Misunderstanding

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

 

A/N:
Blue is for Kyuhyun's mind or POV
Fire Brick is for Sooyoung's mind or POV

Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

------------------------------------------------------
 

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV
 

"Kyuhyun-ah ..." Seohyun called me.

"Ehm?" I said as I unbuckled my seat belt.

"I ... I ..." Seohyun spoke nervously.

"What? Seohyun-ah, are you sick? You're sweating." I took the handkerchief out of my pocket and wiping her sweaty face. Seohyun held my hand and looked me at the face gently. "Saranghae." she said.

"What?" I couldn't say more but Seohyun pulled my face at hers and kissed me.

She kissed me with a bit of rough and pulled me closer to her. I tried to stay away and let go of the kiss without trying to hurt her but it seems Seohyun already lost her control.

"SEOHYUN-AH!" I finally decided to push her body that led her to release her kiss. She looks at me with a puzzled look and then shook her head quickly.

"Mi ... mianhae Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah. I ... I do not know what made ​​me do things like that. Forgive me, I ..." finally she covered her face with the palms of her hands and cried.

I'm still a little shocked by her actions just now and can't do anything about it. I don't understand why a girl like Seohyun could do such things. She's like possessed and attacking me. And if I'm not mistaken, she also said that she loved me.

"I ... I'd better go home. Tell Yoona that I would contact her later. Mianhae, Kyuhyun-ah." she came out of my car without looking at my face and ran away.

"What was that?" I thought.

 

* * * *

 

Sooyoung's POV
 

"Onnie, stop it seriously!" I hit her because she spoke things that make nonsense.

"Oh my GOD! Look!" Victoria onnie pointed a silver sedan car which contained man and woman who were kissing.

"Is that... Mr. Kyuhyun?" I said to Victoria. OH-MY-GOD! It was HIM! He was kissing Ms. Seohyun or something. Wow! I thought he's a heartless bastard butapperantly I was wrong. God, I felt bad for her.

"Onnie, let's go inside. I don't want that bastard know that we've seen him kissing his girlfriend." I pulled onnie's arm and went into the office.

"Wow, I never thought that our heartless boss can kiss a girl too." I shook my head.

"Babo!" Victoria onnie hitting my head. "Of course he can. He's a man." I could only pout my lips. Somehow she was seen kissing makes me think that he was not as bad as all this I think.

 

* * * *

"Good afternoon, Sir. How was you lunch?" I aksed him right after he returned to the office. He stopped walking and turned to me, "Good." he said briefly and then walked back and went into his room. Although his attitude hasn't changed but I could see the confusion on his face.

"Sooyoung-ssi ..." I turned my head and I saw he was standing at the front door of his office.

"Yes sir?"

"Are there any incoming phone calls for me?" he asked.

"Um, no sir. But you have an appointment with the client in 1 hour at Seoul Hotel." I reminded him.

"Who?"

"Mr. Kim Jaejoong from Kim enterprise."
Kim Jaejoong? Isn't he the man who would become one of  Yoona's future husband?

"Sir?" I called out.

"Yes? Well, then you prepare all the files we need and within 5 minutes we'll go." he said.

"We, sir?" I asked. What does he mean 'we'? Do I have to go with him?

"Yes, we. You don't think that I will go on my own, right Sooyoung-ssi?" he raised his eyebrows.

"No ... no sir." I shook my head quickly.

"Good, because if you think so then I guess I don't need a secretary anymore."


 

* * * *

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Why this girl is so quite? Isn't she usually talk so much? Always interrupting my words and don't even hesitate to shout at me.

"Ehm, how long have you know Yoona, Sooyoung-ssi? "I tryied to find things that can be discussed while I was driving.

"I'm sorry sir but I think you've ever asked about this." she answered. ! Why am I so stupid?

"Ah, err... really? Well I guess I forgot." Stupid Kyuhyun!

