Beginning

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

Chapter 1: Beginning

 

 

"What the hell is going on here?" asked Yoona as she entered her bestfriend's office room.

"What? I'm firing her can't you see that?" the guy whobsat on tje big couch answered.

"You are a real bastard, aren't you Cho Kyuhyun." Yoona shook her head.

"You may leave." he said to his ex-secretary cause her tears dropped more and leave the room.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona only could folding her arms seeing her spoiled bestfriend.

"How many secretary you've been fired this week?" Yoona asked.

"Only two." Kyuhyun stood and gave Yoona a simple hug.

"What a progress! The previous week you fired 4 secretary within a week." said Yoona and drank Kyuhyun's coffee. "So, what did that girl do?"

"Well, she's slow and narrow minded." Kyuhyun said.

"Reeeaalllyyy??? Just like you, right?"

"Yaah!!!"

"Anyway, I'm going to have a dinner with Yoochun oppa tonight, are you coming or not?"

"That Yoochun! Can I have you just for this night?" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"What the... Am I your girlfriend or something? And for information, his name is not 'that Yoochun' but Park Yoochun!"

"Ok, I know... I know but still..."

"Why don't you hang out with Seohyun tonight? I mean you can asked if she's free or not." Yoona suggested.

"Nah, I guess I'll just stay in my house tonight." Kyuhyun rejected. "Beside, I don't know her really well."

"Then you guys should hanging out to know each other!" Yoona slapped Kyuhyun's arm.

"You know me right? I'm not doing this kind of thing." Kyuhyun looked Yoona into her eyes.

"Seriously Kyu, are you planning to only have me as your friend? You need more friend to make a life for God's shake!!" Yoona shook Kyuhyun's body.

"Im Yoona, you know what kind of person I am."

"And I know you very well Kyuhyun-ssi. Ok, I give up! Just do what you want and REMEMBER!!! Do not disturb me tonight! No calls, no message. Arasso?"

"Arasso.. Arasso.." Kyuhyun nodded.

"Well, I think i should going now. I gotta go to beauty shop for my date." Yoona pecked Kyuhyun's cheek.

"Choding, you know you look better without make up right?" Kyuhyun reminded her.

"Ara. And I told you not to calling with that name!"

"hehe... Mian. Oh, by the way could you find a new secretary for me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Aigoo~ Arasso. I'll call you tomorrow." Yoona hugged Kyuhyun and walked out of Kyuhyun's office.

"Good luck with your date, Im Choding." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

 

***

 

 

"Yoona, you're here." a tall handsome guy welcomed her.

"Oppa. Am I late?" Yoona asked wooriedly.

"No goddess." the guy named Yoochun kiss her right cheek.

"I'm sorry. I just searched for girl who wants to work as Kyuhyun's secretary." Yoona said as Yoochun asked her to sat.

"Oh really? What happened to the old one?"

"Oppa, do you really want to know the reason?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

"Haha, I think I know. Is he still call me with 'that Yoochun' ??" Yoochun asked curiously.

"Yes he is. That guy is really weird." Yoona shook her head.

"So, you got the replacement. Who is she?"

"A girl who work at dad's office. I told her to quit her job and be Kyu's secretary becauae I know she's smart and..."

"and what?"

"She kinda like me." Yoona smirked.

"Kinda like you?"

"She's though and strong girl and I know she can handle that rock-head Kyuhyun sooo I picked her!" Yoona smiled with victory on her face.

"Im Yoona, when do start becoming an evil?" Yoochun chuckled at his girlfriend.

"That's a good plan, right? I know!!! But oppa, are we going to talk about that bastard in this whole date?" Yoona pouted.

"Then what about talking about us?" Yoochun smiled and held Yoona's hand made the girl blushed.

 

 

***

 

 

Krriiiiinnnggggggg!!!!!

Kyuhyun cover his earsvwith the pillow but still, the sound of alarm was really loud. He stood and walking toward the bathroom. After half an hour he's ready to work but then his phone rang and he saw Yoona's name on the screen.

"Yeobseyo?"

"Kyuhyun-ah, it's me! Where are you?" he could heard Yoona's voice through the phone.

"I'm still at home."

"I already found the new secretary for you." Yoona said.

"Really? Thank you Yoong."

"Anytime. Anyway, she was an employee at my department store and I kinda know her so threat her well, will you?"

"Arasso. I'll hung up, I gotta go-"

"Wait! Aren't you going to ask about my date last night?"

"What should I care about your date with that- I mean Yoochun?"

"What? Are you my friend or not?"

"Arasso ajhumma! Just come to my office for lunch, ok?"

"That's my boy! Well, gotta go. See you!" Yoona hung up the phone. Kyuhyun put his phone in his pocket and go to work.

 

 

***

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

Hhh... This is my first day as an employee in Cho's company. Too bad I should quit from my old job but this company gave me a bigger salary and the better job. Thank God Miss. Im was really kind to me.

I tidied my desk, put everything in the right place. Not to mention, I also clean my boss' room, I hope h'lle like it.

I saw a tall man came approaching me. Waah, he's really handsome and got some charm but... he doesn't has smile on his face.

He looked at me then stop right in front of me.

"Who are you?" he rose his eyebrows. I smiled and gave him a bow. "Annyeonghasimnida, I'm Choi Sooyoung, your new secretary."

 

-to be continue-

 

So, how was it? I'm sorry if this story is but still I tried my best. English is not my first language so please forgive me if I'm lacking many things. Hope you guys enjoy. Commnets and subscribe are LOVE.