Because She's Like Me

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

Chapter 2: Because She's Like Me

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

There she is, a woman I've never seen in my entire life. Why she smile to me? Her smile... is quite beautiful. Wait, what did I just say? Get straight Kyuhyun-ah, get straight!

"Who are you?" I asked me. She smiled again and bowed so low to me.

"Annyeonghasimnida, I'm Choi Sooyoung, your new secretary." Oh God, even her voice was really beautiful.

"Ehm... Did Yoona send you here?"

"Ne, Miss. Im reffer this job to me." she answered. I couldn't even stand now! My legs are shaking like crazy. I passed her and get into my room but the girl followed me.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked her while I sat on my chair.

"I just need to know if there's something you need or want me to do." she said politely.

"What is your latest education?"

"Uhm... I only graduated from high school."

"W-what? High school?" I quite shocked to heard that. "Why didn't you go to college?"

"Well, my family economy condition was not very well so I couldn't go to college, Sir."

"Then why do you take this job? Wait, Yoona said you're one of her employee, right?"

"Yes, I was working at Miss. Im's department store."

"Are you crazy or something? Don't you have a mirror in your house? You should realize who you are to take this job. What? My secretary is just an high school graduated? What if my colleague know that? Secretary? Hah, you must be crazy!"

 

***

 

Sooyoung's POV

"What is your latest education?" he asked.

"Uhm... I only graduated from high school."

"W-what? High school?" he looked shocked with my answer. God, I hope he'll be ok with that.

"Why didn't you go to college?" he asked again, this time he remain his calm.

"Well, my family economy condition was not very well so I couldn't go to college, Sir." I answered again.

"Then why do you take this job? Wait, Yoona said you're one of her employee, right?"

"Yes, I was working at Miss. Im's department store."

"Are you crazy or something? Don't you have a mirror in your house? You should realize who you are to take this job. What? My secretary is just an high school graduated? What if my colleague know that? Secretary? Hah, you must be crazy!"

W-what?! What did he just said to me?Crazy? Hah, this retard!!

"Excuse me, Sir?" I still eemain calmed and asked politely.

"Just go! You're fired! I don't need a person like you to be secretary." he swang his hand in front of my face, made a gesture for me to left.

"Mwo? A person like me?" I finally gave my patient out.

"Did you just yell at me?" he stood from his seat.

"Yes! What? High school graduate? Don't I have a mirror at my house? What if I don't have one, what would you do?" I yelled at him.

"You rose your voice in front of me?" he walked rushly approached me.

"Ye! WAE? Bastard..."

"W-what?? Bastard? You!! Just--wait..." he tok his phone out off his pocket and made a call.

"YAH IM YOONA!! What person did you send to me?" he yelled.

"Mwo? Person..."

"I told you to get me a secretary, not a peraon like her!" he yelled again.

"You're too much! That's it! I QUIT!" I finally couldn't take it anymore. I ran out off his room and slapped the door.

"YAH! How dare you slapped the door in front of my face?" I heard him yelled inside his room but I don't care! He really mean. What? A person like me? Crazy? Hah, what a bastard!

I just wanna take my things before my cellphone rang and I saw Miss. Im's name on the screen. I sighed then decided to answered her phone.

"Yeobseyo? Sooyoung-ssi?" i heard her voice.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo Miss. Director."

"What happened with you and that bas- I mean Kyuhyun-ssi?" See?? Even his friend knows that he is a bastard.

"I'm sorry but I think this job is not suits me. I think you should look for another person, Miss. Director."

"You just wait there! You can't go anywhere because I'll be there any minutes so just wait. I gonna talk with that guy. Ok? I'll see you later." aaannddd she hang up. Well, I reeeaaallly want to go from this place but I have to wait for Miss. Im. She's my boss whatever matter and I respect her a lot. How could a person like her has a bastard guy as her friend. What a strange world.

"Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to leave?" that jerk showed again in front of my face. I gave him a dirty glare withour saying any words.

"How could you glare ate me-- aarrgghhhh!!!" I surprised to see Miss. Im appeared from behind and pulled his hair with her hand.

