Sir, are you okay?" Sooyoung touched his arm again and his body trembled tight.

"Stay here, sir. I'll get some help." Sooyoung want to stand up but Kyuhyun quickly pulled her wrist and then hugged her very tight.

"I told you not to leave me ..." he said.

"S. .. sir ..." Sooyoung felt awkward with the situation she was experiencing now but for some reason even though her mind said to slap his face but his body says another. Sooyoung slid her hands to Kyuhyun's body and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay, sir. I'm not going to leave you." Sooyoung said, Kyuhyun's head softly.

 

* * * *

 

 

After almost 2 hours finally the help came. Because the circumstances are a little worrisome to Kyuhyun so he was rushed to the hospital. Sooyoung actually wanted to go home after the incident but Kyuhyun didn't want to let go her hands and make Sooyoung go to the hospital.

After arriving at the hospital and Kyuhyun was handled by the medical team, Sooyoung decided to contact  Yoona and told her about this problem.

"Excuse me, are you one of the relatives of Cho Kyuhyun?" asked the doctor.

"Neh, I'm his secretary. How is he?" Sooyoung asked anxiously.

"The situation is stable. I gave him an anesthetic so he is sleeping now." the doctor explained.

"Ah, really? That's a relief." Sooyoung said and her chest.

"You are allowed to get in. Well excuse me."

"Khamsahimnida." Sooyoung bowed and into Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun was sleeping peacefully and his face was no longer pale. His body is also no longer trembled tight as before.

Sooyoung looked at his face deeply. What had happened ... when Kyuhyun hugged her made ​​her heart beat faster. Although this man was a jerk and always acted arbitrarily but Sooyoung know that Kyuhyun is actually a good guy.

"Kyuhyun-ah ..." Sooyoung turned her body and that was Yoona who have been calling Kyuhyun's name.

"Ms.. Im." Sooyoung bowed.

"How was he?" Yoona asked while she walked to Kyuhyun then touches his friend's forehead.

"Better.. Mr. Cho was still under sedation so he's still conscious." Sooyoung explained. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun then cry.

"Ms. Im, don't cry. He'll be fine." Sooyoung approached and hugged her.

"Kyuhyun has claustrophobia. He will feel anxious and frightened when he's in a narrow room and closed for too long. I should've told you. It's all my fault." Yoona back to tears.

"No, Ms.. Im. This is not your fault. Actually, it's all mine." Sooyoung said. "I can't be a good secretary for him, I'm sorry." Yoona releasing her arms. "Thank you because you were there beside him when he was trouble. Kyuhyun is the most precious friend for me. Thank you." Yoona smiled.

"You're welcome, miss." Sooyoung smiled back.

"Kyu!" a female voice calling Kyuhyun's name and then a beautiful woman with long brown-haired  came into the room.

"How is he?" she asked and walked towards him.

"He's fine, Seo. Thank God for Sooyoung was there with him." Yoona said. Seohyun gives an awkward smile.

"Yeah, thank God Sooyoung was with him."

"I'm sorry but I guess I have to go. Goodbye ms. Im, ms. Seo." Sooyoung excused herself and walked out of the room.

"Kyu ..." Seohyun whispered and held Kyuhyun 's hand tightly.

"S. .." Kyuhyun's voice sounded faint. Seohyun and Yoona looked surprised and looked at each other.

"S. .." he repeats.

"Yes, it's me, Kyu. It's me, Seohyun." Seohyun said enthusiastically.

"S. .. Sooyoung ..." he said again with a clearer voice.

 

* * * *

 

S e o h y u n ' s  P O V
 

"S. .." I could hear Kyuhyun tries to talk. I saw Yoona who seems as surprised as me.

"S. .." he repeats.

"Yes, it's me, Kyu. It's me, Seohyun." I said a little enthusiastic.

"S. .. Sooyoung ..." I was speechless when I heard the name escaped from his lips. I feel there is a large stone that hit my head. Why? Why is he called the name of another woman?

"Kyu... this is Seohyun, not Sooyoung." Yoona whispered in his ear. I let go of Kyuhyun's hand and ran out crying. Why? Why did he not mention my name?

 

 

* * * *

 

Y o o n a ' s  P O V


"S... Sooyoung." "S. .. Sooyoung." I gasped when Kyuhyun calling Sooyoung's name. I looked at Seohyun and she looked hurt, it's like someone stabbed her or something.