"Well, it's ok if you forgot. It's been 2 years since I worked at her department store." she said.

"Oh, really? It's quite long. So, what kind of relationship you have with her?" this man seemed very interested with Ms. Yoona's life. Didn't he already have a girlfriend? Aah, that woman must be a woman who arranged marriage for him while he has a special feeling on Ms. Yoona but unfortunately she just consider him as her best friend. ckck ~ what a poor guy.

"Sooyong-ssi?" I tapped her shoulder. Looks like she was daydreaming. What was she thinking? Was she thinking that I was the stupid guy?

"Yes? Yes sir, I'm sorry. What did you say?" she looked at me with her big round eyes. Her eyes are quite beautif... ! What was I thinking?

"I said what kind of relationship you have with my friend?" pshh.. please! What friend? You're deeply in love with her.

"Ehm, just boss and employee relationship, Sir. Sometimes she buys me lunch and we also often talk to each other." I said.

"What story?" I asked.

"Secret sir. It's a girls' things." she smiled and made a gesture on her lips with her fingers. She's quite cute when she smiled.

"Well, for your information Yoona always talk about everything to me, everything!" I said proudly.

"But there are some things that only she could say to a fellow woman, sir. "she said quietly.

"Really? Like what?"

"Huhh ~" she took a deep breath. "Sir, I say this because I feel sorry for you. I know it's hard but I think you should stop what you're doing. No matter how hard you try but still it won't work." he said.

What? What did she said all of sudden?

"Excuse me?"

"I know what you feel now, sir. It's heavy but it'll all be back like normal again. All you need now is a replacement who can make you happy." she patted my shoulder.

"Wait a minute. What are you talking about, Sooyoung-ssi?" I looked at her quizzically. Why is wrong with this woman? Did she eat something wrong during lunch?

"There's no need to ashame, sir. This will be our secret together."

What does she mean? I'm about to ask what she was talking about but we've got to the place we were headed. She took off her belt and then scouring out of the car.

We both walked into the hotel and headed straight to the restaurant. When I go straight to the find a man named Kim Jaejoong.

"Sir, do you know the man?" Sooyoung who's standing beside me asked.

"That's him." I pointed to a man who was sitting at a table with his laptop open. I immediately walked up to him.

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi?" I called out. The man lifted his head and smiled at me.

"Cho Kyuhyun-ssi?" he asked. I nodded and held out my hand. He stood up and shook my hand, smiling.

"Finally I can see you." he said.

"My pleasure. This is my secretary, Sooyoung-ssi."

"Annyeonghaseyo, sir." Sooyoung bowed down and we sat.

After several hours talking about the job the two of us finally come to terms. His company and my company is planning to work together to open a textile company. One other thing that I got today, Sooyung works very well.

"So, how old are you Kyuhyun-ssi?" asked Kim Jaejoong.

"23 years." I replied. "How about you?"

"Me? " I'm 26 years old this year. "he said as he drank his tea.

"Ah, so you're older than me. Are you married?" I asked.

"Married? Not yet, but I already have my future wife." he replied proudly. Although overall I liked him but saw him happy becausehe already has a future wife makes me angry.

"Ah, really? May I know who's the lucky girl?"

"She's the daughter of Im family. I think I'm the lucky one because I got her as my wife. She's so pretty and smart and..."

"Do you mean Im Yoona?" I couldn't stand it anymore. How could she smiled happily while my best friend is suffering right now?

"You know her?" he said with excitement. Of course I know her!

"Nah, just met her several times." I said.

"What?" Sooyoung mumbled. I glared at her told her to shut up.

"Well, how long have you guys dating?"

"Um, not long ago. How about you, Kyuhyun-ssi? Do you already have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Me? No, I do not have a girlfriend." I replied.

"Uhuk ... uhuk ..." Sooyoung choked.

"Are you okay, Sooyoung-ssi?" asked Kim Jaejoong. What? Was he also interested in Sooyoung?