"Aaww~ it's hurt!" he screamed. Huh, what a crybaby.

"What are you doing to your secretary?" Miss. Im said with a scary voice tone.

"What do you mean secretary? I fired her!!" he scream while trying to get Miss. Im's hand off of his hair.

"You fired her?" Now not only hair but she also pulled his left ear.

"Aahh~ Yoona, that's really hurt! Let go of me?" he pleaded. I cuckled seeing his action.

"Yah! Why are you laugh?" he yelled at me again.

"Of course she laughed, she enjoying this view." Miss. Im said sarcasticly. "So, are you still fire her or not?"

"I'm not going to change my... Aaahh..." now she stepped her 7cm heels shoes onto his foot.

"I repeated again. Are you still fire her or not?" she said coldly.

"A...arasso-arasso. Yah, you get the job! Now let me gooo~" Miss. Im let him go from her hand.

"That's a good boy. Now apologize."

"What? Are you nuts?" he opened his eyes wide but Miss. Im also gave him her death glare.

"Aissh~ arasso. Sorry." he said.

"Is that what should you do if you asked someone's forgiveness? Do it right, won't you?"

"Arasso! Aissh~ Mianhae Choi Sooyoung-ssi." he finally apologized. Wow! Miss. Im must be really scary. Even this spoiled brat also scared to her.

"Good job. Now you can get back to work, Sooyoung-ssi." she smiled at me but I already made my decision, I'm not going to work here.

"Mianhamnida but I think I still going to quit at this job."

"What? Why are you quiting?" she landed her hands on my shoulders and looked confused.

"I think he's right, I'm not suit this job. I only graduated from high school and didn't go to college and..."

"Then why didn't you said that earlier? So she wouldn't beat me like that." the bastard said. Miss. Im turn her head and gave him a head-knock.

"I told you to quite!" she said coldly.

"No, you can't do that! You must remember how important this job to you. The sallary is big and it could help your parents. I know you're smart enough to handle this job so I choose you to be his secretary." i could see a sincerity from her eyes. Miss. Im is amazing.

"But..."

"Don't worry about him! If she hurt you or do something bad to you and I'll make him suffer. Are you ok with that?" she smiled.

"Yah!" the bastard screamed.

"You're going to take this job, ok? For me... and for your family." I sighed and smiled back to her.

"Thank you, Miss. Director."

 

***

 

Yoona's POV


"Yah, how could you do that to me?" he yelled at me as soon we're in his room now.

"Do what?" I put my innocent look.

"Do what? Of course betraying me!!"

"What betray?" I said sarcasticly and seat on his couch.

"Im Yoona, you're really something, aren't you?" he fold his hands on his chest.

"By the way, I skipped work just because of you today?"

"What work? You're going to take a photoshoot, aren't you?" he said and laid on the sofa.

"Huuhh... Molla. My father already write his will and it said I'm the one who going to be the heir of this family." I sighed.

"Of course you're the one, who one else?"

"My oppa." I said right away.

"Seulong hyung? Please. Even if he died he won't take that position. Act like you don't know him."

"I know. Cool, isn't it? I wish I have a courage like him." I buried my face into my palms. "By the way, do you want to hear about my date?" I said excitedly.

"I don't care about your date with that Yoochun." he ignored me.

"Yah, I told you to not called him like that! Beside, showed some respect, will you? He's 2 years older than you so you should called him 'hyung'!"

"WHAT? Even if I died I will never do that!" he shook his head.

"Whatever! By the way, remember to treat Sooyoung-ssi well! If not..."

"Why do you so kind toward her?" he asked and I could see a curiosity in him.

"She's just... another friend of mine." I stood and grabbed my coat. "Treat her well, arasso? Ah, and you can't fired her so forget a word 'fired' from your head! Arasso?" I kiss his cheek and walked away from his room.

Why do I so kind to her? That's because she's the one who will change you, my friend.
 

-to be continued-

 

How was that? Is this chapter better? or more than the first chapter? Gimme your comment ^^