Marriage

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

Chapter 3: Marriage

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Choi Sooyoung, my office. NOW!" Kyuhyun call right after ms. Im gone. I sighed and my walked into his office.

"Are you calling me, sir?" I asked politely after I was inside his room.

"Is there a relationship between you and Yoona?" he asked directly.

"do you mean Ms. Im?" he nodded. "She's my former boss."

"How long have you known each other?" he asked again.

"It's been almost 2 years since I worked in his department store. But why are you asking?"

He sighed a long breath and then looked at me, "since I can't fire you then I guess I should let you work here. But!! If you make one mistake then I will fire you, immediately." he held up his index finger at me. Huh, what a crazy guy.

"I understand sir. Excuse me." I bent my body down and straight right out of his room.

***

"What? Your boss is a jerk?" Yuri shouted after hearing my story.I nodded. "What? Is he an ajhussi or a grandpa?" Yuri asked again.

"Hah! What grandpa? She's Ms. Im's friend!"

"Ms. Im? Do you mean Ms. Im Yoona? The young, beautiful Im Yoona?" Yuri shouted in my ear securely.

"YA! I'm not deaf! Yeah, that Miss. Im."

"So that means your boss is still young?" I nodded again.

"Waah, how lucky." Yuri was daydreaming again. This girl!! Always thought that she lived in the world of fairy tales. 

"What lucky? My life is full of misery!" I hit her head so she can realize immediately. 

"Aaww... YAH! That hur..."

"Sooyoung noona." my younger brother, Minho, called.

"What?"

"I... oh, Yuri noona is here too." suddenly he blushed soon after he saw Yuri.

"Minho-ah annyeong." Yuri greeted him with her bright smile. Tsk... this little. Does he still has a secret crush on her?

"Yah, what are you doing here?" my words seemed to make him aware of his reverie.

"Oh? Not..nothing.. Gotta go! Bye Yuri noona." then he went.

"Your brother is really cute. Does he has a crush on me?" said Yuri to me.

"It seems still. Never mind him, he's just a kid."

"Why do you always think he's still a child? He has grown into a mature man now." Yuri looked at me with her sharp eyes.

"What? Do you like him?" I chuckled.

"It's not like that. I just... I already see him as a man now." Yuri smiled.

***

Yoona's POV



"What? Marriage?" I looked at dad with unbelievable look.

"Yeah, marriage. He was the son of my business colleagues. You know Kim family, right? They have 2 sons and a daughter. Since your loser brother will not inherit the family business then he will not get married and you're the one who will." my dad said. 

"Destroying my dreams seemed not enough for you, isn't it?" I grinned. "And now you're also interfering my personal life? Abbuji, when I agreed to stop being a model and manage your company doesn't mean I also agree you interfere with my private life." 

"What? How dare you! Are you planning to be a loser like your brother?" he stood up.

"I think I'd rather be a loser than to be your puppet." I walked out of his office and slammed the door. What? Marriage? He must be kidding me.

***

"WHAT? MARRIAGE?" I kept my phone away from my ear.

"Oh. Eotteokeh? What should I do?" I replied.

"Your father must have lost his senses." Kyuhyun said.

"Why do you sound so surprised, Kyu? Wasn't our marriage had been arranged by them?"

"I know but what surprised me is why you should get married now? You're still young Yoong." I could hear the sad tone of his voice.

"So ... what about that poor .... um, I mean Yoochun?" I chuckled at her words. Although right now I'm not in the mood for a joke but at least Kyuhyun still makes me laugh.

"I haven't told him. How could I tell him that my father has told me to marry another man?"

"That's right. So, what will you do now?" he asked.

I breathed heavily. "I do not know, I have to think how to change my father's mind."

"Wait a minute! With whom are you getting married?" he asked.

"One of the Kim family's sons. Why?" I said.

"Do you know who they are?"

"I don't. But I know the Kim family's daughter. If I'm not mistaken her name is Taeyeon. Why?" I asked curiously.

"I know them. The first son is Kim Jaejoong and the second is Kim Jonghyun. Kim Jaejoong is the CEO of Kim's company while Kim Jonghyun is just a jerk who still loves to play around. If I'm not mistaken Kim Jaejoong is 26-year-old now while Kim Jonghyun is same age as us." he explained.

"Great! Now I have a jerk to be my future husband." I sighed.

""YAH! Who said you were going to marry Kim Jonghyun? It could be Kim Jaejoong you're going to marry, at least he's better." Kyuhyun tried to comfort me.

"Who says he's better? I don't want to marry one of them! I just wanted to get married with Yoochun oppa!" I shouted.

"Aish ~ this girl! Arasso ... arasso!" he shouted back.

"Ah, I forgot. What about Choi Sooyoung? She's worked well, right?" I tried to change the subject.

"She made me crazy, you know? Why did you tell that girl to work as my secretary?"

"Because she's smart, kind and ... of course she's beautiful. You said you like long-legged woman, right? Sooyoung's Legs are very long and beautiful like me." I chuckled.

"Um ... re ... really? I do not really, um ... notice it." he said nervously.

"eiiihh ~ don't lie to me, Cho Kyuhyun! If you see, her legs have the same length with mine." I again.

"Yeah, and I hope that her long legs are not used to kick me like that normally you do!" he shouted and then immediately close the phone. I laughed hard to imagine his face flushed.

I know, Kyuhyun would have little interest in Sooyoung.

***

No one's POV

"Good morning, Sir." the tall girl greeted her boss.

"Holly crap!! God, you scraed me!" the tall handsome man in a black suit his own chest.

"Well, I'm sorry if I made you scared, Sir." the girl bowed. The man saw the girl with an annoyed look then ignored her and went into his office.

"What? Doesn't he have a manner? What a spoiled brat!" the girl mumbled. Suddenly the phone rings and she hurriedly picked it up.

"Sooyoung-ssi, bring me a cup of coffee! Now." then he immediately hung up without the girl could answer.

"Ne." the girl sighed her breath heavily then went to the pantry to make a cup of coffee for her boss.

"Wait a minute! Drinking coffee in the morning is not a good thing. Should I make a cup of tea for him?" Sooyoung smiled.

When finished making tea Sooyoung finally returned to his boss' room.

"Here's your tea, sir." Sooyoung put a cup of tea on the desk.

"What? Didn't I tell you to bring me a cup of coffee? Why did you bring the tea and not coffee? "he looked at Sooyoung sharply.

"Well, according to the book that I read, drink coffee in the morning is not a good thing, sir. Too much coffee can cause disease so I make you tea, not coffee. "Sooyoung explained.

"If I drink coffee and exposed to the disease, then what is it to you? Why are you so rude? All I ask is coffee, not tea!" he looked at his secretary with a bulging eye.

"Well sir, if you drink coffee and exposed to the disease so I could lose my job. That's why I concern about your health." Sooyoung said with her innocent look.

"Wh...what?" Kyuhyun said in his shocked. You really are something, aren't you?

"If you've not require anything more then I excused myself." she bowed and walked out of her boss' office.

"I pawned you, didn't I?" Sooyoung mumbled sarcastically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Hello guys, sorry for not update recently. Now I'm so busy with my college life and my exams are coming soon. btw, thanks for the comment and subscribe, I really appreciate it. Still, forgive my bad English ^^