"I'm fine, sir. Excuse me, I have to go to the rest room for a moment." Sooyoung excused herself and went to the restroom.

 

* * * *

 

Sooyoung's POV

"Do you mean Im Yoona?" I was shocked when I heard Ms. Im's name.

"You know her?" Mr. Jaejoong said with excitement. Of course he knew! Ms. Im is a woman he loved and this man is her future husband?

"Well, just met her several times." he said.

"What?" I muttered in surprise. Mr. Kyuhyun looked directly at me, telling me to shut up.

"Well, how long have you guys dating?" he asked again. Oh my God, what a poor man.

"Um, not long ago. How about you, Kyuhyun-ssi? Do you already have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Me? No, I do not have a girlfriend." Mr. Kyuhyun replied.

"Uhuk ... uhuk ..." I choked Because of his word. Liar! What about Ms. Seohyun? Poor girl.

"Are you okay, Sooyoung-ssi?" asked Kim Jaejoong.

"I'm fine, sir. Excuse me, I have to go to the rest room for a moment." I excused myself and Went to the Restroom.

Although he's annoying but I really feel sorry for him. Paired with people who he didn't love, love his friends who didn't love him and now must deal with the future husband of the woman he loved.

 

* * * *

Kyuhyun's POV

"So, when will your wedding be held?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I don' know for sure. We are planning to get married this year but a lot of things that need to be negotiated again." he replied with a smile. This guy seems like Yoona alot. He doesn't mind to discuss about his marriage with me even though we just met. Still, Yoona didn't love him and marry him will only make Yoona suffer.

"But don't worry, I'll invite you." he added with smiled and I smiled back at him.

 

* * * *

 

No one's POV

"Why did you lie, Sir?" Sooyoung asked Kyuhyun when they were both already in the car headed back to the office.

"What lie?" Kyuhyun asked.

"That you do not know Ms. Im and only met a few times with her." Sooyoung said. Although she knew this wasn't her business but she could not help but feel sorry for Kyuhyun.

"You know Sooyoung-ssi? This is none of your business." Kyuhyun replied coldly.

"I know. It's just that I'm willing to listen to you sir. I'm pretty good listener if you know." Sooyoung smile. Kyuhyun could only see her with wonder in his face without answering anything.

They both arrived at the office at 4 pm. Both got out of the car and went into the office without saying anything. Once inside the elevator, Kyuhyun really couldn't resist his curiosity and press the stop button so that lights in the elevator was dead and the elevator stops moving.

"Sir, what are you doing?" Sooyung said with surprise.

"I wanted to ask you something. All day you're always talking strange things. What do you mean?" Kyuhyun walked over Sooyoung.

"S. .. sir ..." Sooyoung moved away until she finally cornered.

"What is the meaning of your words when we were in the car?"

"What ... what words sir?" Sooyoung said with fear.

"You told me to stop whatever I'm doing. No matter how hard I try but still it won't work. And what was that? Find the replacement? What were you talking about? And why you look so interested in my conversation with Kim Jaejoong about Yoo ... wait a minute! You didn't think that I'm interested in Yoona, right? "Kyuhyun his face at Sooyoung's.

"I ... I ..." Sooyoung stammered.

"Hahahahaaa ~" Kyuhyun laughed loud and holding his stomach.

"What, why?" Sooyoung asked.

"You're very funny, Sooyoung-ssi. You ... you think I'm falling in love with my own best friend?" he asked.

"I .."

"If you don't know anything then don't need to assume things that make no sense!" Kyuhyun said coldly and then pressing the 'on' but the elevator is not running, it also does not turn on the lights.

"What? What is this?" Kyuhyun several times pressing the 'on' but still no change.

"What, sir?" Sooyoung asked when he saw Kyuhyun panic.

"It seems there is something wrong with his elevator." Kyuhyun said to Sooyoung. Both seemed to panic and fear.