I went back to see Seohyun and her face was wet with tears. She closed with her palm and then ran out and crying.

"Sooyoung ..." Kyuhyun said again and then slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, you're awake. Do you know who I am?" I asked. Kyuhyun smiled weakly.

"Im Choding." he said quietly. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank God you're okay." without me knowing my tears fall again.

"Of course, I'm Cho Kyuhyun after all." he said playfully. Ichuckled and broke the hug.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Never better." he replied. "Did you come alone?" he asked.

"No, I came with Seohyun." Kyuhyun was suddenly silent and looked uncomfortable.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where is she?" he asked back. I could't told him that Seohyun ran outside and cried because sheheard him called Sooyoung's name before.

"She uh ... she's looking for some food." I lied. Kyuhyun nodded and seemed not interested to discuss this further.


I hope she does not come back here.

"How are you?" asked a tall man who was standing at the door.

"Oppa!" I called out excitedly. I really miss him. I did not see him for 3 days because my work is piling up. I ran over and hugged him tightly.

"WOW! Easy, Im Yoona." he lifted me up and spun me around.

"YAH, this is a hospital! Get a room!" Kyuhyun shouted. I laughed and broke the hug.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I stuck out my tongue.

"Jealous? Please ..."

"How are you?" asked Yoochun oppa and stood beside him.

"Good ... uhm hyung." Kyuhyun said quietly. I'm a little surprised to hear Kyuhyun call Yoochun oppa as 'hyung'. Although Kyuhyun had promised to accept my relationship with Yoochun oppa, but I know that Kyuhyun still couldn't familiarize himself with Yoochun oppa.

"It's okay. You can call me by name." Yoochun oppa smiled and patted Kyuhyu's shoulder gently.

I looked at Kyuhyun and smiled while saying thank you without a sound. Kyuhyun saw me with the look 'you owe me' and then chuckled.

 

* * * *

 

K y u h y u n ' s  P O V
 

Yoona looks so happy with Yoochun hyung. How could Im ajhussi bear to separate them both? They look so happy and full of love. Not to mention this afternoon I met her future husband who seems to approve of this marriage.

"Kyuhyun-ah, it was late so I excused to go home." Yoochun hyung said.

"Uhm. Thank you for coming. Make sure she comes home safely." I smiled.

"No, I will stay here!" Yoona said.

"What? No way!" I said.

"But you're all alone here." Yoona looks worried.

"I'll call one of my servants to be on here so you don't need to worry."

"Really?" I nodded. "Then I go home. If you need something you can call me." she ordered.

"Arasso." I hug her and shake Yoochun hyung's hand.

"Yoona-ah ..." I called.

"Neh?"

"Can we talk a minute?" I pleaded. Yoona looks at me with a face full of questions and then nodded. "Oppa, I'll meet you in the lobby." Yoochun nodded and then said goodbye and went down.

"What?" Yoona asked.

"I met Kim Jaejoong today." I said. As expected, Yoona looks shocked and surprised.

"You what?"

"I met him to discuss some job. Beside that  we also talk about some personal problems."

"Like what?"

"Marriage. He told me that he already has a future wife from Im family. You didn't tell me that you'd see him." I said.

"Because I never want to discuss it." she said without looking at my face.

"Let me guess! You haven't talked about this to Yoochun, am I right?"

"Are you nuts? Of course I did n't tell him!" Yoona slightly raising his voice.

"Why? What are you waiting for?" I asked quietly.

"I would never tell him because I think this isn't important! I'm not going to marry Kim Jaejoong! The only man who I will marry is Yoochun oppa, Park Yoochun!" Yoona gave me a sharp look.

I pulled her into my arms and her hair gently. "I know that you're not a doll that can be arranged by your parents but you should open your eyes to face reality. Our future and marriage are determined by the family since we were born. Like it or not it was going to happen."

I could clearly hear Yoona's crying sound. She let go of my arms and then wiping the tears from her flawless face.

"Maybe you could live like that but not with me. I will oppose this marriage anyway! Rest well and contact me if you need anything." she said. She kissed my cheek and hugged me then walked out of the room.

I hope everything goes according to your wishes, Yoong.